Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Coincidence

sandyman
sandymanVIP2675

Tennessee

13 yrs ago · 1 min read

I try to visit clubs when I'm traveling. I had the benefit of visiting the St. Louis area frequently for a while. With the quantity of clubs on the east side, I sometimes would visit 4-5 clubs in one night. As a result of all my trips, I have 166 reviews for 80 clubs and my VIP access goes to 2018. I just noticed that it will expire on my 70th birthday! I know Shadowcat is still going strong and is that range, so I'm trying to use him as my role model.

Replies (9)Latest

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Mine expires Feb4, 2019. I'll be 77 then and I plan to still be clubbing. :)

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

I wouldn't say my good friend, shadowcat is my inspiration, but he is one helluva guy :)

Profile picture for Club_Goer_Seattle
Club_Goer_Seattle
•

Maybe Founder should have another "Top Ten" category: Members with the most accumulated membership. Shadow and Sandy, you guys, and the other eight deserve it!

Profile picture for rickdugan
rickdugan
•

I am only 42 and already have 93 reviews of 70 clubs and my VIP membership doesn't expire until December of 2017. I wonder if I have a problem...lol. I travel a heck of a lot.

One of my goals here is to review 100 clubs. Truth be told, I've probably been in over 100 clubs since joining tuscl, but I tend not to write a review when I do not stay long or see enough to provide meaningful intel to the readers.

Keep going strong sandy and shadow! I hope that I am still out there doing my thing when I reach your ages.

Profile picture for Tiredtraveler
Tiredtraveler
•

Money is ageless: If you got the money honey she got the time!!

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

Damn, I'm a rookie! I can only get through 67! That said, sc is the godfather here.

Profile picture for gatorfan
gatorfan
•

I hate St Louis

Profile picture for Alucard
Alucard
•

I still think membership should be by payment ONLY, NOT via reviews.

Profile picture for mrrock
mrrock
•

I didn't know reviews accumulated lol. Been holding onto some reviews as I thought it was month to month! Lolz

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement