tuscl

How do you like to pay for VIP?

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Saturday, October 20, 2012 10:23 AM
In my experience there appears to be two types of VIP trips when it comes to paying. 1) By the song. You pay a flat fee to the house and then pay the dancer for each song. In this type of set up. it seems to me that the dancer can hold back to keep you buying more songs. Now if you are like lapdanceking and can bust a nut in one or two songs just from grinding this might be the way to go. But it could get expense if you have had a lot to drink, etc and take a long time to cum. 2) By time. You pay a flat fee to house and to the dancer for a set amount of time. 15, 30, 60 minutes. In this set up the dancer may be in a rush to get you off so that she can return to the floor and started working on her next customer. Now if you can hold off busting a nut until the last minute, this is might be the best way to go. I prefer type 2 because I like a lot of foreplay and don't normally get off quick. Now if a dancer tries to rush me, it turns me off and then it will take her the allotted time to get me off if at all. This of course works best with favorite dancers who know what you like. Which way do you prefer to go?

29 comments

• rh48hr
    12 years ago
    I like by time but it depends on the cost. At one place I go, the VIP cost for time is way better than if I got it per dance. I will take that every time. Sometimes though the VIP cost is so expensive, it's cheaper to just do dances.
  • joey2002
    12 years ago
    I agree with you Shadowcat because I don't like to be rush and I want more stuff to do
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    I almost always go with the 2nd option.
  • jerikson40
    12 years ago
    I prefer not to lock a dancer up for 30 minutes or whatever, usually at a cost of $100-150. Which amounts to about $5 per minute. Instead, I do regular lap dances, for $10 each, and pay her (with tip) usually about $60 for 3 or 4 dances lasting about 15 minutes total. Usually at the end of 3 or 4 songs she's caused me to bust. So let's see, that's a slightly higher "per minute" rate than if she was getting a VIP, but she's freed up in half the time. Not bad. She gets $60 for 10 minutes, vs. $150 for 30 minutes with a VIP. Guys who do VIP's must be cheapskates.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Well the second way is more risky if you don't know her, so I like to go with some test drives first. Once her work ethic is established you will probably get a better deal by buying in bulk as is true of any market.
  • rh48hr
    12 years ago
    jerikson - if dances are $10 then per dance is probably better. If dances are $20 I'll take 15 min for $75 or 30 min for $130-150 every time. Especially if the VIP dancers are more "personal".
  • Rod8432
    12 years ago
    I like sort of a middle ground - 3 dances (about 15 mins, by the time you count the time waiting for the next song to begin) in the VIP for $100. It's full-on VIP, not too long, not too short, modest cost and I'll pop every time. Plus it's easy to keep track of where we are in the song progression. For the 30 minute VIPs, I pop anyway in about 15 mins, and am out the door (or curtain, or hanging beads)...
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    I guess it would partly depend on the prices, but in general the 2nd option.
  • RoomHopper
    12 years ago
    test the girl out with laps. if she is frisky and the chemistry is good...AND i have money for a VIP 15-30 minutes then i go for it. if not then laps the rest of the nigth
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    By time. I almost never do per dance VIPs.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Jerikson40 thinks he's right about everything.
  • drzoidberg
    12 years ago
    There were very few instances where I was done within 10 or 15 minutes. I prefer VIP by time, about 30 minutes. I realize this can be expensive if not done in that time. @SYNN 250 for 20min = 750 hour @Paradise 300 for 30 min = 600 hour @DeJa Vu 150 for 30 min = 300 hour In my last review @ DeJaVu I was able to spend only 100 on the timer had extras. with a favorite. Because I have already spend on two VIP without finishing. I still prefer 30 min. I don't know how much time I got for 100.
  • tynan
    12 years ago
    I prefer dance by dance. It provides the illusion that I'm buying more with the same amount of money, plus the dances get more intense if the dancer sees that I'm shelling out like an ATM. I like the buildup. Just for the record, though, after the buildup I go home and finish. I don't bust ITC.
  • kittykate
    12 years ago
    In all the clubs I've worked at. Ok not all but almost all, the mileage is a lot higher in rooms that go by time blocks than by the dance. I don't ever put the same effort into a 10 dance than I do into a 150+ room. I don't really care if I guy comes back to spend 10-40 bucks. I will try to get a guy to come back who spends 150+.
  • inno123
    12 years ago
    In a well run club either the songs have been trimmed or the DJ skilled enough that they run like clockwork and a 'song' really is just a unit of time. Buying multi-songs such as half hours or 3 for 2 makes sense because even the most popular dancer is going to waste at least one song, most likely two, between finishing one customer and starting another. So let's say songs are 3 minutes and dances are ten bucks. Dancer A sells single dances and takes an average of two songs between each to find and sell the next dance. In three hours she has sold $200 in dances. Dancer B sells 3 for $20 and also needs two songs to line up another customer In three hours she has sold $300 in dances.
  • kittykate
    12 years ago
    Still, if its so easy to get cheap dances, then I really wouldn't care if those individual customers came back. Sounds like at this imaginary club u made up (that doesn't exist) it's easy to get dances, all night long. I don't care about anyone who pays 10-40, even if there is a room full of people doing the same. Especially if there's a room full of people doing the same. Ur situation sounds great for me--bad for u. I still would only give special attention to guys who are springing for a larger wad of cash, at once. I do not care if u spent $30 and might come back on payday and spend $20 more.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    Time.
  • mrrock
    12 years ago
    I definately prefer #2. I like all the body contact for the extra length of time. I don't get off on over that pants stuff like some of y'all its gotta be the real deal so length doesn't really matter to me in that regard.
  • zipman68
    12 years ago
    By the song, then slip the DJ a benjamin to play the extra long version of Freebird. A good live recording of Freebird should have a bass solo of at least 20 min. An at least 2 drum solos. Best time ever. When I was at university I saw this hot 18 year old blonde do a shower show then blow me after smokin' weed when we were sittin' on hay bails. Fuckin' coo-el! Wait, I think that may be a memory of what happened when I saw a hippy chick dancing in the rain at an outdoor Skynyrd concert. I prolly smoked much weed I guess...
  • bang69
    12 years ago
    I'll take option 2
  • mjx01
    12 years ago
    depends on cost
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    In sawbucks
  • SuperDude
    12 years ago
    With Monopoly money.
  • DandyDan
    12 years ago
    Of course, I would prefer by time, but in my experience, there are very few places which do it by time. My favorite club's "champagne room" (it truly is a misnomer there) is by time and one of the other clubs I hit regularly has a VIP room which is by time (specifically, 30 minute blocks), but they also have regular private dances by song. I'm also hardpressed to name many places where the ability to buy time is an option, at least amongst places I've visited.
  • tynan
    12 years ago
    In my club, a private VIP booth is 100 per hour. I pay the fee and then go dance by dance on top of that fee. So a full hour of dances plus the fee, plus the door cover, plus the 1 drink minimum, comes out to 515. Pretty expensive, but my ATF is worth it.
  • xcav8r
    12 years ago
    Jeebus, some of you guys actually nut from a clothed (you) lap dance?? No shit? What happens then? Walk of shame dripping all the way out the door?? Wow! Never even came close! Crazy!
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    With Cash- Not Credit Lap Dance king is the main advocate of messing his pants. I prefer another place or two.
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    Jerikson, to respond to a earlier comment of yours. I'm not sure where you live, but if its 150 for 30 minutes, that's amazingly cheap. If you go to NYC, that shit is MINIMUM $300 for half an hour (rare case is an hour) and ALL LD nearly all over NY is $20 a dance. Let's do some math here, for 15 individual dances you pay 300 and estimating around 4 minutes a song (that's how long those songs are usually played for in NY clubs). in VIP you paying for 6 1/2 songs for 300 in VIP. I don't think people in VIP are cheapskates.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Maybe he has a sweetheart deal in place.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion