tuscl

300 club reviews ?

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Saturday, October 20, 2012 9:56 AM
Since its hard to see some of the unsung heroes of tuscl do to their lack of posting on the board but they have given the most to tuscler in the form of the most precious the reviews and a lot of them like taliking 100, 200 and maybee 300 club reviews out their....founder should make a top ten at least just so we all know [view link] else we give respects to for making this a very good website for strip club hobbyists

21 comments

• shadowcat
    12 years ago
    At one time there was a Top 40 list of the guys that had the most reviews. I made it to the #4 slot with 80+ reviews. Now a days you would need 200+ to make the list.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    I like the idea. Good thing for PLa to compete over. But what about the tinfoil hat crowd and their complaints about all the "fake reviews" out there. Would they holler about this just because some they didn't like made the top 40?
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Shadow I bet that was kool to have that
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Dougster haters will be haters....hell if I could I would put one in the back of their heads
  • jerikson40
    12 years ago
    "But what about the tinfoil hat crowd and their complaints about all the "fake reviews" out there" Being one of the "tinfoil hat" crowd you are referring to, as you'll recall I asked the group whether I was correct in my assumption that many reviews were fake. The response was that I was wrong. I accepted that, and now I am fairly confident that most are legit. As to whether others here are so childish that they'd give a flying fuck about a "Top whatever" list, I can only assume that, based on the childish behavior I've seen so far, yeah, you'll get some childish complaints. And you'll also see some guys who like to get their ego stroked and would love to be on a "Top whatever" list. Personally, my opinion is "who gives a fuck?"
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    No I wasn't talking about you jerikson. As you say you asked honestly then moved on. I'm talking about the guys who persist even when their doubts should be put to rest by any reasonable standards. (Part of it is that they are projecting their own self-loathing about their phony-ness in their own lives and/or image they try to project on TUSCL. And I know that said parties will hate that bit if psycho-analysis I dropped precisely because it is so accurate.)
  • jerikson40
    12 years ago
    Oh, okay. Can I keep my tinfoil hat?
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Sure. I love a good conspiracy theory as much as the next guy, but I tend to only believe they are true when there is big money or political power at stake. (E.g. Like in the stock market - I have my own tinfoil hat for explaining that.)
  • TABB
    12 years ago
    Thats not a bad idea to be honest. As well have the top 10 posters per state so out of state tuscl members could have better info on there up coming visits
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    I like being stroked
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    jerikson40, while you have your tinfoil hat on, don't stick your head in a microwave oven and turn it on. That is unless you like lots of electrical sparks and a fire. :)
  • Ermita_Nights
    12 years ago
    If you are going to stick your head in a microwave oven, you're safer with the tinfoil hat than without it. Yes it will arc and smoke, but the current will go through the foil instead of your brain.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    300 reviews qualifies as boner of the year
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    I'd rather see News Item posts moved to a separate forum. IMHO a top 10 review list would just generate fake reviews or those terrible 2 or 3 sentence reviews.
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    What's the pointo of a top reviewer list again? I thought the point of the website was to show what people felt about the clubs near you. I am fine with the top reviewed club, or top valued club as that makes people want to go there to get more bang for you buck. But member top spots...don't see a point.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    sc, I recall those days, as you were one of the few ahead of my count. I was in the Top 10 and vacillated around 6-8 as I recall.
  • minnow
    12 years ago
    While being named in a T10 list might be a good ego stroke for some, I prefer quality of quantity. I've seen several members with ~ 15-30 reviews do an excellent job of writing a clear, concise review, yet provide an interesting narrative of their uniquely personal club experience.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Esta....it'd so we can Vibe.respect [view link].know the.true hard.workers of.tuscl and.the.ones that are the.backbone of.this site you jackass
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    "While being named in a T10 list might be a good ego stroke for some, I prefer quality of quantity. I've seen several members with ~ 15-30 reviews do an excellent job of writing a clear, concise review, yet provide an interesting narrative of their uniquely personal club experience." Minnow, I couldn't agree more. In fact, while I was recently doing some research on clubs in Vegas, I came across a couple of reviews from a guy who had over 240, which is the most that I have ever seen. I was initially happy to see his posts until I read them and realized that they were very, and I mean VERY, light. We have enough junk reviews on this site already without incentivizing guys to post more of them just so that they can improve their positions on some list.
  • minnow
    12 years ago
    Typo correction: Should read "quality OVER quantity".
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    I could care less to see who is the top poster. That is irrelevent to me. Knowing that does NOT help my strip club experience honestly. As long as I get good information from the good people here at this site, that's what counts most.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion