tuscl

HELL NO !!!

10inches
Florida
at last poker game, we started talking about sex with celebrities. after the usual discussion of "I'd like to fuck so and so " we turned to the celebrity that we would not fuck no matter what. consensus was a tie between Joan Rivers and Rosie O'donnell. you guys agree or is some one else even worse ??

14 comments

• motorhead
    12 years ago
    Don't invite me to your poker games. Lol

https://www.tuscl.net/postread.php?PID=1…
  • jerikson40
    12 years ago
    Those are the easy ones...

If you actually saw most of these celebrities, in person, without makeup, your list would be a couple miles long.

For example, one near the top of my list is Angelina Jolie. HUH??

Yup. I've seen her in person, and that chick has the body of an 80 year old woman. She's a bony skeltor, with big hands, gawky long arms, big bony feet, no ass at all, saggy pale skin, etc. Yuk. Pretty face with lots of makeup, but that's about all she's got going for her.

Even my vote for one of the hottest celebrity pieces of ass, Sofia Vergara, is barely worth a second look without makeup.

And then there's Katy Perry, Lady Gaga, Madonna, Nicolette Sheridan, and on and on. Blecchhh...
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Rosie O'Donnell is on the top of my list, too.
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    Paris Hilton
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    I'd like to fuck off
  • 3LeggedMan
    12 years ago
    My Never Ever list would include:
    Roseanne Barr
    Aretha Franklin
    Kirstie Alley

• Dougster
    12 years ago
    Surprised to see Paris Hilton make the list. I'd pay premium dollar to fuck her (although I get the feeling she is not strapped for cash these days).
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    +1 me for not seeing what the big attraction about Katy Perry is.
  • Dain
    12 years ago
    Whoopie Goldberg
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    Any guy!
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    These type of threads always remind me of the old saying. "I wouldn't fuck her with your dick" But why is it when talking about hot women they never say "I would fuck her with your dick"?
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    sc,

Really??? :)
  • DandyDan
    12 years ago
    All of them.
  • Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    Scarlett Johansen has moved wayup the list since she is likely to infected since living with Sean Penn.
    Besides you must name stars not post menopause.
    BTW I agree with Angilina Jolie--ick
    Madonna
    Lady Gaga
    Pam Anderson Hep-3
    Michelle Obama
    Rachell Madow
    Barbara Streisand Opps post menpause
    Rosei O'Donnelle
    Rosanne Bar
    Sandra Fluke
    The list goes on of woman that may or may not be pleasant to look at but are truly disgusting when they open their mouths or have a gutter twat.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion