tuscl

Message to shadowcat

Monday, April 10, 2006 9:22 PM
PLEASE leave your lurid sexual escapades out of your answers. By the time I realise you're launching into one it's too late. I don't know if I am speaking for anyone else but I get it. You're a stud who has done OTC experiences with several ATF's and menage a trois too. Thx for your consideration

17 comments

• ShotDisc
    18 years ago
    I take a knee in a sign of respect for the Dean of Strip Club Patrons. Write on Sir, write on! The nastier the better. We are not worthy
  • RomanticLover
    18 years ago
    Does this SEX that is PAID for involve INTIMACY and AFFECTION? If so, does it cost extra MONEY or is it included in the price?
  • chitownlawyer
    18 years ago
    I believe that vicariously-lived adventures are better than none at all. Post on, Sir, Post on.
  • hugevladfan
    18 years ago
    CAT---- I backed off my statement. Carry on with complete disregard for what I typed please.
  • messaround
    18 years ago
    Are we all like little league fathers to shadowcat - living through his adventures and wishing we were playing in his place while rooting for him to score?
  • FONDL
    18 years ago
    AN, your last statement is right on. I've concluded that it isn't as much fun as it used to be, plus it's gotten too expensive and there are other areas like massage where I'd rather spend the money. As a result I've been taking a break and haven't been to a club in about 6 months, don't know if I'll ever return or not. I've also discovered that it's the combination of physical intimacy and intimate conversation that interests me the most, and my massage therapist and ATF seem to sastify those needs for now.
  • hugevladfan
    18 years ago
    I hope no one interpreted this as me shitting on anyone. I backed off my initial sentiments and while I can't retract what I said I certainly harbor no negativity regarding what I read on these boards. Juss one man's opinion that's all.
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    Oh, I'm conflicted about it, and it's hard for me to see how anyone can be otherwise. But I accept that Shadowcat is not, and that's part of why I enjoy his posts.
  • ShotDisc
    18 years ago
    I hope I am as active and having as much fun as Shadow does when I am his age. I have seen a couple of his ATF's and they would make most of you drool they are so hot. I personally enjoy reading the lurid sexual conquests of others. And I hope that others enjoy the personal experiences I share here as well. So please stop shitting on people for bragging a little. Remember its not bragging if it really happened.
  • AbbieNormal
    18 years ago
    FONDL, I'd agree in general, except for one statement. I think that most of the regular posters here (ChiTown, Chandler, Yoda, you, me, a few others) have come to terms with why they go and what they want based on what I read of their posts. I won't attempt to address the comfort level. Most of us don't want quite as much as Shadowcat, I know I don't, but it is entertaining to read. As far as my recent comments about clubs and my displeasure, I'm not really conflicted about it, lately I've just found it a lot less entertaining than I used to. I'm guessing you feel about the same.
  • FONDL
    18 years ago
    I enjoy Shadowcat's escapades. Seems to me that kinda stuff is the main reason for participating on this site. I also think Shadowcat is one of the few people here who understands why he goes to clubs and what he's looking for, and is comfortable with it. More power to him. I've learned a lot from him.
  • hugevladfan
    18 years ago
    yes this is the place for that sorta thing. To each their own.
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    Message to everyone: More lurid sexual escapades, please. We can't expect Shadowcat to keep this an adult board all on his own.
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    I would probably regret suggesting that once it became apparent that nobody can tell it with the flair Shadow brings to his accounts.
  • parodyman-->
    18 years ago
    Does everyone know that davids + Clifbar = same person. And that that person is a BIG ASSHOLE! Shadowcat: Be lurid as you can. This is the right venue for that.
  • davids
    18 years ago
    Yeah, SC is a total stud: Who has to pay for sex.
  • parodyman-->
    18 years ago
    Lighten up Frances!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion