tuscl

Did first OTC lead to a second one?

Shekitout
South Carolina
I experienced my first OTC a week ago & thought it was going to be the first of many to follow the way we parted but the next day I get a cell phone message saying she felt guilty about what we had done and it would not be a good idea to see each other anymore-I guess she meant at the club too as she hasn't been back since last Sat nite-we did the deed Sat afternoon. Guess she was feeling guilty about the money she took. I text messaged her if that was it she could offer dance credits! No response to that offer. I haven't made any further effort to contact her since & haven't been contacted by her. She was the one who initiated the OTC so I can't quite figure out what happened to cause her to change her mind about future OTC or even ITC. Ideas?

11 comments

• casualguy
    18 years ago
    I'm still trying to remember who was the first OTC with me. I think the dancer asked me to go out to eat with her. I don't mean in a sexual way. Then we went over to her house and she gave me her phone number. I never gave her mine. We were just hanging out together outside the club for awhile on different nights. Apparently no one had any problem with her leaving with me after the club closed around 2am either. Of course there was a problem with the manager when she wanted to leave early with me before finishing her shift. She got mad and left anyway even though the manager told her don't come back if you leave now. So then I guess then I was hanging out with an ex-stripper on occasion. She eventually tried to pull some crap on me (I think can't remember clearly) which made me angry so I never called her again. She couldn't call me either since she didn't know my address or phone number. It's easy to make a clean break if you don't give out your info.
  • Shekitout
    18 years ago
    First offer of OTC by the dancer while in the club was to get together for coffee at a Waffle House & then go to her place. This was to be at 2AM & I couldn't make that. 2nd offer for OTC was cell phone message to come to her place for a "session". I inquired as to what a "session" would involve & how long would it last. She said that we would get naked, there would be full contact & to bring condoms in case the "session" lead to sex and it would last as long as it took-which it did with no complaint on my part!
  • casualguy
    18 years ago
    I would like to add just because you hook up with a dancer Outside The Club it doesn't mean something sexual is going on. I remember meeting dancers in strip clubs and then hanging out with them around town or on other days in regular bars or visiting them at their house. I suppose things did get sexual after a while though with most but I think that is normal when a guy and a girl are out late together at night. I would like to add that there wasn't much of an age difference between me and the dancers I have seen OTC. One was 2 years older than me and the others were younger I believe.
  • parodyman-->
    18 years ago
    Hey davids do you remember your first BBBJ OTC? Yeah? How did it taste? -- HA HA YOU STUPID FUCK!
  • Shekitout
    18 years ago
    Hey davids( aka hugeasshole): The deed was done at her place so there was no home for her to go to! Hell, your opinion might be right! I also think that chasman has a point too. I will never know for sure why she took the attitude she did afterwards.
  • Shekitout
    18 years ago
    Hey davids(aka hugeasshole): We were at her apartment so there was no home for her to go to! Hell, your opinion might be right! I also think that chasman has a point too. I suppose I will never know why she took the attitude she did.
  • hugevladfan
    18 years ago
    My first OTC was dinner at a Vegas restaurant, Bowling and Brokeback MTN movie (no expectation of romance). The second one involved a dinner date, lite shopping and me tossing/"loaning" her $300. I am waiting for the third one after getting shot down at least half a dozen times. Fortunately I haven't held my breath in the meantime. I have never propositioned this girl nor would I think of doing so.
  • davids
    18 years ago
    Maybe when she got home she felt SO ASHAMED with herself for having sex (or whatever) with a disgusting 60 y/o pervert for money, that she decided that she DID NOT want to go through w/ it again. Even though SHE WAS CLEARLY DESPERATE FOR MONEY in the first place, even that is not enough to OVERCOME the disgust she feels for you and HERSELF. She could not put on the act again.

• DandyDan
    18 years ago
    No. I saw once at the original club I saw her at, only she ignored me, and then I saw her at a different club with the same result.
  • chitownlawyer
    18 years ago
    I have only done OTC with one dancer, over four or five occasions. It died out by mutual consent, because it was just too much of a hassle to coordinate meetings. We are still close at the club.
  • chasman
    18 years ago
    Well, I'm taking the dangerous track of accepting what she's told you at face value, but I'd guess that it was probably her first OTC as well. Given that taking money for sex suffers a much bigger social stigma than paying money for sex, I'd say that she's having trouble dealing with that belief that she's crossed some line -- ITC she's a "dancer", OTC she's a "hooker" -- that she wasn't expecting to face.

It just my uninformed, too-much-theory-not-enough-practice opinion, but you are wasting your time trying to contact her and you will never see her again. Move on.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion