tuscl

simple living ? equals more clubing ?

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Tuesday, November 13, 2012 6:10 AM
I'm currently successfuly homless and clubing on 90% of my $60,000 a year salary.....how simple are you keeping your experience so you can make that ass shake just a little more for dady ?

27 comments

• Dougster
    12 years ago
    I just do the opposite of what txtittyfuck advises financially and that ensures I have ample funds for SC'ing when and how I like. Thanks. tittyfuck! Long them treasuries and long that US dollar!
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Expenses I meant lol
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    Boy, I bet living in the back of a van also saves you money on OTC. After all, no hotel expense means more for the ladies. ;)
  • mrrock
    12 years ago
    Lol that's my boy juice!
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Rick you got that goddamn right lol
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Mrrock thanks playa
  • TABB
    12 years ago
    I have a roommate for now. Ill be saving around 350 that means a good portion would go to strip clubbing and im seriously thinking about getting second job. For aftermarket parts for my car, SC and LV/European vaction/Tampa/Detroit money
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Vhs thanks fagboy
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Tabb hell ya son
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    $60.000? Nothing wrong with spending 90% of your available money if you can afford to. LOL
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Drac baby thanks dawg
  • Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    Hell the girls love da Juice so much they just take his sad ass home with them so he does not need a place to stay.
  • zipman68
    12 years ago
    Right on Juiceman! Prophets of the LORD should live simply, devoted to their spiritual destiny. In the future you will be remembered fondly for bringing the word of the LORD to the heathens, and lo we shall all tithe 90% of our worldly good to the strip club!
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    Save on food Eat more pussy
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    Why bother with the biblicals you are all going to hell
  • rh48hr
    12 years ago
    All I have to say is Wow juice, you are one crazy mofo. lol. That is dedication to the hobby!
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    thanks for ruining the mood VH, you really know how to be buzzkillington
  • bang69
    12 years ago
    So she kicked you out?
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Travler is catching on to my shitty.ways
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Rev. Ziperbro69.....your the.desciple that juice loved
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Mohead its like a.buffet
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Gatorfan stop being the devil
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Rh48 juice lives,breaths, eats, snorted, smokes, sleeps and shots this hobby
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Esta I love you man
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Bang .....lol.....yep :)
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    Hey man – it’s your $$$ - use it for what makes you happy. I myself tend to live below my means in order to have more disposable income for my addiction – I mean hobby :) Might as well do it while you are single since when a wife and family are involved – you may not have the option – wives usually like nice houses and nice things. SC on!!!
  • Jugo
    10 years ago
    I still do dis
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion