tuscl

Tick....tick....tick.....Time is running out!

motorhead
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Near the first of the year, there was a thread asking others about strip club goals for the year. Mine was to perform DATY inside-the-club. Well, today is October 1, and I'm no closer to that goal than I was in January. I have the means. I've had the opportunity. I decided the problem is I don't know how to properly ask the young lady for the favor. So I thought about other TUSCL members might approach it....

(farmerart) "S'il vous plaît pardonnez la boue de forage. Puis-je perfom cunnnlingus sur vous madame doux."

(Book_Guy) "I've thoroughly researched the situation utilizing Lexis-Nexis and.... <continues on for 45 minutes until dancer falls asleep>"

(steve229) "Can you wear this Mila Kunis mask and dress up like a cheerleader while I go down on you?"

(African Love Pimp) "Skank hoe bitch get down on yo back"

(shadowcat) "I'm 70 years old, so I bet you've never had anyone as EXPERIENCED as I am at pussy licking"

(laddanceking82) "Don't mind if I can't get you off. I'll probably cum in my pants in 45 seconds and leave the club before they make me buy a drink)

(Alucard) "May I buy you a bottled water and pleasure you? LMAO."

(juicebox) "Pussy lickin...thats my thang....aint no one gotz the skillz like juice. See ya in chuch tommorrow"

(lopaw) "Forget them little boys. Let me show you how it's done"

I dunno. Nothing seems to be my style.

24 comments

• motorhead
    12 years ago
    ...45 minutes later

Book_Guy still talking. Dancer falls asleep.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Mo head you got me on the dot my man....lol.......hell I thank that thread about goals.was me and I'm no.wear near fulfilling my oblications.....but it is nice to have something like a goal to keep one focused and headed in the correct direction in life in respect to ones club life
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Take it now!
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    FAGDOG_ROMEO: "hey, baby, what's your sign? Pisces? No kidding? That matches your complexion perfectly? What kind of skin cream do you use? I really must get some for myself... It would be the greatest honor of my life you would please allow me to go down on you..."
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Or is it "down upon you"? I'm sure Romeo would get it right, even if I can't. Might even say it in Latin or some shit.
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    Man, just ask. Not that I think it is a healthy exercise to partake in, but I have done it about 3 or 4 times in my 12-year clubbing career.

I was surprised not to get turned down – I think they (dancers) would actually prefer having it done to them than them having to do it to us, IMO.
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    BTW – I think I remember that “New Year’s Resolution” thread.

I say this every year – but man where does the time go.
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    lol I love it, motorhead!

Actually most of the time in my case nothing is verbalized - the dancer simply sticks her coochie right in my face. I'll usually mentally count 5 "Mississipi's", and if she hasn't pulled it away by 4 1/2 I'm going for the glazed donut face.

And this after I swore to stop doing DATY @ the clubs......shame on me.
  • Corvus
    12 years ago
    Motorhead, that is funny shit.

• rh48hr
    12 years ago
    In case anyone needs a refresher on their goals ...

https://www.tuscl.net/postread.php?PID=1…

I think I reached my goal. I've had lots of fun on my SC visits this year and have spent wisely. I have a few more visits planned the rest of the year. Hope to close strong. Took a three month hiatus when I was in a "real" relationship, but now that it's over, I'm back clubbing until I find someone else who is worth making time for (but that's for another thread entirely).
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    I play the "age" card quite frequently. LOL.
  • Dain
    12 years ago
    Hilarious, mortorhead! I used to get DATY regularly at the Market Street Cinema in San Francisco, and I presume it's still available, given the high seat for the girls in the booths. But I haven't been there for a while. Nowadays I do it OTC in the LA area, where lots of girls are willing.
  • mrrock
    12 years ago
    Almost fell outta bed reading this post!
  • farmerart
    12 years ago
    Tsk, tsk, tsk, motorhead.

I don't know if the girl would allow DATY after your proposition in French or not. I do know that she would have a quizzical look of misunderstanding on her face.

If you have reached this level of intimacy with a stripper you must, at least, use 'tu' with the girl, definitely not 'vous'.

Google translate can be less than helpful.
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    Jackslash: "Would you please stick a bottle of beer in your pussy."
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    Lol farmerart.

I suspect "drilling mud" does not translate too welll. You will have to enlighten us with the proper translation. :)
  • steve229
    12 years ago

lol, well, you have to be true to yourself, but here are some suggestions:

Something tells me you're sweet. Can I have a taste?

Hey Baby! I'd like to use your thighs as earmuffs.

My face is leaving in 15 minutes. Be on it.

I wanna floss with your pubic hair.

I'd like to get between your legs and eat my way straight to your heart...

First, I'd like to kiss you passionately on the lips, then, I'll move up to your belly button.

Hey baby, as long as I have a face, you'll have a place to sit.

Wanna play carnival? You sit on my face and I guess how much you weigh.

Let me eat you for an hour. If you don't want to have sex after that, we won't.

Lets play titanic youll be the ocean and ill go down on you

Guess what?! I've got an 8" tongue and I can breath out of my ears!
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    Read Nike's slogan and follow that instruction
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    LMFAO "Don't mind if I can't get you off. I'll probably cum in my pants in 45 seconds and leave the club before they make me buy a drink)" That shit was pure hilarity. I couldn't stop laughing for 3 minutes. I'm gonna accomplish my goals and knock out a bouncer for sure.

Is...is the dancer still sleeping lol
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    I would tell them that I think their pussy would taste sweet and get right to it 11
  • Daddillac
    12 years ago
    I would tell her that I had a goal of performing DATY inside the club this year and she is the first one you really had the desire to try it with. Honesty just might get you somewhere this time
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    I have achieved all my goals, except for getting it free. ;) :)

Plus I wouldn't ask to perform DATY by offering to buy water. Typically I'll do it as a return favor for a great Deep Throat BBBJCIMWS. But one only with an ATF.
  • Electronman
    12 years ago
    Great stuff Motorhead.

One more suggestion. Take your ipad to the club and show her the personal goals thread. Tell her how she can contribute to the Make a Wish Foundation for strip club patrons who are longing to realize some personal goals before they die in the next 5 to 70 years. If the stripper has a social conscience, that will work, if not offer her a receipt for her tax deductible contribution to your Make a Wish Foundation.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Wishes are different than goals to me. I have plenty of wishes to fulfill.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion