tuscl

How About a Truce?

In response to clubber's thread, who is interested in a truce to the flame wars on the board? I feel that I've knocked down the various trolls sufficiently that I don't have to completely annihilate them, so post I you are interested. If not I am also willing to do business as usual..,

18 comments

• mikeya02
    12 years ago
    Sure Dougie, if you can handle I met one nice school girl in a club and that shes truthful, fine by me.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Fuck you dougie boy....I wipe my ass crack with little bitches like you
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Ok, 1 in, 1 out...
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    I want to put my cocky in your ass dougy and make you suck the shot off of it with that cute little mouth of yours
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Oh my!
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    But first we go to a dinner and a movie then we get to the tucking
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    That's it! Seduce me, big-boy!
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    You live in a fucking fantasy world. You don't know how not to insult, you did it in the same breath you asked for a "truce". You're full of shit and most of your reviews, if not all, are full of shit.

Now I'll do what I should have done 4 years ago.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Ok, jestie is out as well. (That one didn't surprise me. Not even a sliver of light in his dark world.)

Bye, jestie! I'll keep the truce offer open for you if you change your mind. Also my offer to send you a copy I the TEXTBOOK with the chapter on your passive-aggressive personality disorder also stands. Let me know when you are tired of all the bleakness.
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    Dougster, you are nuts. Can you "un-Dougster" just like that? Is that even possible?
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    pablo: Of course I can.

The question is do people want me to? Sounds like at least a couple like things the way they are. We'll see what the consensus is...

• Dougster
    12 years ago
    While I'm asking. Does anyone want total war? Line your hawks and doves up...
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    I love my man dougster....makes me laugh lots
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Pablo Antonio IMO it is NOT possible. I have no reason to believe a change is possible. We'll ALL see, won't we. (Except those who use the ignore button)
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Dumb autocorrect,.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    A gay flamer and a flaming gay?
  • Clackport
    12 years ago
    I'm gonna keep saying this until these two trolls disappear.
    vivi24=txtittyfag and dogster.
  • Clackport
    12 years ago
    Well actually not two trolls, it's all one person.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion