tuscl

It must suck to live in Detroit

Monday, November 19, 2012 4:43 PM
I visited D town for two weeks this month. Oh it must be horrible to have access to these clubs all the time. Only visited two of them, but had a great time at Bogarts and the time of my life at Flight Club. WOW. If I lived here, I would be broke and living in my car. LOL. I love this city. Cant wait to get back there.

13 comments

• deogol
    12 years ago
    Maybe that's why everyone down there is... broke and living in their car!
  • serpentx
    12 years ago
    Welcome to detroit. try penthouse, coliseum and players next time. they are equally great, if not better in my opinion. cheers
  • Ermita_Nights
    12 years ago
    It's rough but somehow we manage.
  • rh48hr
    12 years ago
    If I lived there I would probably end up broke and end up next to Matt Foley "LIVING IN A VAN DOWN BY THE RIVER!" [view link]
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    It's tough living in the Detroit area. I have too many choices: Penthouse or Flight Club? Landing Strip or BT's? Coliseum or Trumpps? Hustler Club or Subi's? BJ or FS? Tiffany or Mercedes?
  • samsung1
    12 years ago
    I think I would have MORE money if I lived in Detroit. Way better value than Ohio.
  • Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    You should talk to JuiceBox he is homeless and spends all his income on the girls (so he says). Detroit is the best clubbing city I have been to. There are those that say LA may be better but Cali just sucks on so many levels I avoid it as much as possible, spend as little as possible, get my work done and leave on the first flight.
  • Longball300
    12 years ago
    Agreed that the Motor City is far and away the #1 Strip Club destination of the places I have been followed by: Toronto Niagara Falls Tampa Bay Myrtle Beach Atlanta.......... those are all a distant 2nd thru 6th tho..
  • harrydave
    12 years ago
    I will be in Detroit for 3 days in December doing some research on the decline in American morality. I will be conducting in depth interviews, trying to grasp the overall situation, and probing for reactions. I will report back with hard data.
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Players is a good choice.
  • COclubber
    12 years ago
    Funniest thing that happened was girl at Bogarts spitting in the corner then telling me to clean up on the curtain in the VIp. Lol That's when I went across the street to flight club. Good choice.
  • carolynne
    12 years ago
    maybe i should move.
  • samsung1
    12 years ago
    all the strip clubs here in columbus are closed during the day on thanksgiving (some open later at 7pm). Bogarts in Detroit/Inkster is of course open regular hours on thanksgiving LOL
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion