tuscl

Time to move and dodge rocket attacks?

Clubber
Florida
I was looking at the recent club reviews and saw the "Pussycat Lounge" located in Tel Aviv, Israel. just wanted to read about a club in Israel. Post were the costs as, "Lap dances were only 20 shek." and "...private rooms are basically just small little rooms towarda the back of te club.I paid 200 shek." Now I did a quick conversion online to USD and that comes out to $5 and $50!!! AND that included a BBBJ! His choice of dancer was an 8.

Might be worth the move and risk for a real SC hound!

22 comments

• motorhead
    12 years ago
    Clubber,

I ALMOST never read international reviews. But I just saw this one and was going to post the exact same thing. BBBJ with an "8". I like it

Wonder what the price of a McRib is Tel Aviv though?
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    We talking rocket vibrators or ICBM?
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    motor,

There actually is a site, http://mcriblocator.com/, for finding them, but doesn't show any in Israel, or any international places. :)
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    gf,

I was more thinking the hamas type.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    Clubber

I'll bookmark that site :)
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Just keep things kosher. :)
  • carolynne
    12 years ago
    is swallowing kosher? probably not if the guy is a pig.
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    Tel Aviv should be safe from the little amateur rockets launched by Hamas, so maybe I should check this club out.

I'm surprised at the low prices. I've always heard that Israel is an expensive place to live. The dancers, I would bet, are secular Jews from Russia and other eastern European countries.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    Out of curiosity I looked up gasoline prices in Israel. They are are the third highest in the world at over $9 per gallon. Kind of cancels out the cheap dances.
  • carolynne
    12 years ago
    you just have to live close enough to walk to the club.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    "is swallowing kosher? probably not if the guy is a pig."

Guffaw! That is fucking funny as hell!
  • farmerart
    12 years ago
    @motorhead,

'.....the price of a McRib in Tel Aviv....'

You are in top form, as usual.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    So the McRib Index not set to replace the dollar index any time soon?
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    I'll meet you there, Clubber !!! I speak Yiddish !!
  • carolynne
    12 years ago
    thanks, george.
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    What Yiddish do you need besides "shvanz"? (Well a few members might need shmeckel).
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    vm,

If you speak Yiddish as well as Spanish, I might never end up with a Jewish "G"! :)
  • Ermita_Nights
    12 years ago
    There used to be a burger chain in Israel called MacDavid's.

Tel Aviv is perfectly safe. Well, as safe as any big city. For the real bargains you have to go elsewhere. I once spent the night in a Syrian whorehouse and it was cheaper than a Big Mac, including the room.
  • georgebailey
    12 years ago
    As far as dancers, I never met a Jewish dancer that I knew was Jewish. I think the dancers in tel aviv are probably Eastern European types, or Russians. You don't need hebrew to get around. The whole country knows English. As far as missiles, duck and cover!
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Looks like Mr. Noble Peace Prize Winner in Chief is actually supporting an invasion. I nearly crapped my pants when I heard that one. That boy's come a long way since his younger day.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Might be a very good idea to move out of Washington State given North Korea's launching activities. Dougster can stay behind. LOL
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    Alucard,

Might be correct. I wonder, would they have launched had November the 6th had a different outcome? Reminds me of the November 4, 1980 one in reverse.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion