tuscl

Worst thing you've seen in VIP

I was in the VIP area in Harem House in Indy several years ago and there was a used tampon on the floor and Harem House was not normally an extras club. At Wise Guys in Wash Park IL the trash can was over flowing with wads of paper towels and used condoms. Reviews all speak of the girls cleaning up on the curtains at Bogarts. The two incedents I mentioned above pretty much top out my list. Right up there is the eye watering crotch odor from a dancer on stage in a Houston club. Then there was the young spinner in the downtown Reno club with the rash or sores on her puss that made her look like raw meat down there and she said she was up for anything. I went to my hotel, showered, and changed clothes even though I did not touch that and went to a different club (I suppose it could have been razor burn) but I'm not into STD's. I did not hang around to investigate further. What have y'all found and how did you react.

16 comments

• Otto22
    12 years ago
    The old VIP area at Henry 8 South used to have the floor littered with tissues, used condoms and who konws what else. (Never really looked that closely to tell the truth. Some things are best not known.)
  • boogieknight369
    12 years ago
    I've deposited a load in a strippers mouth only to have her lean over the couch and spit it out onto the carpet. seen a used condom on the floor once in a vip.

other than that, nothing too crazy.
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    I try not to look.
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Some of the dancers at Henry VIII South in Southgate MI. :)
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    vincemichaels and G***. :)
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    I was in the VIP with a fav. We were very comfortable, nestled together on our love seat type chair. We could see the entrance, but people entering the VIP couldn't see us very well.

Two guys came in and took a table about two tables over from us. "What is going on" I thought?

A moment later, the guys made two lines of coke on their table and snorted both lines. The whole incident took about 5 or 10 minutes. Then they went back into the main club. I was worried there would be problems, but they never saw us.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    The worst thing I've ever seen in a VIP? A woman who refuses to get undressed after promising to fuck me.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    I saw a guy puke his guys out all over the place
  • carolynne
    12 years ago
    i saw a dancer hurl in a guy's lap while giving a bj (to be honest i didn't see it actually happen, just the aftermath.
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    @pablo I was kinda worried where that story was heading for a second
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    And I heard another customer one time shit his pants right in the bar
  • Player11
    12 years ago
    I have seen used condoms on the floor in VIP. One gal I did there regularly would say "Oh just throw it (used condom) on the floor."
  • DandyDan
    12 years ago
    I remember one club's VIP I entered where you basically had a room to yourself, and the room we had had a wet spot on the chair where someone pissed himself. One thing I learned a long time ago is if I have to go that badly, the VIP can wait.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    When I was on medication and Mr. Happy remained sad. :(
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Shadowcat !!! Me, that's understandable, but Gwen is a sweety pie !! LOL
  • mrrock
    12 years ago
    Nothing bad in VIP. Condom wrappers but not condoms. More seen REALLY nasty restrooms.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion