tuscl

relatives

Friday, November 2, 2012 6:47 PM
Let's say you went to the SC and you see one of your relative as a stripper. How would you act and how would you handle the situation even if you see her going to VIP

24 comments

• motorhead
    12 years ago
    I would say - "I love you mom"
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Interesting question. If I buy or adopt tittyfan's daughter and she later becomes a stripper and I them but extras from her would there be any laws against it?
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    It is the decision of the person to be a Dancer. But I'd try another club.
  • TortillaChip
    12 years ago
    However if Alucard saw her drink or smoke, he'd be all up in that bitch's grill. #nocredibility
  • Doc_Holliday
    12 years ago
    I'd wait till she got out, then I'd slap that hoe and get mah cut! #streettalk
  • joey2002
    12 years ago
    Would you be embarrass by them stripping, more towards VIP , or both
  • MasterJ
    12 years ago
    I would leave as soon as i can to make sure she won't tell my GF.
  • DandyDan
    12 years ago
    I'd probably be in total shock because I can't possibly visualize any of my female relatives being strippers.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    I would get.that [view link] suck on my dick what.else maybee finger bang that pink pussy
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Just the males, Dandydan? :)
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    I'd keep my mouth shut. I have no right to opine upon how a grown woman feeds herself or takes care of her children, and that includes my sisters, cousins, etc.
  • Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    I would leave and not reurn to that club. It is her business. That also depends on how close the relative. A distant relative with little contact I would walk away completely. A close relative I would try to quitely investigate as to why she is stripping and maybe help her.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    The question implies that there's something wrong with stripping that would require that someone related to the stripper should feel obligated to interfere. Stripping, in and of itself, is no more immoral or deserving of judgmental criticism than any other profession that involves selling one's body for the entertainment of others, such as circus performers and NFL football players. Not to mention the fact that, as numerous strip club goers (probably the majority of them, which majority is *not* represented by the regular posters on this board) know, going to the VIP does not automatically mean she's having sex with customers. There certainly are some dangers involved, and there's more than a little risky behaviour that tends to go on with some dancers, so if you're concerned about drugs or the like, then a discreet inquiry might be in order. But if you're going to judge her *just* because she's stripping and taking horny losers to the VIP, shut the fuck up and mind your own gods damned business.
  • zipman68
    12 years ago
    What juiceman said, but I'd also fuck her up the ass. Wait, this was a relative... That is fucked up. I'd leave her alone. Unless she was a hot 2nd cousin or relative by marriage. In which case I'd go with the fucked up answe.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    If my dad worked in a club, I'd say to him, "Wow Dad, I'm VERY impressed. I must have inherited by Vienna sausage from mom's side of the family"
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    If any of my relatives were working at a club that I walked into, I'd leave, I don't need that drama.
  • Doc_Holliday
    12 years ago
    GMD thanks for posting a well thought out response.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    TortillaChip, I don't force you to change bad behavior. I just express my opinion. I'd have an opinion for that hypothetical relative, but any changes are the other person's responsibility.
  • drzoidberg
    12 years ago
    Yeah, what juice said. That's so messed up. Too awkward if I could avoid a confrontation I would.
  • drzoidberg
    12 years ago
    Yeah, what juice said. That's so messed up. Too awkward if I could avoid a confrontation I would.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    @Tortilla, et al: trust me, alutard is not "warning" people about the dangers of smoking, drinking, and drugs because he gives a fuck about them. First of all he does not. Secondly that knowledge is well known and he is not adding anything people do not already known. The only reason he mentions it is because it is yet another pathetic attempt for him to grasp at some kind if straw that he is morally superior because he does not and others do. Obviously he has deep seated conflicts over how moral a person he is (not surprising given his only interactions with women throughout his life have been paid ones with hookers). He hopes by charging at some windwmills he will distract people from this fact and they will still see him as "good". Doesn't appear that he fools anyone though. Not even himself, so he had to keep trying and trying ad infinitum.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    Well, it all depends are where the club is located. Different regions - different answers. If it's in the Northesst, you call your cousin Pauly to secretly whack her. If it's in the South - where everybody fucks their sister and marries a cousin anyway, so does not matter. Take her to the VIP. If it's in Texas or Oklahoma, just go back home and fuck your steer. If it's Iowa, Kansas, or South Dakota, same thing, except it's a pig. If it's Washington, ask her out for coffee. If it's California, suggest to her she could make money doing donkey shows TJ. If it's in Michigan, turn around and leave and go to the next club on 8-Mile Road
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Hell ya boys ant nothin like fuckin your kin
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    Never get a lap dance from your sister
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion