tuscl

Interesting late night discussion on CNBC on tv, should every airport add a topl

A female host along with one male and another female were starting a discussion on a new site that promised possible online dates you meet at airports. The guy suddenly surprises both females by making the leap to strip clubs in airports. He thought airports should have them. What about you? I don't visit airports very often and I wouldn't want to drive all the way to the airport to visit one. Plus I am often with someone who I would not want to visit a strip club with.

There have been a few occasions though if you have 30 to 60 minutes or longer to kill, a quick trip to an airport strip club would have been fun. I bet if they hired dancers to frisk you for security, they could clear a whole bunch of guys ahead of time.

10 comments

• jerikson40
    12 years ago
    I already thought of that idea, long ago. The answer is clearly YES. There isn't shit to do in airports if you have 3 or 4 hours between flights, and it's will drive you freakin' nuts.

Perfect opportunity for a club. In some airports they have the USO for military guys (excellent idea, BTW), and the airlines have the "first class" or whatever lounges. There should be strip clubs for the rest of us.

But the US has become pussy whipped. Women have too much influence in corporations and politics, and they hate it when guys oogle girls who are prettier than them. And men put up with it, and nod their heads "yes, dear..."

It's disgusting. We should man up, tell them to shut the fuck up, and put an ultra high mileage strip club/massage parlor in airport. Federally mandated.

And I also blame the fucking morons who caused us to have all these federal security regulations in airports, which probably puts a damper on what you can have on the other side of the security screening. Assholes.

But yes, it's an excellent idea.
  • 3LeggedMan
    12 years ago
    Agree 100% with Jerikson40!! If I knew there would be a stripclub at my connecting hub, you can be sure I'd be looking for those 1-stop flights with the 4-hour layover instead of the more expensive non-stop.
  • Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    I was stuck in the Vegas airport a while back for 5 hours overnight. Not enough time to leave and come back. The airport was packed so chairs we at a premium. Many restruants closed and nithing to do but play slots which I do not do. A strip club would be welcome and make shitloads of money. Plus dancers could get by TSA screenings easily.
  • inno123
    12 years ago
    Certainly there are bars and sports bars and such at airports. Many airports are run by quasi-public appointed boards so politically it may be a no-go. Just like everything else at the airport prices would be high because rent is high.

You would be looking for a hub airport with a lot of connections in a fairly compact airport in a city with a fairly liberal attitude about adult clubs.

First choice Las Vegas McCarran,
    Second Choice Phoenix Sky Harbor,
    Third Choice Atlanta Hartsfield
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    Never fly. The fastest way to kill it a club is make it to visible. People want out sight out of mind.
  • Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    In the Reno airport the is a poster/advertisement for 3 topless strip clubs own by the same guy at the end of the concourse as you enter the main terminal. The taxis have sandwich boards on em advertising the Mustang Ranch and other fun destinations.
  • jerikson40
    12 years ago
    "Never fly. The fastest way to kill it a club is make it to visible. People want out sight out of mind."

Yeah, but you know the way guys on this board think that by cleverly hiding names and other critical information (like a dancer named H*lly) it keeps the LE and the public from figuring it out?

Well just do the same thing, and advertise the clubs on the internet using those super secret codes. Nobody will EVER figure it out.

And then build the club off in a hidden corridor of one of the airport terminals where nobody sees it. Like when you're trying to find a bathroom real bad, and you end up searching all over, and find it down some side hallway.

And then have signs in the terminal that say stuff like "STR*P CLU*B THIS WAY".

No problem, nobody will figure it out.
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    An alternative would be airports to offer shuttle service to nearby clubs if someone has a 3 or 4 hour stay. Of course if they say to be back at the airport two hours early just in case of a traffic tie up, that wouldn't leave much time to visit a club that may only be typically 30 minutes away.

Lol, make it super secret and call it S**ip. C**b that way --->. I'm sure the scantily clad girls would not reveal the secret about the club either. Oh you see her tits? Well we allow customers to get horny and show it off. No, no, we aren't a strip club. wink wink, You wouuldn't want LE to know about the club at the airport would you? nah, they are in charge of security and won't know a thing about topless girls wandering around at the end of the hallway. lol
  • samsung1
    12 years ago
    center fold in columbus has shuttle service from the airport. weak reviews and my visits have been tame.
  • Electronman
    12 years ago
    Detroit has several clubs within a 5 mile radius of the airport (e.g., Landing Strip, Playhouse, Flight Club, Bogarts). If not mistaken, Landing Strip offers a shuttle service to the airport.

Regarding the comment about people being too embarrassed to patronize an airport-based strip club, maybe. But if you're killing time in a lay over airport rather than the airport in your home town, then you aren't very likely to run into people that you know so the embarrassment factor might be pretty low.

If not strip clubs, what other types of unique businesses would do well in an airport? For me, a gym or a short term sleeping/napping facility would make the layovers a bit more tolerable.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion