tuscl

How were you introduced to "extras"

Just wondering how everyone got introduced to extras. I got my first at a Canadian club. The girl didn't use any of the normal words - just offered a quote for "an hour". Next thing I know, she was giving me a blowjob. Still the best one I ever got.

29 comments

• Sig9601
    18 years ago
    I was at a bar in Fayetteville, NC. A girl I know came by and we started our usual back and forth. She wanted me to get 6 dances, i wanted only 1, etc (we went through the same thing everytime I came in there, she was a friend of mine). Finally she says "get 3 dances and I'll give you a BJ" I thought she was kidding, and said 'Yeah sure, why not". After the first song she just unzipped me and went to town. Afterwards, she pointed out to me which girls in the place gave "extras'. When I left for Germany, the girls there damn near killed me at my going away party. I was there for 6 hours, spent only about 25 bucks, and woke up at my place with one of the dancers (who gave me a ride to pick up my truck). I miss that bar.
  • davids
    18 years ago
    I don't understand doverman's reasoning: if one guy doesn't expect "dick out of the pants" extras then strippers are going to be more likely to do it for him instead? Nope the fewer customers that are expecting extras the less likely strippers are to provide them. That's pretty obvious.
  • Doverman
    18 years ago
    "After just a couple such adventures, I realized it wasn't the kind of fun I was looking for in strip clubs."

More for me then!!!!
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    And more for me of high mileage lap dances, stage action, etc etc etc etc.
  • chandler
    19 years ago
    Doverman's definition is what I've always understood extras to mean prior to following this board. When in Rome, however ...

By this definition, at many clubs feeling the girl's legs could be an extra, while at a few clubs I could name, getting a blowjob would not, because it comes standard with any dance. I like that, because context matters more to me than any "national standard".
  • chandler
    19 years ago
    By the dick-comes-out definition, I was introduced on my first trip to Tampa 12 years ago, just a few weeks after my first strip club visit. After just a couple such adventures, I realized it wasn't the kind of fun I was looking for in strip clubs.
  • FONDL
    19 years ago
    I consider it an extra if Mr. Happy comes out to play and the girl initiates or agrees to it, either by word or action. It has nothing to do with club rules, local interpretation of laws, or if extra money is involved. A HJ or more with skin-to-skin contact inside the club is an extra. Anything done with any type of clothing separating you from her is not an extra.
  • mtnboy49
    19 years ago
    At a famous Seattle SC a dynamite Hawiian gal offered the range of dances. I took the dirty option and she told me that I needed to get more comfy so we could have some fun. Her cool hands sure felt great.

At on place by the airport in Miami I went for tfor him he private room with a Dominicana who gave Mr Johnson plenty of attention and said if I had a raincoat handy she would give him a good licking
  • AbbieNormal, that's a succinct way of putting it. Also, a correction to my post: It wasn't Centerfolds but Misty in Honolulu. Centerfolds, as far as I could tell, does not offer extras. Misty, on the other hand. ...
  • Doverman
    19 years ago
    For me.... an extra is anything that breaks the rules of the club (or the law), whether you pay for it or not.
  • AbbieNormal
    19 years ago
    I have to disagree with you on that one Doverman. A lot of clubs have rules against any touching at all, but I wouldn't clasify rubbing a dancers thigh as an extra. I understand your point about going beyond what is expected being extra, but I think as we usually define it here an extra breaks the law, not just club rules.
  • Centerfolds in Honolulu. Read here about its reputation and was ready for the experience. Memorable because she reached in, took out my dick and gasped, "Ah! And you're not wearing any underwear!" before giving me a handjob. Makes me almost weepy thinking about her. ...
  • FONDL
    19 years ago
    AN, you aren't missing anything. A good LD from an attractive girl you know and like is much nicer.
  • AbbieNormal
    19 years ago
    I guess I'm a prude. I've never had ITC extras.
  • LAG3
    19 years ago
    The only time I was offered extras was a couple years ago at Sheri's in Vegas. Went to the private booth with a hot chick after a lot of convincing. Ater about a minute of hard grinding and tit squeezing, she ran through her "menu". That's the word she used. She offered a "handshake", "lollipop", and intercourse( I forgot the code word for that one, I was kinda drunk) Didn't have that much money so I took a HJ. VERY NICE
  • Doverman
    19 years ago
    I got a few good lap dances from a friendly lady, the dances getting progressively better. On about the fourth one, I was grabbing her behind... inching closer to the kitty. She purred into my ear, "let me move over and you can put a finger in." It didn't take me long to take her up on that offer. After that dance, we went up to the CR and let's say more than just my finger found a new place to hang out.
  • messaround
    19 years ago
    My intro was at Baby Dolls in Dallas - the stripper go off while dancing (or seemed to who knows?) sat on my lap for while - and asked me to go up stairs so she could return the favor - what a great night - for only 4 or 5 dances.
  • chitownlawyer
    19 years ago
    My introduction was similar to JC2003's. The dancer just took off my belt, loosened my pants, took out the Senior Partner, and gave me a hand job, without any prior discussion. Afterwards, she said, "pay me what you think is fair for my time."

I spent the next several days trying to figure out what the hell had happened.
  • RomanticLover
    19 years ago
    Strip clubs in HOUSTON, TEXAS. Can anything else be expected?
  • JC2003
    19 years ago
    A girl unzipping me and giving me a blowjob in a South Florida club was how I got introduced. I didn't ask her to do it, and she didn't ask for more money.
  • FONDL
    19 years ago
    I don't remember when I first encountered them, they've been around forever at certain places. But it seems like during the last ten years they've become a lot more common, especially inside the club. In earlier years a lot of that stuff took place out in the parking lot, but most places have cracked down on trips outside during a dancer's shift. And a lot more clubs now have private rooms. I guess the club wants to make sure they get their cut.
  • DandyDan
    19 years ago
    It was at this one club still in existence in Des Moines, Iowa. This one chick, was probably at best a 4 (overweight and not especially pretty), but I went with her to the lapdance area anyway, and proceeded to get a HJTC.
  • ShotDisc
    19 years ago
    i was introduced in a sc outside NYC. It looked like an old man's bar, but the girl danced on a stage behind the bar. after dancing you would walk along the bar and sit in front of every guy. for a tip you could finger the kitty. she was offering BBBJ's for 25 in the bathroom. ended up getting everything for 50.
  • hugevladfan
    19 years ago
    I've never had an extra in a strip club, am unsure if I've even had one offered to me and would seriously doubt if I'd ever take a girl up on it. I guess that's juss me.
  • hugevladfan
    19 years ago
    I've spent hundreds and hundreds on outings at a club too and my self-image is quite high. i enjoy getting physical, usually biting from her on my neck or ear. Not that there's anything wrong with extras. I mean we're all paying for sumpin........
  • casualguy
    19 years ago
    davids I consider your last statement to be unwarranted harassment which is illegal internet activity. If you continue I will ask the Founder to ban you because I believe it is harassment. The Founder stopped us from posting pics on this site since that might have been illegal as well.

• davids
    19 years ago
    clueless: Cool, give it a shot. Let me know if it works out for yah.
  • lopaw
    19 years ago
    I got introduced when a dancer that I had been eyeing for awhile at a club came over to me & purred in my ear "I can't wait to tear you up in VIP. Let's go". The next thing I knew I was getting some of the best oral I had ever had. That girl really knew how to use that tongue stud. She didn't charge me anything more than the cost of the dances, but I tipped her generously anyway.
  • davids
    19 years ago
    I paid a visit to South Carolina b/c I wanted to fight shadowcat and his loser friend Shiekitout. They didn't show for the fight, but I happened to be in a strip club where cluelessguy's mother worked. She offered me so really nasty extras for super low cost. Now normally I would turn this down since I am not one to exploit poor women in unfortunate circumstances, but she and her son are such bitches I decided to make an exception.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion