tuscl

UFC Fight Night at your favorite Strip Club

Sunday, September 23, 2012 1:03 AM
Any of you SC regulars have Saturday UFC Fight Nights at your favorite clubs? I absolutely hate it. On the very best strip club in the whole city for Saturday Nights has UFC fights. They take an hour to an 90 minutes and shut down the stages and all dances to show the fights. There are tons of places around town to go watch the fights.

12 comments

• motorhead
    12 years ago
    I do not patronize clubs that show UFC fights. And I have told that to the manager of a club that once did. They don't do it any longer.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    A related story... When MMA was first starting (at least as far as I know) in this country, myself and 3 co-workers stopped at a club we often visited after work. It used to be The Ally Cat in Miami. On their TVs a MMA fight. This was when there were really no rules and I think MMA was banned for a bit. Anyway, the place quickly shut off the TVs. Turns out all the customers AND dancers were just watching TV. I guess things have changed.
  • bang69
    12 years ago
    Yes I've seen mma fights at my fav sc many times. But a good cat fight between the dancers/strippers is way better
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    And some thought football games started a lot of chest puffing and thumping...
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    Special events and quality SCing tend to be inversely proportional IMO. Just as I dislike clubbing on Fr/Sat nights more and more b/c of the large crowds and resulting poor quality of service from dancers, large crowds due to special events (UFC, 3-day holiday weekends; etc.) exasperate this problem.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    Shut down the stages and dances? What happens if you're with a stripper with a drink, or in a lap dance or VIP/CR? Do they come drag her away by the hair or something? And why the hell can't you simply go to another club when the fight starts?
  • rh48hr
    12 years ago
    I'm not sure why they would have to shut down the stage and lap dances. I'm sure not everyone wants to watch the fight.
  • TABB
    12 years ago
    I know a couple of the local clubs in PHX show the fight but they still have strippers dancing or do 2 for 1 lap dances.
  • nickifree
    12 years ago
    As I said before, the stages are shut down and no dancing is allowed. As for as going to another club, this club is the best in town on a Saturday night.
  • sinclair
    12 years ago
    UFC and strip clubs mix about as well as Rick Ross and Merle Haggard. Sweaty guys dry humping each other in a cage = gay. Sweaty dancers grinding on your cock = straight.
  • DandyDan
    12 years ago
    I don't know any club which shows UFC fight nights. In fact, one of the clubs I visit regularly routinely has a below average crowd on UFC fight nights, which they don't show (especially since they decided they aren't going to pay for basic cable there anymore), which makes it easier to get dances, since more of them seem to try to sell in that situation.
  • TortillaChip
    12 years ago
    LMAO @ Sinclair. Say that to a fighter's face if you aren't a coward lmao I'll bet you are.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion