tuscl

Hottie On The Street

Thursday, September 6, 2012 9:33 PM
Warm sunny day in downtown Vancouver.....having fish taco lunch from a food truck.....sitting on bench of office building plaza watching the hotties pouring out of the office buildings for their lunch breaks.......focus on east Indian hottie as she waits at light for a green so she can cross the street.....gust of wind comes up.....blows skirt of east Indian hottie over her head.....east Indian hottie is commando under the skirt.....sweet luscious cameltoe for all the world to see.....hottie screams and gets skirt under control....I spill fish taco all over my shirt.....look sheepishly at guy sitting next to me.....he is wiping pulled pork BBQ sauce off his shirt.....also has sheepish grin on his face.....think of going back to work in exploration camp next week. I want to shoot myself!!

12 comments

• shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Cheer up Art. When you get back to camp, put up a teepee. Maybe you can attract a Blackfoot squaw. :)
  • trojangreg
    12 years ago
    Art you fell on your ass while bird watching. You fell on your wallet at The 5 and now this. Vancouver might just be too sophisticated for farmerart. Next year I promise to make sure you don't get into any more trouble UNLESS I'm with you. Shadow your t-shirt will be there soon.
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    Eventually he'll get so far north he can just build a igloo and snag an eskimo.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    "I want to shoot myself!!" I too would have been depressed over dropping my fish taco.
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    Art, since you'll be so close to the north pole, you should make a play for Mrs Claus. I hear she's looking for something on the side because Santa only comes once a year.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Thanks Greg. I was worried about what to wear on my next strip club visit. LOL.
  • farmerart
    12 years ago
    @motorhead, You are exactly right. It was a damn good fish taco.
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    Art: I almost dropped my fish taco just reading your story, Well actually it is just a regular Mexican taco because I am sitting in one of our local Mexican restaurantes. And yes, my Mexican (actually from Mexico) waitress is a hottie too. (Unfortunately no commando peeks). I LOVE your story. Vancouver must be a wonderful place.
  • magicrat
    12 years ago
    Art, Not to change the subject, but I have had the pleasure of visiting Vancouver once, and it was awesome, especially for a North Carolina country boy. Very relaxed vibe..spent half a day at Stanley Park and had lunch near the steam clock? Shit now I'm ready to go back!
  • farmerart
    12 years ago
    @magicrat, You are exactly right about Vancouver's charms. If you ever return here walk the entire seawall around Stanley Park. There is no other stroll like that in any urban centre in the world - 2 hours of the most spectacular scenery (and some guaranteed hottie watching on a sunny day). If I were ever to renounce my rural lifestyle, Vancouver would be my choice of a new place to live.
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Art, you are remiss in your duties. You should have assisted the young one. Next time it happens, go up to her and wrap your arms around her and help keep her skirt down. At least until you take her back to your hotel room.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    "Hotties on the Street" When I look at this thread title, I can't help but think this should be a new reallity show on FOX's new fall TV schedule.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion