Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

What is da Juiceman really like?

zipman68
zipman68VIP19366

the speed force!

13 yrs ago · 1 min read

I bet that crazy MF is really some ultra-sophisticated avant garde performance artist.

I can see him now... Black turtleneck, Maynard G Krebs beard (far hipper than a soul patch), black-rimmed hipster glasses. I suspect he carefully chooses his music ("hmm... I'm in the mood for Mahler's 5th, should I play the Bernstein century recording or perhaps Mehta's... Ah yes, Mehta it is!"). Then he sits at his computer and works his magic! Every word planned... every response anticipated... ART of the highest order!

And after he retires to the drawing room for a glass of port (10 anos from his last trip abroad, touring Spain and Portugal where he gorged himself on percebes... What a Bon vivant!). There he contemplates the show he will put on at MOMA (pausing for a moment to consider the victims go Sandy) where he will stamp his posts and our responses on bronzes in the form of strippers. ART of the highest order that can be appreciated on EVERY level.

I totally see that show. Then I'd get a hooker willing to do ass-to-mouth in the evening. Don't get better than that shit...

So am I close?

Replies (17)Latest

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Omfg lmfao you lovable crackdown bitch.....I realy e

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

In my mind, Juiceman looks like Seth Rogen

Profile picture for Doc_Holliday
Doc_Holliday
•

Ha!

Profile picture for Alucard
Alucard
•

Juice is my Man! LOL

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Thanks for.this thread and all.the love keep.feeding this.troll.we.all.call.Da.juice

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Shucks, I visualize him as a Donald Trump type, but cool. :)

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

Actually, I think Juice was unleashed on us by Founder. For his own amusement.

Profile picture for bang69
bang69
•

Juice crawled outof trash can in a nasty dirty dingy getto strip club where any thing goes. Thats why he love sex with out a condom. & has a twisted sence of humer

Profile picture for gatorfan
gatorfan
•

Squishy and pulp free

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

I thank bang is getting closer I love the godivas in taylors south Carolina

Profile picture for Tiredtraveler
Tiredtraveler
•

You that thread about the stripper with the stuff leaking out of both hole had just been "Juiced Up"

Profile picture for Ermita_Nights
Ermita_Nights
•

My thoughts are similar, if not as well formed. I always assumed he was a bank president or Nobel prize-winning economist who must maintain a respectable image in real life and comes here so he can be himself. Or perhaps a dot-com millionaire who writes his own algorithms to "Juicify" his otherwise impeccably written prose.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Getting closer lol

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Baby I'm a thugs

Profile picture for 10inches
10inches
•

he is some guy sitting in his parents basement , jerking off while writing his ridiculous reviews.

Profile picture for gatorfan
gatorfan
•

THat was way out of line saying he has a basement

Profile picture for rogertex
rogertex
•

i'm waitin for juice-shadowcat showdown. My 20's on Shadow.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement