tuscl

Columbus Ohio Club Recommendations

JackKash
New York City
I need to once again cast my net out for opinions and suggestions, this time about Columbus clubs. I'll be in town for a long weekend next month and will have a car at my disposal. I have been reading the reviews and find myself a little disheartened over the whole pastie thing. I therefore depend on you locals or other informed TUSCLERs for recommendations on the clubs to go to and/or avoid. I greatly appreciate your responses and hope I can return the favor someday.

5 comments

• shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Last June I had lunch with minnow and samsung1 at Kahoots. The food was good.

Samsung is the resident strip club authority. Good luck.
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    Goodbye, Columbus.
  • brainiac
    12 years ago
    @jackslash Nice Philip Roth reference.

Kahoots has the best dancers, it's the most upscale club and, yes, the food is even good. If you must go to a club in Columbus, it's the one to visit.

You could also try the clubs in Dayton (a little over an hour away) and Akron (about two hours away) if you get tired of the clubs in Columbus. Samsung will have more detailed information on those as well.
  • HonestT
    12 years ago
    If you're in Columbus, you will have lots of choices for AC action. Unfortunately the state requires pasties, and Columbus is a patrolled regularly which means enforcement is almost overbearing. You can forget getting extras unless you have a really good relationship with the dancer AND the bouncer.

Having said that, if you expectations are for what a strip club is designed for: drinking, looking at hot chicks, getting friction burns and blue balls, then here are some nice clubs for you to visit (in order of quantity of quality):
    Kahoots
    Columbus Gold
    Club X (formerly Xcalibur club)
    Sirens

Colmbus Gold and Sirens are the easiest to find. Pretty much all club have $35 VIP dances with occasional $25 specials and 2-for-1 dances. Hit me up win a PM if you want any more details.
  • igloo9999
    12 years ago
    I'm with OV, C-Bus is poor when it comes to SC unless you are a regular or a whale. Dayton would be Samsung's area. He also knows Akron as does OV & myself. Try a PM to one of us.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion