tuscl

Here is why pool tables should not be allowed in clubs.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Wednesday, November 14, 2012 3:37 PM

15 comments

• mrrock
    12 years ago
    That's some sick pool shots!
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    What do you call a asshole with half a brain? Gifted. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- What's the difference between government bonds and assholes? Bonds Mature. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- What is the difference between a asshole and a catfish? One is a bottom-feeding scum-sucker and the other is a fish. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- What did god say after creating assholes? I can do better. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- Asshole husband: Want a quickie? Wife: As opposed to what? ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- Why do assholes want to marry virgins? They can't stand criticism. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- I went to the County Fair. They had one of those "Believe it or not?" Shows. They had an asshole born with a penis and a brain. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- What do you have when you have two little balls in your hand? A asshole's undivided attention. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- What are two reasons why assholes don't mind their own business? 1. No mind. 2. No business. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- How is an asshole like a snowstorm? Because you don't know when he's coming, how many inches you'll get, or how long it'll stay. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- Did you hear about the banker who's a great lover? He knows first-hand the penalty for early withdrawal. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- Why are assholes like laxatives? They irritate the shit out of you. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- What do you call an intelligent asshole in America? A tourist. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- Why do assholes play on artificial turf? To keep them from grazing. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- If assholes got pregnant.... abortion would be available in convenience stores and drive through windows. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- Why do assholes name their penises? Because they want to be on a first-name basis with the person who makes all their decisions. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- Did you hear about the asshole who won the gold medal at the Olympics? He had it bronzed. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- Why do assholes like masturbation? Its sex with someone they love. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- How do some assholes define Roe vs. Wade? Two ways to cross a river. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- What is gross stupidity? 144 assholes in one room. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- Husband: I don't know why you wear a bra, you've got nothing to put in it? Wife: You wear briefs, don't you? ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- How many assholes does it take to pop popcorn? Three. One to hold the pan and two others to show off and shake the stove. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- What is an asshole's view of safe sex? A padded headboard. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- How do assholes sort their laundry? "Filthy" and "Filthy but Wearable". ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- Only an asshole would buy a $500 car and put a $4000 stereo in it. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- Why did god create assholes? Because a vibrator can't mow the lawn. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- Why were assholes given larger brains than dogs? So they wouldn't hump other assholes' legs at cocktail parties. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- Two guys were strolling down the street when one guy exclaimed, "how sad - a dead bird." The other asshole looked up and said, "where?" ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- Why does the stupid asshole put ice in his condom? To keep the swelling down.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    12 years ago
    That's some pretty cool pool! I like his use of a hot babe as a "prop." That reminded me of the trick bowler, Andy Varipapa, that I saw on TV as a kid. (But he used bowling pins, not girls, as his props.) See a two-minute sample of his work: [view link]
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Very nice !!
  • crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    I wish i could do that
  • samsung1
    12 years ago
    Pool tables give the club a laid back feel but it also brings in the dead beats who are there to play pool.
  • bhunter348
    12 years ago
    yep, that girl would make my balls curl too... Nothing like sponsoring a nude stripper to play a game of pool
  • SuperDude
    12 years ago
    Outtakes from "The Hustler" starring Paul Newman, Jackie Gleason and George C. Scott?
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    12 years ago
    @SuperDude: "The Hustler" was a great film!
  • SuperDude
    12 years ago
    "Fat man, you shoot a great game of pool."
  • looneylarry
    12 years ago
    NFW--No Fucking Way. Was that a 5-rail shot or a 6-rail shot? Through the rack in the air and hit the ball on the fly? Crazy. The only way it could have been better would be to watch the balls slowly roll over her naked body. I wouldn't care if they ever wound up in the pockets. Of the pool table, that is.
  • mikeya02
    12 years ago
    Cool vid!
  • mikeya02
    12 years ago
    Gator fan deserves this one: A ham sandwich walks into a bar. The bartender says, "sorry, we don't serve food here!"
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    groan!
  • mikeya02
    12 years ago
    Gator deserves one more. A dwarf, a duck, a blonde, a priest, a rabbi, and a gator fan walk into a bar. The bartender looks up and says, "What is this? Some kind of joke?"
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion