tuscl

Getting a stripper a birthday gift

Sunday, April 2, 2006 4:08 PM
A spa treatment at a world famous resort club. The expectations of doing sumpin like this are realistically not much. The cost isn't cheap but considering what I've spent on this girl it's not much. Good idea or bad idea?

9 comments

• FONDL
    18 years ago
    I find that a nice bottle of wine or champagne makes a nice gift. If I know the girl fairly well I offer to take her to a nice restaurant.
  • davids
    18 years ago
    If you buy a stripper who you are not having sex with for free a gift then there is an excellent chance you are an RIL.
  • ummyeah
    18 years ago
    Any suggestions on an inexpensive, ie. $20 - $30, gift to get for a dancer? Perfume's not a bad choice, if perhaps a bit pricey. I can't see spending the money on the spa treatment, but if you've got it, go for it. Anyway, I don't want to get anything too fancy or extravagant, just something to show appreciation for the great service. (On the off chance you're interested in the more detailed explanation, it's in the "gifts" thread I started before I moved to this thread.)
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    Just be sure to include a receipt and make it something she can exchange for cash.
  • Clubber
    18 years ago
    I did the spa thing for my ATF as well as other things. Only thing, I wish she were still around, but she moved northward.
  • parodyman-->
    18 years ago
    Sounds nice. She'll probably dig it. As long as you are cool with spending the money then KI'd say go for it.
  • davids
    18 years ago
    If you are truly that altruistic and selfless and don't mind the fact that your chump rating is going to go up in her mind (because she won't see it this way) then go ahead and do it.
  • davids
    18 years ago
    What are you trying to accomplish?
  • hugevladfan
    18 years ago
    a chance to let her spoil herself in a way she hasn't prolly done yet, another bowling/movie outing, giving business to a place in the same hotel as mine (ha ha).
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion