tuscl

Discussion Forum

Clubber
Florida
Monday, October 8, 2012 8:29 AM
Just for grins, I checked a recent topic's message count. Of the 41 posts, all was fine (well, one was from a jerk, but basically a meaningless post) for the first 14 posts. Unfortunately, that 14th was by one of those that is a "target" and was quickly replied to by one of the JERKS! So, in total of the 41 there 10 JERK posts and 5 replies from targets. 36% of one topic dealing with BS. This is not uncommon for many if not most topics. Drives me crazy and why I am thinking of leaving TUSCL for good. What happened to the TUSCL I knew? We just shared information and swapped stories. Sure we had a few "heated" discussions, but the vitriol seen now was not present. Any thoughts from others? JERKS need not post.

31 comments

• SuperDude
    12 years ago
    Clubber, you are missed, but not forgotten. I remember the flame wars some years ago that prompted me to drop out. I came back in the hope that I would learn something--and some days I do. I try to ignore the vitriol and look for things I need to know. This site is a tribute to the First Amendment which allows almost anything to be said or posted, useful or not.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    What is to be done?
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Clubber - the trolls only exist because they get fed. As has been stated many times, read what interests you and ignore the rest. Don't let the "jerks" run you off.
  • mikeya02
    12 years ago
    Well I didn't know a few honest comments would bring a barrage of ridiculous insults. I shouldn't have got sucked in. It seems that some JERKS want to convert everyone to their way of thinking and there are no other experiences different from theirs. This typing of the most ridiculous crap ever to be a "winner" is pretty stange.
  • rh48hr
    12 years ago
    Clubber - just use the ignore button on those you don't want to hear from. We want your thoughts and opinions.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    txtittyfan was the one who appears to have caused all the trouble. He is a very annoying troll. But you need to feel some sympathy for him though. He has been going to Bourbon Street Circus (BSC) for years, but no luck with extras or OTC, but I go there and on my second visit get both. That's got to put anyone in a bad mood. And after I have been bashing him around for 3.5 years regarding his disasterous call to short treasuries the day before they bottomed, you can see why he would especially hate BSC success from me.
  • steve229
    12 years ago
    "just use the ignore button" Seconded. "Jerks" and, if need be, "targets'. It's not like your missing anything...
  • Clackport
    12 years ago
    Dougster my man. I think Clubber was referring to you as the jerk. That's just my interpretation, and I'm assuming a target would be Alucard, mikeya02 or any of the other people you argue constantly back and forth with. I'm conflicted because Dougster is very knowledgeable in the strip club game and provides useful information, on the other hand his stupid aliases annoy me. Anyone who goes back and forth with him on the insults is just as much as fault as him. We all should try ignoring sometimes. But you're right Clubber good discussion topics are ruined by all this stuff.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Thus spake jerkola steve229.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    I too left for awhile a few years back. One most annoying poster who no longer posts here was the reason. The interesting guys and ladies stay. The annoying ones tend to lose interest and leave. I'm hoping you stay Clubber
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    ranukam: pacific north west bro'. I don't use multiple aliases (yet). I've discussed this in another thread.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Is juice a jerk ? Is juice a target ? No ! Juice Da Man !!
  • Clackport
    12 years ago
    Take out the stupid aliases out of my paragraph. I don't think Dougster has multiple aliases.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    12 years ago
    I concur with ranukam. Simply, don't respond to whom you consider a "jerk." A response to these members just fuels the fire. If you ignore them, they have no further fuel to feed upon. Some individuals derive pleasure from attention, no matter how negative the attention may be. We appear to have some with that temperament here on TUSCL. I left another strip club-related website because insults and abuse were freely hurled around there. There was absolutely no longer any helpful information being posted about strip clubs and strippers.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    But juice does
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    4 years of the same fucking bullshit from the same fucking poster. 90% of his comments are the same shit. From post #1 it's been this way. I'll admit to letting it get to me recently and will employ the ignore.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Is that the song of peace I hear in the distance? "Very near, yet very far. Very faint, yet, very clear..."
  • steve229
    12 years ago
    “Never wrestle with a pig – you’ll both get dirty, and the pig will love it” - English Proverb
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    Eh I just ignore all the bullshit and focus on giving and getting information. Its all about informing oneself and having fun for me as far as TUSCL is concerned.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Juicy
  • vivi24
    12 years ago
    When i first joined this forum i commented how sick many of the posters were. Nothing has changed here.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    Some interesting posts. I have never used the "Ignore" for one simple reason, even the JERKS say something worthwhile if one has hip boots to wade through the BS!
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    vivi24: "When i first joined this forum i commented how sick many of the posters were. " You trying to butter us up so we'll come out there and buy dances from you?
  • minnow
    12 years ago
    Clubber: If your hip boots get too dirty, the "ignore" button is always there. To piggyback on steve 229 quote: "Never argue with a (Fill in the blank). They'll drag you down to their level, and beat you with experience." Hang in there.
  • steve229
    12 years ago
    "even the JERKS say something worthwhile if one has hip boots to wade through the BS!' @Clubber - do you mean like a stopped clock being right twice a day, or the proverbial roomful of monkeys banging on typewriters?
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    steve229, :) Good post. I'll go with the latter. In the clock example, you KNOW they will be correct and twice a day, at that. As for the monkeys/JERKS, it will be random and FAR between!
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    steve229, :) Good post. I'll go with the latter. In the clock example, you KNOW they will be correct and twice a day, at that. As for the monkeys/JERKS, it will be random and FAR between!
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    LOL @ my buddy, Clubber who was probably getting a lap dance at Stir Crazy when he posted his comment 3 times. :)
  • naturals74
    12 years ago
    I concur, use the ignore button. I used it on just one "jerk" 2 months ago and have found my forum experience to have increased 3 fold since.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    vm, Actually, TUSCL has been really screwed up on my end. Just sits there. All other sites are working.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion