tuscl

This guy got OTC for free.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
St. Petersburg, Florida -- A married stripper at a St. Petersburg strip club faces lewd battery charges after she was caught having sex with a teen-aged boy.

The sheriff's office says deputies were called out to 26-year-old Lauralee Beckham Jones' apartment in the 6400 block of Haines Road by the boy's father.

During their investigation, it was revealed Beckham had been having sex with the boy for the past two weeks. According to Beckham's Facebook page, she works as a dancer at Baby Dolls and is married to Johnathan Jones.

Detectives say Beckham admitted to the allegations.

She has been charged with Lewd and Lascivious Battery on a Child Under 16. She is currently being held on $10,000 bond.

Beckham has been arrested five times before in Pinellas County since 2008 on charges including Retail Theft, Domestic Battery, Drug Possession and Forgery.

9 comments

• joey2002
    12 years ago
    That's sad Shadowcat. Question I got is how did the young boy encounter with her? Plus who told the dad? Was it the boy or was the boy bragging to his friend and the dad overheard it?
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Juicejoker
  • 3LeggedMan
    12 years ago
    She's cute! Check out her Facebook. Maybe the kid's old man wanted some free OTC and she told him to F.O.
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    As far as google goes, she's not hot. I seen a pic of her with wings ina white outfit, but it was the clothes that made her hot (on the other hand, that picture is incredibly small). In any case, I always envied youngsters who got it on with teachers. Now I definetely think this kid is awesome. Kudos little man.
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    "She has been charged with Lewd and Lascivious Battery on a Child Under 16. "

Under 16. That's just asking for trouble. Prison time.
  • staxwell
    12 years ago
    That's crazy.

On a positive note: THIS guy is getting free OTC! That's right, I'm talking about yours truly!

*Thread advertising: https://www.tuscl.net/postread.php?PID=2…
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    LOL, I looked at her Facebook. Wouldn't call her hot, but did notice she had favorited "All Childrens Hospital".
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    Juicebox is under 16?

That explains his lack of mature thought and juvenile behavior.

Way to GO Juice. You are my hero.
  • Jackmd
    12 years ago
    Where were these women when I was growing up?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion