tuscl

Are we all delusional? Are we imagining things?

carolinaclubman
North Carolina
https://www.tuscl.net/rev.php?M=C&RID=15…

Basically, this guy is calling everyone who has had a very good time at Fantails in Myrtle Beach a liar. I guess none of those experiences I had were real.

8 comments

• jackslash
    12 years ago
    I've never seen big foot, and so I don't believe he exists. I probably wouldn't believe in extras if I'd never gotten any.
  • farmerart
    12 years ago
    Sheesh, jack.....I've seen Sasquatch many times over the years in my time in Canada's bush country; even saw a busty, but hairy, Mrs. Sasquatch once.
  • snowtime
    12 years ago
    I can't believe you posted this topic. I had just read the review and thought you've (the reviewer) got to be kidding. Anyone who has been to many clubs in Myrtle Beach knows that upstairs at Fantails is about as extras friendly as you can get. I wondered why the guy writing the review was so insistant that Fantails was a non extras club. My guess was that he knew the dancer he mentioned and that he was trying to drum up business for her. She sounded like a cute girl who may not give extra attention like many of the others at Fantails. Seeing that this was his first review, maybe it was just an innocent remark on his part. Who knows, but he was clearly wrong about Fantails unless it has done a 180 degree turn recently.

• gatorfan
    12 years ago
    I saw an imaginary giant Budweiser chasing me down a highway
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    Why would a "supersexyman" be going to strip clubs anyway, when he could get whatever he wanted for "free"?
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Reviews as a "guide", not gospel.
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    Every reviewer's experiences are different. All he said was that he did not find extras and could not believe that they existed there. I wouldn't get too excited over it.
  • Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    Maybe it's opposite day and "supersexyman" is really "supersmellyrudeman"
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion