tuscl

Stalkers

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
My ATF says she's had a number of stalkers in her 10 years of stripping. Her current stalker, Willie, calls her and texts her constantly. I didn't believe her when she told me he was texting her 100 times a day, but she showed me the 40 or 50 texts on her phone by noon one day. I asked her what he could possibly be saying. He says things like: "I love you so much. We were meant to be together. Please talk to me." She usually ignores his messages, but when she tells him to let her alone, he becomes abusive, saying "You're nothing but a dirty stripper. Everybody knows you're a whore."

Willie is a 30-something man with a low level job and not much money. My ATF says she never saw him outside the club and only danced for him a few times in the club. She now stays far away from him when he comes in. She doesn't know why he is obsessed with her.

My ATF tells me that she's not afraid of him and that she's had scarier stalkers. She doesn't want to change her phone number because so many people have that number. I suggested a restraining order, but she doesn't want to do that either.

I think she finds Willie's attention flattering, even though it's very annoying. I also think she should be more concerned about her safety. Willie sounds unhinged.

Has anyone heard of a stranger stripper stalker?

15 comments

• steve229
    12 years ago

Wow, you can only shake your head at these stalker types, the kind who get all obsessed with some girl they barely know, even to the point of imagining they have some kind of "relationship" with her. Sad, really...

But to answer your questions, no, I don't have any personal experience with this (that whole restraining order business was just a big misunderstanding).
  • GoVikings
    12 years ago
    Damn. 100 texts a day? That's crazy! Jack, how long has she dealt with this guy? I'm kind of surprised she hasn't already done something about it.

And nah, I haven't heard if any stripper stalkers.
  • mikeya02
    12 years ago
    Isn't there a block feature on her phone?
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    I like to hide and follow them home....slit their necks then quickly duck them until they go cold:...:.how's that ?.will that do for abone up ?
  • SuperDude
    12 years ago
    BLOCK! Unchecked, a guy like this can become dangerous.
  • rh48hr
    12 years ago
    Scary. I agree with SuperDude on this one.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    I've been surprised by the number of stalker customer stories I've heard from dancers. No tragedies. But girls report guys following them home then seeing customers frequently drive by
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    I often suprise myself
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    This guy has a job? But how? He texts her 100 times a day, that's time consuming. How does he find time if he has a job. I wanna work where he's working (for now).
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    Matter of fact, if he has a low level job (and since he's 30-something and still on that level, he obviously is ugly, an introvert or both), how does he afford SCs regularly at all. Once a month doesn't cut it either. Low level jobbers (if they're his age) should be near broke if they have to worry about food, rent (assuming that he can't afford mortgage) toiletry and the little things to keep his home in order, like TV (usually these type of men watch TV for entertainment). How strange.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Estafador, what makes you fucking think you know what this stalker looks like, unless it's YOU!
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    No its me drac baby
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    I think it's juiceman's grandson
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    All the complaints about strippers being stalked - what about customers? Can you sit down without being hassled? Can you walk to the bar and not get hassled? Can ya go to the bathroom without getting hassled? The stalker situation customers have to deal with is just horrible. Horrible!
  • drzoidberg
    12 years ago
    I have heard from one stripper about her ex stalking her.
    He also had his friends spy on her at the various clubs that she worked.
    I asked her if he was the violent type or if he ever got violent with her. She said no he did not hit her, he only pushed her around once when they argued.

She did get a restraining order.

However after that she would still reply to his text messages. (strange)
    I was with her and her friend at a bar and he text-ed her pictures of his new girl friend to make her jealous I guess).

At first I was worried for her safety, but I think she liked the attention from him.

I don't know cause have not her seen her in over a month.

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion