tuscl

High Value Good Contact Laps at $10 across USA.

Saturday, September 22, 2012 5:37 PM
I am trying to gather High Value Good Contact Laps at $10. High Value Good Contact Laps are the laps like at “Inner Room Cabaret, Cocoa Beach, Florida” where laps $10 with very high mileage not like at “Silver Bullet Bar, Urbana, Illinois” where laps are $10 with very limited mileage. If any body nows clubs with specils on perticular days like Tuesdays $10 pls list them. My current list Inner Room Cabaret, Cocoa Beach, Florida Paradise Saloon, Lawrence, Kansas

46 comments

• jerikson40
    12 years ago
    BRAVO, dude... Seriously, that's a brilliant idea for a thread. Bravo. Now, will you accept $15 laps, or do you want to limit it to $10? Some clubs have, like, a 3-for-$30 or similar deals. Anyway, for the SoCal and Phoenix area, off the top of my head they are: 1. Flamingo Theater, Anaheim, CA 2. Deja Vu, City of Industry, CA 3. Ron's Barbary Coast, Gardena, CA 4. HiLiter, Phoenix, AZ BTW, most Deja Vu's in SoCal, I believe, provide $10 laps, though I can't vouch for the mileage. However, there are clubs with $15 HM laps, and which may have regular specials like I was mentioning: 3. Sahara Theater, Anaheim, CA (3-for-$30) 4. Starz, Gardena, CA ($15 laps only) 5. King Henry VIII, Gardena, CA ($15 laps only) There are others in the area, but I'm either not real familiar with them, or I'm just forgetting about them.
  • Fateddy
    12 years ago
    Follies, Atlanta has high mileage $10 dances.
  • samsung1
    12 years ago
    Christies cabaret in Canton, Ohio
  • samsung1
    12 years ago
    I have also heard Kokomo, IN has some good $10 laps but I have not been there myself. Also on the outskirts of Cleveland there is the Brook Park area and they have a lot of dives with $10 dances. I got jacked off for $10/song at Amber's Cabaret. The night shift at these clubs can be full of ROBs who want $20/song or try to sell 2 for $20 deals. Also at Harem in Dayton the dancers can set their own price as long as the price is above $20. So many dancers will do 2 for $20 or 2 for $25 deals. My personal favorite is Christies Cabaret in Canton, Ohio though.
  • samsung1
    12 years ago
    Follies in ATL seems like a cool place. NUDE $10 dances. Here in Columbus the Center Fold club has a 3 for $30 deal on Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday. Contact is mediocre and dancers wear pasties to cover nipples. Kahoots in Columbus tried a 3 for $30 deal on Sunday nights but it flopped. Only two dancers showed up for it. They then changed it to 2 for $30 all night but now I think it is back to regular $30 prices. (They still run the hourly 2 for $30 deals though).
  • jerikson40
    12 years ago
    Oh, and I'm talking out of my ass on this since I've never been to these clubs, but I've been keeping a list of some $5 lap dance clubs with black dancers. I assume they give decent mileage from what I've read about them, but I'll let the local guys clarify: Outer Space, Philadephia, PA Angels, Coco's, and Club Lexx/Rolexx in Miami, FL Club Blaze and Babe's in Atlanta, GA Sinsaysionals, Harley Riders, and Ebony Inn in Maryland
  • samsung1
    12 years ago
    Pretty much all the clubs in Akron have $5 table dances. There is usually an upsell to the $10-20 VIP dances though.
  • inno123
    12 years ago
    In addition to the other clubs mentioned for LA you can include the Strip Joint in Pomona. the ten dollar dances are bikini, but generally great grindage.
  • FinalLap
    12 years ago
    deja vu kalamazoo, MI Mondays--$10 topless dances, on the couches, all day & night. YMMV w/ dancers, but I haven't noticed any difference from regular $20 dances on other nites.
  • jerikson40
    12 years ago
    Ah, yes, Strip Joint in Pomona. Though I think, at least based on a not-so-recent trip, the amount of mileage with the $10 laps is somewhat questionable. Long ago, the dancers really didn't have much intent to make you splooge, and many made sure it didn't happen. Though that might have changed. Not sure it's in the same league as the other HM, $10 clubs in SoCal. But I could be way out of date on that.
  • bellman
    12 years ago
    There are several other black clubs in Philadelphia beside Outer Space where LDs are at most $10: Club Picadilly, Club Moet, Set-It-Off Go Go Bar and probably others that I've not visited. And there is Vic's Tavern in Irvington NJ
  • Digitech
    12 years ago
    I've never been to the club, but The Pink Slip in Brooklyn, Illinois (East St. Louis) offer high contact $10 dances according to the reviews.
  • snowtime
    12 years ago
    Just so everyone knows, the dances at Atlanta Follies are $10 and are FULL NUDE and are FULL two way contact. No better deal that I know of.
  • jerikson40
    12 years ago
    "Just so everyone knows, the dances at Atlanta Follies are $10 and are FULL NUDE and are FULL two way contact. No better deal that I know of" Sounds good. However, the devil is in the details. Contact is good, intent is better. Are the dancers trying to get you off? Cuz you can have all kinds of contact, but if the dancer doesn't want you to get off, you ain't gettin' off.
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    If you work the room right, at Columbia, SC Platinum Plus, you can bargain the dancers down to $10 per dance. Shadowcat is a master of the technique, talk to him before your next trip.
  • steel3643
    12 years ago
    palace in the pines -coitsville ,ohio.The dances are $10 nude two way full contact in a little room the size of a phonebooth ,with beads as curtains.The talent is hit or miss though with a $15 cover to get in.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    I have to totally agree with snowtime about Follies. If you factor in the reasonable VIP charges, I consider it to be the best value in the U.S. Vincemichaels comment about PP is true but those dances are becoming harder to come by all of the time. With Follies being right here, there is not much incentive to make the long drive just for the dances. As for Palace in the Pines. I was there last June with canny. I didn't see anything worth buying a dancew from. Canny took one for the team and his private dances were nothing to write home about. Jerikson40 mentions the $5 dances at Babes and Club Blaze. These are both black ghetto clubs. I have been to both. Babes is a real shit hole. I will never go back there again. The $5 dances at Club Blaze were just OK, if you can find anything that appeals to you. This also applies to 3 other Atlanta clubs that I have been to with $5 dances. I'd rather pay $10 somewhere else.
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Yes, that is the trend indeed, shadowcat at PP. You've documented the price creep up, and I don't blame you one bit for sticking close to home. Follies is a very good club to go to for enjoyment. Had I not been discreetly unobservant, I could have watched the babe stick shifting you when we sat against the wall that afternoon. And that was a $10 dance !!
  • steve229
    12 years ago
    "palace in the pines -coitsville" At first glance, though it read "coitusville" - now that would have been a high value $10 dance!
  • rogertex
    12 years ago
    Good thread. If we are workin twice to make the same money (which I don't mind) - so should the dancers. $10 should be the new $20 standard. I know dancers don't like it - but my message - "work your butt off for the money dear honey !" (by the way this is lala's line - a vivacious dancer) AUSTIN, TX LANDING STRIP: $10 everyday till 8 PM EXPOSE: $10 everyday till 8 PM HOT BODIES: $10 everyday till 8 PM RICKS: $10 everyday 11 - 2 PM (lunchtime) XTC: $10 everyday till 6 PM CHICAS BONITAS: $10 everyday till 8 PM SAN ANTONIO ALL STARS: $10 everyday till 8 PM WILD ZEBRA: $10 everyday till 8 PM All are high mileage with fun girls eager to please. They dance cheerfully. No drama. It's get even better ! HOT BODIES: $5 on Wednesday - all day all night LANDING STRIP: $5 Tuesday - all day all night XTC: $5 Monday 7 - 11 PM (but $25 cover charge) ALL STARS (San Anton): $5 Tuesday until 8 PM WILD ZEBRA (San Anton): $5 Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays - day + night TIFFANY (San Anton): $5 Thursday until 8 PM The $5 days are shorter songs - allows you to taste a larger variety before settling down with a fewer favorite dancers. On these days you can also fulfill fantasies such as 2 girls simul-dance or one girl dancing for other and you be the referee. All sorts of sexy games. One time I asked one girl to dress like cop and other other as a spy. Cop had to strip search for the micro file and spy had to seduce the cop. I got to decide who gets the prize - 10 lap dances from me plus other extras. The girls loved it - of course I loved it too - without breakin the bank.
  • txtittyfan
    12 years ago
    Centerfolds and BSC in Phx has good mileage for $10 with many dancers. You need to observe and be selective to pick them out. HiLiter has good mileage but I haven't been as impressed with the quality my last couple of visits.
  • freqvisitor
    12 years ago
    Thanks every on the comments. Hope some more comments will follow and list will grow. Current value list from the above comments for $10 or less 01) Inner Room Cabaret, Cocoa Beach, Florida 02) Paradise Saloon, Lawrence, Kansas 03) Flamingo Theater, Anaheim, CA 04) Deja Vu, City of Industry, CA 05) Ron's Barbary Coast, Gardena, CA 06) HiLiter, Phoenix, AZ 07) Follies, Atlanta, GA 08) Christies Cabaret, Canton, OH 09) Hip Hugger, Kokomo, IN 10) Brook Park, Cleveland, OH 11) Center Fold, Columbus, OH 12) Outer Space, Philadephia, PA 13) Angels, Coco's, Miami, FL 14) Club Lexx/Rolexx, Miami, FL 15) Club Blaze, Atlanta, GA 16) Babe, Atlanta, GA 17) Sinsaysionals, Maryland 18) Harley Riders, Maryland 19) Ebony Inn, Maryland 20) Deja Vu, kalamazoo, MI (Mondays--$10 topless dances) 21) The Pink Slip, Brooklyn, Illinois 22) Palace in the pines, Coitsville, OH 23) LANDING STRIP, AUSTIN, TX ($10 everyday till 8 PM, $5 Tue all day) 24) EXPOSE, AUSTIN, TX ($10 everyday till 8 PM) 25) HOT BODIES, AUSTIN, TX ($10 everyday till 8 PM, $5 on Wed all night) 26) RICKS, AUSTIN, TX ($10 everyday 11 - 2 PM) 27) XTC, AUSTIN, TX ($10 everyday till 6 PM, $5 Monday 7 - 11 PM) 28) CHICAS BONITAS, AUSTIN, TX ($10 everyday till 8 PM) 29) ALL STARS, SAN ANTONIO, TX ($10 everyday till 8 PM, $5 Tue upto 8 PM) 30) WILD ZEBRA, SAN ANTONIO, TX ($10 everyday till 8 PM, $5 Mon, Wed, Fri -- day & night)
  • wwpmi
    12 years ago
    5$ dances at Candy store in ATL, I spent $200 in there on nite, the game is to move you to the VIP. 10$ dance at Henry the 8th Inkster,MI (sub of detroit) on Monday nights, I also think Bogarts (same town) has them on one night, non Monday, as these two clubs are sister clubs. Cocktails in Jacksonville FL, Pony's in Jacksonville FL. again both clubs work on moving you to the $30 a dance VIP. BTW I really likes both Babes in ATL as well as Rolexx's in Miami. Inner Room in Cocoa Beach should be the gold standard for all clubs. I spend max $ everytime I enter the innter room, if all clubs followed this simple forumla I would a lot poorererererer.
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    Fre, nice list and it covers most of the ones that I know. My one addition is the Outhouse in Lawrence, KS, which has $10 dances until 10PM on weekdays, though they have to be purchased in blocks of two.
  • luckyone
    12 years ago
    Pretty sure you can still get the 2 for $20 deal at Cheetahs in Las Vegas during the afternoon/evening. Not the best selection of ladies though.
  • rentz2
    12 years ago
    Follies and Hiliter are the only 2 correct choices Although the $25 bed dances at Hollywood in East St Louis are awesome
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    Sucks that not a damn person mentioned NY state yet. What a drag
  • farmerart
    12 years ago
    I can point you guys to $10 no contact private dances in Canada if anybody has any interest. Ralph's Place in Dartmouth, NS. Truth is that the joint is a rather jolly club; I had a great time there.
  • jerikson40
    12 years ago
    "Sucks that not a damn person mentioned NY state yet. What a drag" Oh, dude, that's painful. You're in New York? Wow. That sucks. I really feel for you, man. How do you even get your strip club groove on in New York? I heard that years ago there were some good, and real high mileage clubs, but the city cleaned up back in the 90's, which was good, but in the process the clubs went sucky. And the rest of the state is like a strip club wasteland, no? Hell, the whole northeast is strip-club-sucky, isn't it? Guys, let's have a moment of silence for Estefador, and send all of our best wishes to him....
  • jerikson40
    12 years ago
    By the way, rentz2, you mention Vegas. Back in the 90's, as I recall, there were a few decent clubs with some mileage and reasonable prices, but it was still pretty sparse and mostly WAY over priced. And then they clamped down a bit as I recall. In fact, when I visit Vegas from LA I won't even bother with the clubs due to their overpriced suckiness. Has any of that changed?
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    I'm not sure if your being funny or not, so I'm going with the latter. I'm still new to the scene so I don't know how much I'm missing compared to you guys. If its any conselation I do get two way contact (discreetly two way otherwise 1-way) but yeah
  • jerikson40
    12 years ago
    Sorry, that was luckone, not rentz2...
  • Otto22
    12 years ago
    In the Detroit area all the Hamilton clubs have $10 days each week. Henry 8 Monday Bogart's Tuesday Henry 8 South Wednesday John's Hot Spot Thursday Each of these is known for high mileage and now offers private dance cubicles for enhanced privacy.
  • vinstud
    12 years ago
    Surprising that none of the Dallas/Fort Worth clubs offer such deals. If any of them start offering $10 lap dances, they would definitely get more customers.
  • freqvisitor
    12 years ago
    Does any body know where we can get high value laps at $10 in Tampa, Miami, Houstom and Dallas areas. I travel a lot in these areas and just want to find out if there are any.
  • Rod8432
    12 years ago
    Estafodor - You might try Go-Go-Rama in Laurence Harbor, NJ - about 30 mins outside of NYC. It's actually one of my favorite clubs and while not $10 for lappers, the club does give full 5-minute high mileage LDs. They're timed by a timer and not the length of a song. So if a typical $10 LD is ~3mins long, then a 5 minute LD for $20 is not bad by comparison. Many of the girls are stunners, too, and some will stroll the club doing mini-grinds at your stool for a few dollars tip. Check it out...
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    Most black clubs in Miami offer $5 table dances and one still gets a good amount of grinding w/ these $5 dances. The LDs in these black SCs are usually $10. All other non-black SCs in Miami are normally b/w $20/LD & $25/LD but no more than that to the best of my knowledge. I lived in Dallas for a while and don’t recall any clubs less that $20/LD - almost all were $20/LD from what I can remember.
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    Sounds like I'm going to NJ. Too bad its gonna probably take me an hour or so with no car. Darn me being a NYer
  • samsung1
    12 years ago
    I was just at crazy horse in brook park Cleveland area for their dayshift. No cover between 2-8pm. $25 VIP dance or $10 table dance. The dancer said table dances suck but I tried it anyways. Ended up getting off after four songs of a topless grindfest. She was wearing a skimpy thong and frequently flashing and pulling it down. Total price was $40 plus the $5 I spent on a drink. Plus they had a small buffet but I didn't try it. I think your list is a great idea... Centerfold in Columbus should probably be taken off or with a note that it is 3/30 and only on Sunday Monday and Tuesday.
  • steve229
    12 years ago
    High Value Good Contact $10 Laps in DC/Virginia:
  • samsung1
    12 years ago
    Club X used to have $10 table dances and these were fun but unfortunately the club no longer allows them. Now the cheapest dance option is $25 (the club takes a $5 cut on the $25 dances but didn't make anything from the $10 table dances)
  • expatriate
    12 years ago
    A few NC clubs for the list...
  • expatriate
    12 years ago
    A few North Carolina clubs...
  • expatriate
    12 years ago
    Sorry for the multiple posts... when in NC be sure to visit Mickey's in Fayetteville. High quality 2 way topless laps during until 5pm (or maybe 6, not sure). The Leather and Lace clubs in Charlotte and Gastonia offer 1-way high contact topless laps for $5 laps all the time.
  • expatriate
    12 years ago
    Mickey's daytime dances are $10
  • DivorcedDude
    9 years ago
    Bumping an old thread, in case anyone has any new info...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion