Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

If the pilgrims had shot a bob cat instead of a turkey...

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

13 yrs ago · 1 min read

We would be eating pussy on Thanksgiving.

Replies (9)Latest

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

When is dinner, shadowcat??

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

No. Carnivores don't taste as good as herbivores. :))

Profile picture for gatorfan
gatorfan
•

Who's Bob and why would we eat his cat?

Profile picture for carolynne
carolynne
•

i'm sure many of u will be eating pussy on thanksgiving, regardless of what the pilgrims ate.

Profile picture for farmerart
farmerart
•

georg, black bear is tasty meat, but bears are not strict carnivores. They are omnivores like us humans. I have never tasted a human rib eye steak or a human filet.

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Ask the Donner party, farmerart. :)

Profile picture for samsung1
samsung1
•

Lol Happy thanksgiving

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

Art,

Yeah, I've had it. It's a bit strong for my taste, but not horrible.

I think that even though most bears are considered omnivorous, their diet is actually mostly, like over 75%, plants. I suspect polar bears are mostly carnivorous, but I've never had that.

Profile picture for farmerart
farmerart
•

georg,

I actually prefer bear meat to wild venison. Venison from dear in the bush is foul; the animals eat moss, tree bark, and many other unsavoury foods. Venison from deer on the prairies whose diet is grain and grass is much more palatable. Like you, I have never tasted polar bear meat - I suspect that it would be foul fodder also. The polar bear's diet is almost entirely seal meat and I have tasted seal meat. It is the most disgusting animal protein that I have ever consumed and....it is almost pure BLACK in colour!

All things considered, I will happily stick to my brother's Wagyu rib eyes and filets.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement