tuscl

Nekked kittykate

zipman68
the speed force!
After the postin' the PM drama, let's all get back to fun shit. Like nekked chicks an' shit like dat!

So I have a proposal. I bet kiitykate is fuckin' hawt. Like DD tits an' perfect ass! I have no idea if she said dat shit, but I like to imagine chicks dat way. 'cos it make my gigantic dick happy. So I think she should add a profile pic!

Can I get a what what? C'mon guys. Tell her we fuckin' love her. FUCKIN ' L-U-V HER! As long as she shows those tits. Fuck yeah!

An' sharpie in da pooper would be nice too. Jes' sayin'

11 comments

• Estafador
    12 years ago
    I don't exactly L-U-V her (what the fuck is "luv" lol) but I do like her and would be interested in seeing what she looks like, if it really is a she. What's sharpie in da pooper mean?
  • joey2002
    12 years ago
    I'm curious as well.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    I love.her with my dick real good I tells ya.....and ya a pick of some big ass boobs would be nice.to.jerkoff to....hell maybee she will pm me and talk dirty.to.Da juicemaker
  • zipman68
    12 years ago
    Estafador, my man, kittykate will know what "sharpie in the pooper" means if she is really a camgirl. It means "put a sharpie up your ass and show it on camera".

Check out sharpieinthepooper.tumblr.com

Chicks with sharpies in their poopers. Sometimes many sharpies, sometimes only one... Life don't get better than looking at chicks with sharpies in their ass.

Unless, of course, you face fuck her and the put you cock up her ass. That is much better.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    12 years ago
    So far, kittykate has stated that she's Asian and age 29. Let's continue from there. Zippy, that likely rules out a DD bra size.
  • staxwell
    12 years ago
    Pics or it didn't happen!

zipman, thanks for the link. I shall put it to good use.
  • RossVa
    12 years ago
    omg, sharpieinthepooper.tumblr.com is actually real. too fuckin funny
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    staxwell, didn't you just believe everything she fucking said in the last post? Why are you skeptical now? And that's just sick zipman. That's totally gross. What sort of sick shit do you guys look at jeez.
  • staxwell
    12 years ago
    "Wow. Well said. Marry me. You can change your name to KittyCuntWell."

^This post? Let me break it down for you, Riley Freeman:

"Wow."- I was impressed with the words in that paragraph.
    "Well said."- It was well written.
    "Marry me."- The way it was written turned me on. Women give me boners with words.
    "You can change your name to KittyCuntWell."- If she was to marry me "Well" would be her last name. Since I'm "StaxWell" or "Herald Staxavell" if you're nasty. And, I kind of called her a cunt; what more do you want from, Riley Freeman?

At no point did I say "I believe everything you fucking said in the last post, Kitty!". Comprehend much, Riley Freeman?
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    I comprehend your pulling shit out your ass to save yourself from looking stupid. In no way did you think up every meaning beind every single word/phrase when you wrote that.
  • staxwell
    12 years ago
    When it comes from the heart you don't have to think about it; it just flows naturally. Have you never taken a creative writing course in college...jeez.

You're new here, so you're not really familiar with me. "Looking stupid" isn't something I really worry about. 95% of the time I'm just entertaining myself, and sometime "looking stupid" is part of the process; since I know it'll get a rise out of guys like you.

"I comprehend your pulling shit out your ass"

It should be "you're" after comprehend. Placing "of" after shit would make your sentence flow better. See, I don't always look stupid, Riley Freeman.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion