tuscl

What is da Juiceman really like?

zipman68
the speed force!
I bet that crazy MF is really some ultra-sophisticated avant garde performance artist.

I can see him now... Black turtleneck, Maynard G Krebs beard (far hipper than a soul patch), black-rimmed hipster glasses. I suspect he carefully chooses his music ("hmm... I'm in the mood for Mahler's 5th, should I play the Bernstein century recording or perhaps Mehta's... Ah yes, Mehta it is!"). Then he sits at his computer and works his magic! Every word planned... every response anticipated... ART of the highest order!

And after he retires to the drawing room for a glass of port (10 anos from his last trip abroad, touring Spain and Portugal where he gorged himself on percebes... What a Bon vivant!). There he contemplates the show he will put on at MOMA (pausing for a moment to consider the victims go Sandy) where he will stamp his posts and our responses on bronzes in the form of strippers. ART of the highest order that can be appreciated on EVERY level.

I totally see that show. Then I'd get a hooker willing to do ass-to-mouth in the evening. Don't get better than that shit...

So am I close?

17 comments

• JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Omfg lmfao you lovable crackdown bitch.....I realy e
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    In my mind, Juiceman looks like Seth Rogen
  • Doc_Holliday
    12 years ago
    Ha!
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Juice is my Man! LOL
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Thanks for.this thread and all.the love keep.feeding this.troll.we.all.call.Da.juice
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Shucks, I visualize him as a Donald Trump type, but cool. :)
  • mikeya02
    12 years ago
    Actually, I think Juice was unleashed on us by Founder. For his own amusement.
  • bang69
    12 years ago
    Juice crawled outof trash can in a nasty dirty dingy getto strip club where any thing goes. Thats why he love sex with out a condom. & has a twisted sence of humer
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    Squishy and pulp free
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    I thank bang is getting closer I love the godivas in taylors south Carolina
  • Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    You that thread about the stripper with the stuff leaking out of both hole had just been "Juiced Up"
  • Ermita_Nights
    12 years ago
    My thoughts are similar, if not as well formed. I always assumed he was a bank president or Nobel prize-winning economist who must maintain a respectable image in real life and comes here so he can be himself. Or perhaps a dot-com millionaire who writes his own algorithms to "Juicify" his otherwise impeccably written prose.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Getting closer lol
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Baby I'm a thugs
  • 10inches
    12 years ago
    he is some guy sitting in his parents basement , jerking off while writing his ridiculous reviews.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    THat was way out of line saying he has a basement

• rogertex
    12 years ago
    i'm waitin for juice-shadowcat showdown.
    My 20's on Shadow.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion