tuscl

OTC

Monday, November 26, 2012 11:29 AM
Stripper offered her number to me last week after a great set of dances. I have never done OTC before. What are some things I should know?

13 comments

• Otto22
    12 years ago
    Negotiate the price beforehand. Use a hotel. Watch out for LE and pimps. Enjoy.
  • Lone_Wolf
    12 years ago
    OTC can mean a lot different things. Be very specific on your expectations. Example: "I'll bring lunch, $XXX and a condom. Does that sound okay?" The learrnig curve for OTC can be very expensive if your not careful.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Most important thing to know is that these girls tend to be total freaks and should be up for most anything you are into. So have fun, and fuck her in the ass and cum on her face a couple of times for your bros here at TUSCL!
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    12 years ago
    You didn't say if you already discussed a future OTC with her while at her club. Did she specify that her giving you her phone number was to contact her for OTC? If not, she may have just meant to give it to you, so you can be certain when she's working at her club.
  • Bishop4224
    12 years ago
    As Club Goer states, was the # offered with a hint that it was for OTC? It may simply be she wants you to ask her in the future when she's working (and get your number in return so she can let you know when she's working or pleaing for $ to make her tip out).
  • boogieknight369
    12 years ago
    Agree with Club Goer, unless you specifically asked about OTC or she said so, I think you might be getting your hopes up. Strippers give there numbers out like candy these days, most of them are just trying to hook a regular so you can text each other about her schedule. I would see her again ITC and let your intentions be known. I have had many strippers give me there number and some have been clear about OTC and price. I have yet to take one up on OTC as I'm usually happy just getting a BBBJ ITC and calling it a day.
  • carolynne
    12 years ago
    agree with everything said.
  • sclvr5005
    12 years ago
    yeah its pretty presumptuous of you to assume that she wanted OTC action. More than likely she gave you her number to get you back into the club to spend some more money on her .
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    Are you sure it wasn't to have you show up next week at the club
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    She will do OTC with you if you offer her enough money. Only you can decide how much you will spend, but I would never pay more than $400.
  • Dain
    12 years ago
    I would never pay more than $150. Of course, markets vary.
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    “… What are some things I should know? …” Don’t get caught up or let her drag you into her drama/SS. If she starts telling you about her problems, especially financial ones, don’t dare to entertain the idea that you might, or should, help her – 99.9% chance you are going to get burned.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    Some strippers will tell you every story in the book, and some she made up, to get your money. If you're serious about it, those are opportunities to get in her pants, rather than annoyances to be avoided. If she needs money, by all means offer her some, in return for something *you* want. Don't let her talk you into giving it to her and having her "pay you back" later; she likely never will.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion