tuscl

PMs from dancers

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Wednesday, November 28, 2012 4:18 AM
I know that most of you do not let the dancers know of your involvememt with TUSCL. I don't share your view. I just scored another first for me. A dancer used the PM medium to advise me that she and another dancer had switched clubs. The advantage of PMs over texts and emails is that due to the small amout of users, your messages are right up there at the top. No competition.

19 comments

• jackslash
    12 years ago
    I don't tell the strippers I know about TUSCL, and so they have to use phone calls or texts or emails to reach me. They are usually successful. I have received a few PMs from dancers who post here on TUSCL.
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    I don't think about this place when I'm in a club setting
  • ButterMan
    12 years ago
    I wonder how many dancers even know it exsist's? I'm thinking not a lot.
  • gsv
    12 years ago
    I wouldn't be surprised if a decent number of dancers did know about this site - but vast majority probably don't. Either way, I wouldn't tell dancers I use this site.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    The dancer that sent me the PM, just posted her first review. She has been lurking for awhile and I know several other that have been lurking. They like to check the latest reviews for the clubs that they work at. Percentage wise, the number of dancers that know about TUSCL is probably equal to the number of customers that know about it.
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    that's a lot of lurkers and a very small amount of users
  • Lack4Oars
    12 years ago
    Gsv - why wouldn't you tell dancers? J/c
  • ButterMan
    12 years ago
    I'm not even sure if most dancers know they can be reviewed online. They should.
  • Experimental
    12 years ago
    That advantage only exists if you are a hardcore user of this site. Texts are far superior for delivering quick hit info like that.
  • joewebber
    12 years ago
    there's also the fact that while tuscl is informative and very useful, some users would not be able to check a PM here because the site is definitely NSFW. i prefer text messages first.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Wtf.....you can do pm on tuscler ???
  • sclvr5005
    12 years ago
    I also prefer texts over PM's. Text msg are instant, as opposed to needing to log onto a website,sometimes in an area that is not suitable for TUSCL content.
  • Trool2000
    12 years ago
    I posted a good review last week and the gal replyed back to me via the e mail feature on the site. She said her manager brought the review to her attention so that tells me the management of these clubs is reading the reviews. Not sure if thats a good thing or not. The gal gave me her phone number to call so she could be at the club when I there, what does that really mean do you think.
  • mrrock
    12 years ago
    I prefer texts also. I've mentioned at times I've read of a club or a dancer on the Internet but I don't mention this site specifically.
  • staxwell
    12 years ago
    Is TUSCL considered social media/social networking? Hmm.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    PMS with dancers sucks ass they act all cranky and bloated
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    I didn't know your bosses check what you do on your phone now? You guys have some seriously wacked out supervisors
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    @Estafador - many of us use desktops at work. The two biggest problems in surfing at work is either others seeing our monitors, and/or our employers monitoring our internet usage. Either way TUSCL, with it's advertising pictures & frank discussions, would be a huge no-no for most of us at work - the software filters would probably go nuts.
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    I thought most people had personal mobile devices with them at work nowadays, even if they don't have any time to use them. Viewing this site at work would not be a safe activity though.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion