tuscl

That extra hoe money

Estafador
BIG APPLE
Hey guys how you doing today? Hope your day is going WONDERFUL! Now I'm kind of in a serious thought right now. I have my regular job, but now I've been doing some job searching because well, I LOVE MONEY and I want some extra NOW money for the IN THE MOMENT needs like clothes, cars and hoes (that's all a man really needs in life, besides his faithful lady) and here are three major jobs that are currently appealing to me, but am not sure whether to jump on it or not.

Tax Preparer: Was on craigslist and saw an ad by Liberty Tax that said they were offering a "free" course in learning tax preparing and auditing and such. Naturally I checked the OFFICIAL liberty tax website and it seems indeed they were offering a "free" tax course for my following area. I put free in quotations because you just have to pay $189.00 for the three books they require you to buy, no doubt only from them. Sounds like the strip club classic hustle doesn't it. Why not just say the course is $189.00 and the books are INCLUDED. Makes it less suspiciouso ya know? Anyway, whether they immediately offer me a job in their office or not, it MAY be a good oppurtunity as I can do people's taxes for monetary value, though my strong hope is that they give me a position in their office because after all an office position is FAR more secure than a freelance position. You KNOW you'll get clients in the office where as freelance you need to heavily advertise yourself and that's harder than being a freelance artist because an artist just have to show skills, not everyone will be so accepting of a random dude doing their taxes, would you? But I feel it may benifit me short and long term.

Male Stripper: Seems pretty straight forward. Get buff, learn some seductive moves and get the women sexually enticed. Just the parallel of a female stripper. This is gonna take at least 6 months before I can officially apply for the position. I'm a pretty slim guy, not fat in any way I just have a super fast metabolism thus I'm slimmer than I'd like to be and being that I'm tall, its harder for me to build muscles, but that's besides the point. I understand I'm gonna have to do things I would NEVER do (even under playful circumstances). I might have to dance with an old lady, but that's the least of things. I may have to start grinding against the backside of another man, grind up on the FRONT side of another man (glad the fabric covers our genitals from one another) and hell if my partners are gay, I'm DEFINETELY gonna have to learn to deal with their advances. And I may even have to go so far as to, dare I say it, KISS another man. There's a lot of pride and self-respect quickly going down the drain in one night. Being that its a strip joint not a sex castle, I thankfully won't have to fuck another man and that's a blessing. But then I also realize, this is a male strip club. Their not as advertised as a female strip club, women have FAR easier times getting a man just to look at them let alone grind up against them. Being that us men will jump at any chance to hump one of these fine wealthy women (I target the wealthy women because they probably are the majority ones there while less wealthy women are working to become wealthy) so no doubt male strip clubs are not as active as regular ones, thus competition to be a male stripper will be tough. But doesn't mean impossible.

Bathroom Troll: I don't know the name of it but we ALL know what they are. Stand in the bathroom, offer you a handtowel and mints and tells you to have a good day. Now I really won't be grasping for tips because that's bad form. This is just something i am not sure how to get a job for.

Now you heard my choices. You heard why its a long term fast cash. I put these three because they seem to be the least time consuming jobs to attain and you don't need a college degree (tax preparer apparently you just need certification at least for the basic tax related jobs). Now I come to you because you guys are business men and talking to you will definitely tell me which seems to be the better choice for the now especailly help me on the tax preparer. The one thing that really frightens me on the tax preparer is how hard is it to learn this stuff, in a course or not. yes i could just go to college for it, but that's not what i want to do for the rest of my life. And being that i go to school now, is the tax preparer gonna be so tough that it my stunt my learning in college as I learn the basics of preparing at the same time. What do you guys thinks, I would love to hear what you think of these ideas.

If you're gonna troll just please gtfo

19 comments

• jerikson40
    12 years ago
    Well, I won't address those particular jobs, but I will give some general advice:

Think big.

IMO, the vast majority of people who don't achieve any sort of success in their life can attribute it to one thing: they don't think they can. They are afraid of life, they don't understand it, and therefore they figure the best they can do is be a bathroom troll.

You can do anything you want in life. Anything. And the fact that you are a minority (I think) will only make the journey easier.

And please, do NOT take some of the advice you'll see here, such as: "Future planning doesn't pay today's bills". That's absolutely ridiculous.

Decide what you want to do in life, and plan for it. Think big. And go for it. Figure out what you need to do, starting today, write out a plan to get there, and do it.

DO NOT do stuff today, just to pay bills, that doesn't support your ultimate goal, and in fact may damage your opportunity to get there.

On the other hand, if all you want to do in life is be a bathroom troll, ignore everything I said.
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    No already know what I want to do with my life and that's in animation. And while I'm working on that now, I still want some extra money, this is just something I want to hold me until my career starts to take off. In no way, will ANY of these things be a long term career for me. But I will make absolutely sure none of these things damage me in any way. and yes I am a minority (if we can even call it that in america these days)
  • txtittyfan
    12 years ago
    If you are serious, start an office cleaning business. Low cost of entry, and you can find cheap labor. With a little effort, you should be able to finds clients.
  • jerikson40
    12 years ago
    Okay, well you seem to have it all under control so I'll just wish you luck.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Do what.juice does for.extra ho money.....in all.serouseness.......invest in some inventory and sell at your local flea markets, swap.shops, craiglist, ebay, amazon and so on
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    1. Tax preparer--30 years ago I worked evenings and weekends for a tax preparation company to earn extra income. You won't make much money at this job but you will learn some valuable knowledge for preparing your own taxes. The job is easier today because all companies use tax preparation software. The $189 fee sounds high. Check with other tax preparation companies to see if they charge less (or nothing at all.)

2. Male stripper--I don't know anything about this job, but I suspect that to make good money you would have cultivate gay male customers.

3. Bathroom troll--You would have to clean the bathroom and make it attractive. I understand that the trolls make most of their money by selling cigarettes, gum, breath mints, condoms, etc. (The "etc." is drugs but I would not recommend that.)

4. Waiter or bar tender. This is a good job if you're personable and like meeting people. You can earn a lot in tips.
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    Wtf did I say. You obviously don't read or else you'd notice that last sentence. NO TROLLING OR GTFO. Matter of fact *ignored*
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    I didn't know great innovators troll the internet all day. thought they had better things to do like actually get their ideas known outside the internet
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    NO "Free Lunches"!
  • mikeya02
    12 years ago
    @ estafador, you sound like a cool dude. you can come up with something. @vhkicks, why don't you come up with Sardine Helper, "out of the box" troll dude.
  • canny
    12 years ago
    @Alucard is right. There ain't no such thing as a free lunch. According to a friend of mine who is a female stripper the only male strippers who earn any real money work in gay bars, not strip clubs catering to women. I'd avoid that unless you're willing to pretend to be gay.
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    well technically speaking I got free lunch in grade school (all 12 years baby lol). But in all seriousness, I though gay bars also attracted women as well. Didn't think about that prospect. But it doesn't sound so much better than kissing a dude (oh god my eyes) or getting felt on the junk. Hmm, well there's the fact that nobody will know me...hopefully. risque indeed.
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    Are you convinced that you'll only choose one out of those three options? There's gotta be other ways for you to make a fast buck. Like jackslash mentioned, a waiter/busboy should be decent pay (tips) and alot easier job to find and start immediately.
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    Lopaw, I am in NO WAY convinced by only those three positions. As a matter of fact, I think I'm gonna ditch that tax preper thing. I'll learn for free since that job only works seasonal and I want more than that.
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    If you have other ideas, I'm all eyes bro.
  • farmerart
    12 years ago
    Estafador, the jobs that you suggest are just unskilled labour - very little cash in those kinds of jobs. If you don't have a skill such as welding, plumbing. etc., the best bet for you is some sort of commission sales job.

An outgoing personality and the gift of the gab can generate serious bux in commissions. Pick any service or any product.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    I use my independent consulting gig to fund most of my excursions. My regular job goes to all the rest of life's financial needs.
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    Ditto what others have said - salesman, waiter

You’d probably have more flexibility scheduling wise and may be able to make some decent dough under the right circumstances.

Also, when I was in my late teens, I worked in a wholesale club. I knew many folks who would work there part-time as a 2nd job (evenings and/or weekends) since it tended to pay a bit over minimum wage and they would actually get raises w/ time. Costco for example is known to pay very well for the type of job and one also gets benefits (also Wholefoods Stores; Starbucks; etc.).

Also, if you can handle the hard labor, UPS/FedEx hire loaders on a pretty regular basis (at least they used back in the day) and often part-time; and the pay is usually above min. wage – but it is hard/intensive physical work – they’ll work you like a mule from what I’ve heard.

Best of luck.
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    You did say you had a regular job and went to school.

I would concentrate on doing as well as you can in school and give that the highest priority as it “may” give you the best shot at making a good living for the rest of your life. And you are a very young guy, you have plenty of time to make $$$ if you make the right moves now. Often times people who try to find a shortcut just end up going in circles their whole lives. First things first, get your degree and the best grades possible and then analyze your options from there.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion