tuscl

Mileage in Pittsburgh?

CipherShield
California
Does anyone have any recommendations for decent mileage in Pittsburgh? I'm from LA so bear in mind that I set the bar pretty high.

11 comments

• carolynne
    12 years ago
    i think a toyota prius is good for high mileage just about anywhere, including pittsburg
  • CipherShield
    12 years ago
    Wow, never heard that one before
  • mjx01
    12 years ago
    depends on what you mean by mileage.

I'm not from the burgh, but I have found hand roaming is pretty common at Blush and Cheerleaders with the right girl and pretty standard at Silky's,with the kitty generally of limits, in base line lap dances. Base line lap dances at Club Erotica are hands-off as far as I can tell.

Rooms may be a different story but I don't have first hand experience there. Blush rooms are not know for anything special that I'm aware of. I've heard mix reports on what's available in rooms at other clubs. I'll defer to the more veteran burgh hounds on this.

Check the reviews...
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    canny is our resident expert on Pittsburgh.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    500 miles from almost anywhere
  • canny
    12 years ago
    Rumor has it that extras are available in every strip club in Pittsburgh, you just have to ask the right dancers to find it.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Canny is like the steel pimp curtain of the burg bitches...I will drink a cold one to that
  • Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    To much plastic on the Toy-ota. I ended ended up stuck renting on of those pieces of shit. The mileage was not very good 35 town 33 highway with zero top end. Was almost flat out at 70 MPH. I was so glad to get my 8 year old VW Jetta TDI manual transmission that get 46 MPG at 80 MPH and 37 MPG in town. If some gave me a Toyota I would immediately sell and get a decent car. I would rather have a Fiat than a new Toyota death trap.
  • carolynne
    12 years ago
    sorry, tired, i didn't mean to touch a nerve
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    @Tired: "I ended ended up stuck renting on of those pieces of shit."

My "piece of shit" gets 48 mpg *average* year round, and I've had it over 100 on one of those straight sections of I71 in Ohio. You must have been doing something wrong, or you got one that hadn't been maintained.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    Best mileage in Pittsburgh? Don't know.

Best sandwich in Pittsburgh? Primanti Brothers.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion