tuscl

prep.........H

stanlee
Illinois
Monday, November 12, 2012 10:47 AM
Is it wrong to go to a strip club and get a lapper when sporting Preparation H down there? I mean, I want to be comfortable and not have to itch my ass when I get a dance. But I also don't want to offend the girl you know? please help!

16 comments

• shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Check with Doc_Holiday "Hey! I live here in Dallas. Where can I get my dick sucked and a finger in my butthole??"
  • zipman68
    12 years ago
    Are you planning to get anal from a stripper wearing a strap on? If so, you might wish to wait. Here are some ideas to try: 1. Buttfuck the girl. I digs the hot anal action, but I likes to pitch. That is the way you should roll if you are doin' P4P... 2. Avoid asking the girl to toss your salad. Normally pretty groove-eee, but with prep H up yo' butthole it is just plain gross. 3. Wear a panty liner for when the prep H drips out yo' ass. 'cos that be gross. 4. Don't be getting a reach around with a finger up the ass from the girl. I know it is tempting, but remember... it is more fun to fuck a chick up the ass than to get something up your ass. Just keep repeating that to yourself. Let us know if this sage advice helps! Let us
  • zipman68
    12 years ago
    ... yes, yes... let us pray that it helps!
  • zipman68
    12 years ago
    Oh, one more thing... NO MORE SHARPIE IN THE POOPER!
  • stanlee
    12 years ago
    zip I had planned on asking about a tossed salad too, guess it's really not like ranch dressing. but there will be bacon bits.
  • sclvr5005
    12 years ago
    if your ass itches enough to affect getting lap dances you better get to a proctologist. In the meantime you might want to invest in a nice butt plug....something in pink that the dancers would like.
  • zipman68
    12 years ago
    Fuck Stan, you have truly taken this up a notch (or down a notch...). I salute you! Bravo!
  • carolynne
    12 years ago
    from the dancer's perspective, if you're going to use prep h at least make sure it's the vanilla scented variety. we love that. oh, and here'a another tip. tell a dancer you're ass itches, and would she scratch it? that really turns us on.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    Great idea. Isn't Prep H made with shark cartilage? Shark cartilage is probably an aphrodisiac is China. Forget Mr. V. With your John Brown hind parts all lubed up., you'll be sporting wood for 6 hours.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    Prep H works as anal lube if the stripper is wasted
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    So... Any new thoughts on prep H?
  • Estafador
    10 years ago
    what's preparation H
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    Aieee! Once again the kid demonstrates his unawareness of aging issues. ;-)
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    A couple of years ago I grabbed the wrong tube and applied tooth paste to my itching ass hole. Talk about burn. It was one of those sample sizes that you get at the dentist's office.
  • ime
    10 years ago
    what's preparation H [view link]
  • ilbbaicnl
    10 years ago
    Find non-deforested extras strippers. DATY and get some fiber, should clear that up for you.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion