tuscl

Nude House Cleaners

Monday, October 22, 2012 11:16 PM
Well just wanted to say thank you to everyone on SC for all of the input as we got started, we have grown and getting bigger just a thank you for your discussions and help! Chris [view link]

13 comments

• nudemaids
    12 years ago
    Lol we ll we have men to???
  • nudemaids
    12 years ago
    LOL too funny well with nude house cleaners you can have the strip club at your home and have some work done for you and im sure if you buy your own beer and the cost of a cleaner its cheaper
  • farmerart
    12 years ago
    Ladies, you are just bangin' and I would love to hire you to clean the shacks of my exploration camp BUT..........how would I deal with the ensuing riot of 40 horny rig pigs (and 1 horny boss)?
  • bang69
    12 years ago
    what is the cost to hirea nude female house cleaner?
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    bang69 you don't look do you. The pricing is right on the site. How come I never heard of this shit? Is this some new exclusive thing you girls thought up? I gotta make my house a mess now, excuse me.
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    no touching? hmm, don't know if I like the sound of that. What happens if she doesn't respond by call because she has headphones on (or she fell asleep). I can't even tap her to get her attention (on the shoulder).
  • Lone_Wolf
    12 years ago
    Ladies shown in the pics look like they may just be negotiable in the no touching rule. Otherwise, 150 bucks per hour would be a bit much to pay for blue-balls. Great site though. Must have took a ton of work and motivation to get this up and running. I wish them good success with it.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    The good part is that you do not have to be at home while they do the clening. :)
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    Remember the Seinfeld episode when "good naked" and "bad naked" was discussed. This could be bad naked.
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    Ima gonna have to rent out a very messy place in San Diego so that Linnae can come & clean it for me.
  • nudemaids
    11 years ago
    Of course we have men we add more and more men and women daily and now you can see some of them on live cam
  • samsung1
    11 years ago
    $150 per hour with a 2 hour minimum is too expensive!
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    Do the girls fuck? Do they fuck girls? I'm trying to think of a birthday present for my sugar baby.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion