tuscl

White Dancers suddenly dancing like Black Dancers.

Sunday, September 30, 2012 5:14 PM
Anyone who has read my previous post will know that I am not attracted to black girls (I'm Black). Hey, its a strip club and we are attracted to who we are attracted to know matter what the race, creed or color. But I absolutely hate it when I spot a dancer(usually white) who I tip on stage and all of a sudden decides to give me the ass shaking, booty clapping routine- which I absolutely hate. A number of white or asian guys will guys will go to tip and they will usually face them and give an embrace and a little titty lovin'. But let me approach and I get 30 seconds of booty shakin' or even worse the dying cockroach maneuver (lying on back with arms and legs in the am wiggly both). If I wanted black girl dancing, I'll get it from the professionals.

15 comments

• cnyknight
    12 years ago
    I've noticed a general decline in dancing over all. It has become rare that you actually find a girl who can move past what I consider the crude body tricks like you describe. Of course there is a place for these things, but dancers rely on them now way to much to try and earn tips. I think in general dancers have lost touch in what their customers want. The ones who haven't are the popular ones that are always busy/hard to get time with.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    You're probably the victim of Laziness and profiling.
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    I know it's annoying, but I'll give them some credit for at least trying to be salesmen. Part of selling something is sizing up the customer and tuning your approach to that person.
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    Profiling is gonna happen. Used to happen to me all the time. What can you do? If one of these Milanos catches you're eye on stage, and then if you ask her back to your table you can school her on her idiotic stereotyping. That's what I wound up doing.
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    It could be one of two things. One is the approach. You're excited, she sees it and you throw her a bone in excitement. In today's society, she has probably taken that as a sign of you wanting a booty clapping on stage. After all, the young guys (unlike myself) seem to be more heavily interested in bootyshaking and wriggle worming (never undnerstood how wriggling on the floor was hot). I say this because, I ALWAYS had a relaxed cool, unhinged aura around me when I went to the clubs. I had the look that just said, hey, I like ya, and I wanna see you move sultry, not happily. Though this is a theory based on my own ideals. The second probably more realistic reason: She's been hanging around too many black chicks and watching too much BET and WSHH
  • Longneck
    12 years ago
    I'm the opposite. I hate when dancers prance around like there in some 80s tribute band. How can you dance to "white" music at clubs anyway its all guitar no drum you have to have drums or your just doing the waltz.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    "White" music has no drums? (rolling my eyes) I guess Neal Peart, John Bonham, Ginger Baker, and the greatest of them all, Buddy Rich, are just characters on Sesame Street.
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    I’m the opposite of you in the sense that I am a white guy whom prefers black dancers. I much prefer a black dancer’s physique and aggressive dancing/grinding ability. But I do agree with you w.r.t. your point “If I wanted black girl dancing, I'll get it from the professionals”. Black culture is often copied/imitated by whites, and often poorly, especially in this hip hop era. I think it so stupid, and fake, when a white person tries to act and talk black. Same goes for white dancers who try to shake what their mommas DIDN’T give them. Black dancers have what it takes to shake that thang – when I see a white dancer “trying” to shake that thang – it looks like they are having some kind of epileptic attack since they have to try so hard to shake what they don’t have – they actually have to shake their whole bodies from head to toe to try to shake what little they have.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    The best thang to do is find the girls you enjoy and train them in what you like....not joking on this one man.....even if you never go to the same club twice it can be dun in one night out....look instead of singles get a roll of fives and when you go up right on stage tell the girl what you want right now and she will get that fuckin five...trust me she will love you just like you need or you could get her at your table and request the next time she is on stage this is what you need and what your willing to pay for it....they will always fullfill your desires......works the same way infuse vip and cr rooms as well....don't be shy be the alfa male and take contrl.....you don't have to be and ass you can be kind and still get the point across...trust me these girls love this shit
  • Longneck
    12 years ago
    Wisdom from Juicebox.....?
  • Longneck
    12 years ago
    Motörhead I am now intrigued and am going to investigate those musicians. I know Buddy Rich but the others are enigmas.
  • mikeya02
    12 years ago
    Good list Motor, don't forget Giles from King Crimson and Palmer from ELP. And there was some awesome dude from Hawkwind, the band Lemmy played for before Motorhead.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Here is my nomination for best drummer. Terry Bozzio. [view link] Check his work with Tony Levin & Steve Stevens.
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    I think Longneck is just socially retarded. EVERY white song has drums these days man. Seriously. You can't here a rock song without drums bro. A list is unnecessary
  • nickifree
    12 years ago
    Ever since the classic Jazz age, drums are a crucial part of American music. I can think of songs without a bass ("Prince's When Doves Cry. Can't think of one with drums.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion