tuscl

trip to Houston and Dallas

Wednesday, August 29, 2012 9:40 PM
A colleague and myself have to make a business trip to Houston and Dallas in 2 weeks. We will have some free time between our business meetings and would like some advise and suggestions for clubs in both cities. The criteria are; gentlemen's club with top talent and loose morals. Please respond with message, to me, as to club names, stripper recommendations, average prices and best approach for negotiations. Thank you, Nelson

4 comments

• samsung1
    12 years ago
    Baby Dolls in Dallas is a well reviewed club. For Houston, I would go to St. James or Treasures
  • txtittyfan
    12 years ago
    St James in the north by IAH, or Treasures in the downtown area. Just ask for Bubbles, Mercedes, Tiffany or Big Gulp.
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    I agree with TX. In Houston, Treasures has the top talent but at a top price. St James also has good talent, but the girls average 6 to 8 imo. Centerfolds is only slightly lower in talent, but the price is very reasonable. Ritz and Gold Cup are tied for 3rd place. There are diamonds to be found in any of the 4 clubs I listed, but you have to search for them.
  • Player11
    12 years ago
    I would recommend Treasures and Centerfolds.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion