tuscl

BJ vs. FS

10inches
Florida
anyone ever choose a bj over fs? I love pussy and nothing can take its' place, but sometimes a great bj is just the right choice. I have had girls in that past that give phenomenal bjs but are terrible fuckers. it's simply amazing what some girls can do with their lips and tongue. so here's the question--- great blow job or lack luster fuck ?

17 comments

• txtittyfan
    12 years ago
    A girl that takes pride in giving good head can't be beat.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Greatly prefer fs to bj. Even with one I remember like you describe, fs was still better for me overall.
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    I guess it depends. Yes a great BJ beats terrible pussy everytime, but with a new girl, I like to try her out in both their mouth and their vagina.

Usually, girls who can't suck still have nice pussy, so not all is lost.

Fortunately for me, in most cases, a girl who knows how to suck can fuck too.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    Great BJ over lackluster FS anytime. The girl I call My Favorite Cocksucker is one of the most talented with her mouth I've ever met, but she's either a dead fish or over the top faker when she's fucking. Which depends on how much of her favorite mood altering chemical she's had.
  • WOODDR2
    12 years ago
    I vote great bj over lazy fs
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    I want a PB&J.
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    I want a PB&J.
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    Well, this almost goes back to a recent thread that compared BBBJ to CFS, since this is often what the choices boil down to.

Most of my p4p adventures start with a BBBJ and then proceed to CFS. When I find that rare lass who gives a truly inspired BJ, it is a wonderful treat and I usually just let it go through to the finish. However, since most girls give mediocre BJs, I am forced to resort to pussy for the finish.
  • bustanutz
    12 years ago
    If ass is on the table that is my first choice, and so

1. Ass
    2. Blow job and puzzy are a tie
    3. Tit job and panty job are a tie
    4. Foot job
    5. Hand job
  • bustanutz
    12 years ago
    This thread made me think of something-

Why do Ethiopians give the best blowjobs?

Because you know they will swallow.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    I choose BJ before FS
  • abraxus335
    12 years ago
    If you are married and worried about bringing something home then a BJ might be a good idea. If you get FS at home but then no oral then BJ is probably your choice. It really depends on the mood and the attitude of the girl. I have BJs that were much better than some sex I have spent good money on. Heck there is a dancer near here that gives lap dances that are better than some sex I have had (another story). Personally if I can't have FS my way then a BJ is cool.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Would rather have a great BBBJCIM Deep Throat. A mouth is more flexible than a vagina.
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    Depends on the situation. No FS ITC because I've yet to find a situation where I think I would be comfortable and enjoy it, BJ is much simpler ITC.
  • hard10
    12 years ago
    Reminds me of a line from long ago:

"There is nothing so overrated as a bad fuck and nothing so underrated as a good shit."
  • sandman96
    12 years ago
    Right now I'd have to say BJ over FS since I've got a girlfriend at home and don't want to bring anything bad home. She gives great head, but she had a couple kids before we met and the sex is just average.

When I'm single, I'll take FS any day of the week over a BJ.
  • Player11
    12 years ago
    They usually give me BBBJ then CFS.

I prefer CFS usually CG with them in VIP. BJ is fun too, but I expect to pay less than CFS. I never do them without a condom.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion