tuscl

If the pilgrims had shot a bob cat instead of a turkey...

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
We would be eating pussy on Thanksgiving.

9 comments

• vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    When is dinner, shadowcat??
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    No. Carnivores don't taste as good as herbivores. :))
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    Who's Bob and why would we eat his cat?
  • carolynne
    12 years ago
    i'm sure many of u will be eating pussy on thanksgiving, regardless of what the pilgrims ate.
  • farmerart
    12 years ago
    georg, black bear is tasty meat, but bears are not strict carnivores. They are omnivores like us humans. I have never tasted a human rib eye steak or a human filet.
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Ask the Donner party, farmerart. :)
  • samsung1
    12 years ago
    Lol
    Happy thanksgiving
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    Art,

Yeah, I've had it. It's a bit strong for my taste, but not horrible.

I think that even though most bears are considered omnivorous, their diet is actually mostly, like over 75%, plants. I suspect polar bears are mostly carnivorous, but I've never had that.
  • farmerart
    12 years ago
    georg,

I actually prefer bear meat to wild venison. Venison from dear in the bush is foul; the animals eat moss, tree bark, and many other unsavoury foods. Venison from deer on the prairies whose diet is grain and grass is much more palatable. Like you, I have never tasted polar bear meat - I suspect that it would be foul fodder also. The polar bear's diet is almost entirely seal meat and I have tasted seal meat. It is the most disgusting animal protein that I have ever consumed and....it is almost pure BLACK in colour!

All things considered, I will happily stick to my brother's Wagyu rib eyes and filets.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion