tuscl

If all the girls had flat chests and shaved their heads so they looked like boys

jester214
North Carolina
Seriously? I feel like we keep hitting new lows on here.

19 comments

• mmdv26
    12 years ago
    $5 lappers? Maybe, as long as they had for-real hot, wet pussies. I wouldn't want none of that surgically made shit.
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    I would still go and take pictures of the guys that get dances from them and post them on a child molestation hotline website. :)
  • Rod8432
    12 years ago
    It's kind of like asking if the only kind of food available was bland, cold, and unappetizing, would I still eat? Yes, but thank gawd for free enterprise, with better suppliers willing to step in and provide a better experience.
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    Well Jester, surely you jest.

If this was the 1920's almost all girls would look like those you have described.

Hair and body styles come and go. I can remember the "big" hair days of the 80's.

Men's sexual desires change too. I can remember in college only having sex with the 85lb girls with B cup breasts. I thought other girls were "fat." When I had sex with my first 125lb, curvy, D cup, Latina, I quickly changed my mind.

Several of my black friends WILL NOT turn down ANY woman.

So yea, as long as we need women for sex, we are going to chase them no matter what they look like.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Is that what you have been seeing jester214?
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Hell yes
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    If I shaved my balls so they looked like a bald stripper?
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    Hell yeah.

Remember "Twiggy". She was hot.

And Demi Moore in GI Jane with a shaved head? Sexy as fuck.
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    Yall are some weird fucks... lol
  • mjx01
    12 years ago
    should be a self correcting problem... if the dancers aren't attractive, stop spending money on them... club replaces dancers

@pablo: damn it's so hard not to make an inappropriate comment on that
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    I can't decide if two or three of you actually missed the point or what...
  • steve229
    12 years ago

@ jester214 - Satire, parody and tongue-in-cheek posts are always hit and miss on here.
  • Dave_Anderson
    12 years ago
    No, I wouldn't. I have a hard enough time overlooking the shaved pubic hair thing. I've never liked bald pussies and keep hoping beyond hope that this custom goes away. As the years drag on, and it shows no sign of a pendulum swing back toward unshaven pussies I give up more and more hope. Shaved heads would be the last straw though. I would go tranny if that happened. Lol
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    HELL NO. I go to see girls because they look like...well girls. I don't see girls because they look like boys. Damn, that's pretty much asking if the only available thing was a gay bar, would you go? FUCK NO, I'd find something else to bid my time with.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    One of my CFs had her hair cut like a boy recently but she is definitely not flat chested. I still had fun making out with her. Can't really notice her hair when you're that close.

Also got an awesome VIP room with a very flat chested but otherwise beautiful girl recently. So I'm willing to put up with either one of these alone. Both together, not sure... Will have to cross that bridge if I ever come to it.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Fag!
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    If they had nice butts I'd go. Maybe I'd bring a wig to throw on their shaved heads.
  • deogol
    11 years ago
    Shaved head... sounds interesting...
  • Lil_Baller100
    3 years ago
    Better have azz
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion