tuscl

I finally made it with a "10".

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
In the many years that I have been at this, I have never taken a "10" to VIP. In fact, I rarely even give a stripper that rating. Last time I was with a woman that beautiful was back in the 70's with a high class call girl in Copenhagen, Denmark.

I had gotten a couple of table dances from her a week ago and there was plenty of mutual groping. I did not inquire about VIP that day because I had already been and had been taken care of. But Sunday everything was in place. She was the first dancer on stage, I tipped her, and she came right over. I was a little surprised when she quoated me the same price as all of the other dancers. I was willing to go a little higher for her but no need.

Off we went to the VIP room. What a disappointment. A total lack of enthusiasm on her part. Whats that expression? "She just laid there". I had observed that on a routine day, she makes 5 or more VIP trips. I guess that she is so much in demand due to her looks, that she doesn't not have to put much effort into it. I normally tip for a happy ending but she did not earn one.

I'm back to my "8's".

19 comments

• pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    Oh Shadowcat, sorry for the bad luck.

I often long for those "10's" in the club, but as you have said, they are in great demand. I am glad to hear your story for one reason, and one reason only. It only confirms that a "true 10" is more than body and beauty.

My personal all-time AFT was maybe a 9 at her peak when we first met. Now that she has "mellowed" I would give her a solid 8 (or on her bad days maybe a 7). She has beauty, body, and a personality to match.

I will stop drooling over the 10's and stick with my "8" also.
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    I only meet a 10 in a strip club every two or three years. But the last one I met gave me the best blow job I've ever had.
  • farmerart
    12 years ago
    My visit to No 5 Orange in Vancouver last March resulted in a pleasant, energetic encounter back at the hotel. That girl was as close to a 10 as anybody I have ever messed around with from a SC.

My visit to No 5 Orange last night was sad. I ended up in a massage parlour.
  • londonguy
    12 years ago
    Shame it didn't go as well as you had hoped.

One man's 8 is another man's 10. And vice-versa.
  • HonestT
    12 years ago
    I only go after 7's and 8's. They know they're not 10s so you don't get the attitude problems. Usually you can get more effort from them. The only "dead lay" I every had was from a 9.5 at Penthouse Club. I wondered if she was numb below, because she didn't moan or even respond to thrusts. If I didn't turn her over for K9, I probably would have gone soft.

I don't think she ever climbed a pole. I should have known about the lame extras because she just walked around on stage and took tips. No enthusiasm or grace.
  • SuperDude
    12 years ago
    Most women who are 10s rely exclusively on their looks to get what they want from men, putting no effort into anything beyond looking good. "I'm pretty. I don't have to do anything." I've heard that since the eighth grade.
  • Rod8432
    12 years ago
    Man, Shadow - I was hoping for a blistering report about how hot this "10" was in the VIP. What a downer for us, but I'm sure we all feel your pain and disappointment. Sorry to hear about it. It's not that often a 10 graces us with their attention for the VIP. Too bad it wasn't a home run. Thank heaven for the 8s and 9s sometimes...
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    10's are no problem at all (on a 50 scale)
  • Rod8432
    12 years ago
    Reminds me of a damn-near 10 at the Pony (In Atl) whose breasts defy gravity. They're natural and they're spectacular, and she looks and carries herself like a runway model. Too bad her dances suck, even by Pony standards.

Meanwhile, my 8 and 9 favorites actually will site for a spell, talk with me, and then dance their little hearts out. They're my go-to's every time now, and I skip the 10. Aside from occasional tip at the rail, it's not worth the time or frustration.
  • rentz2
    12 years ago
    I know who you are talking about and if you were the first person she went up to Sunday, I now know who you are now. Funny stuff.
  • Stiletto25
    12 years ago
    @Londonguy- I agree. Women are the same way. Everyone's version of the 1-10 scale is different.
  • rentz2
    12 years ago
    Sucks to hear this news though cause I have not taken her to VIP. She is hot and she is perfectly imperfect now ;)
  • steve229
    12 years ago

I regard the "10" as a mythical creature, like a unicorn or mermaid, lol.

The closest I've seen IRL was a French-Vietnamese bartender in Orlando. Perfect face, skin, hair, body. A business colleague and I stayed at the bar for hours, drinking Martinis, smoking cigars, tipping her extravagantly and staring at her longingly like lovesick teenagers.
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    I didn't see one of my favorites this past weekend. Makes me wonder if she was working in Columbia. She probably was working a different day or took time off.

As far as 10's go, I haven't seen one in a long time. If she's not making me think she's into me, I would call her a 10 only in looks. Unless the girl is trying to become one of my favorites, I usually try to ignore really hot dancers when it comes to dances because they usually want more money than I want to pay and have a bad attitude on top of it. But some guys probably would call some of my favorites really hot. They grew on me. They are probably an 8 or 9 but I'll take that over a low mileage 10.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    rentz2 - Ya got me. LOL. I sat in the corner by the emergency exit door.
  • Otto22
    12 years ago
    Sorry about your disappointing experience, Cat. I generally include personality and enthusiasm in my internal rating system. A stunning "looker" whose enthusiasm was lacking would not receive a "10" from me. I'm pretty happy with friendly dancers whose looks might be marginally flawed but whose charm and affection compensate.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    I've said more than once, I'll take engagement & enthusiasm from a 5 - 7, than indifference from a Super Eye Candy mannequin!
  • Player11
    12 years ago
    I would say if the Ritz (Houston) has a 10, it would be Taylor. She is pictured in their FB pics, posts especially the most recent one sitting on a pool table. Most of time when I see her in there she is occupied with sitting with the same 3 guys (VIP). I think they have cornered the market with her and take turns doing her in the upstairs VIP. Whenever they come in they flock to her.

I don't know what it would take to get her for dances, extras. There are plenty of other hot girls in there willing to come to my table, then go up to VIP with me.
  • LoveTheLadies
    12 years ago
    I've done dances with 2 girls I would rate a 10. Both gave good dances and were cool. No extras but both gave good 2 way contact and I had fun.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion