tuscl

My Strip Club Pet Peeves (for Customers)

reignfire
South Carolina
Monday, August 27, 2012 11:38 AM
1. Customers that 'hoard' multiple dancers (three or more) to themselves at their table. Two I can understand especially when they are a tandem and either know or work well with each other but they should let other customers have a shot at the remaining dancers. 2. Customers that don't tip or tip very little while at the main stage ad/or satellite stages. 3. Customers that hog a dancer's time (hours) without getting dances or a few dances and spend very little money. It's okay if the customer isn't getting dances but gives the dancer the money instead. Dancers should be able to leave and ask other customers for their company and dances and be able to come back to the customer they were previously sitting with. 4. Customers (especially the drunk ones) that grab dancers either on stage or when they come up to them but not getting dances. I think it's okay if a dancer comes up to you for dances and they touch you in order to entice you. They initiated the contact. 5. Customers coming to a club by themselves and getting drunk without a way or a plan on how to make it back home or their hotel room. If they are with a group of guys that's okay because one of them becomes the designated driver or in charge of the group but when you're by yourself, it's pathetic. 6. Customers that stare at dancers and their customers doing dancers in the couch room. They may even stay in the couch room when they are done with dances just to watch others and see what that dancer does with her customer, completely invading their privacy. This has happened to me several times and cost me some major dollars, all because some guys either couldn't take their conversations elsewhere or wanted to 'conversate' with their dancers all the while looking at me and my dancer trying to enjoy ourselves in front of them.

13 comments

• shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Re 1 & 3. Hogging/hoarding. It is not the customers fault in the dancers choose to hang out with him, money or not. They are free to leave any time they want unless the "customer" is their pimp or drug dealer. My last ATF would sit with me the whole time either of us were there. She did no private dances for anyone else. If she was asked while on stage, she told them that they had to get my permission. Yes. I am talking about gridget.
  • reignfire
    12 years ago
    All of my pet peeves doesn't happen 100% of the time. With #1, I haven't seen it happen too often but I would think that it has happened once or twice. As far as #3, I have heard from both dancers that choose to sit with a customers as well as dancers who have felt that they had to stay with customers in order not to piss them off or fear that they'll be replaced by another dancer. It's not 100% of the time and everybody doesn't think the same way. It's just based on what I've observed and heard of course.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    If you don't like being "looked" at, do your "business" with your dancer where you two CANNOT be seen.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    7. Customers who think I give a shit what they think of me hogging all the good dancers. Bring the money or GTFO.
  • DandyDan
    12 years ago
    About Number 1, it isn't the customer who decides that, for the most part. At my favorite club, on at least two occasions, I've had other customers talk to me in the rest room about how I need to let the other customers have some of the dancers. I always tell them maybe they need to spend the money on them first. I mean, it's not something I plan, but it's something that just happens.
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    reign, once again I am happy to be able to share some perspective: 1. Customers that 'hoard' multiple dancers (three or more) to themselves at their table. They are there because they want to be. If you don't like it, spend some money and you can be sure that you will grab a dancer's attention. 2. Customers that don't tip or tip very little while at the main stage ad/or satellite stages. Why the fuck do you care about what another customer is tipping? You should worry about your own behavior and let him worry about his. 3. Customers that hog a dancer's time (hours) without getting dances or a few dances and spend very little money. How do you know what economic arrangements exist between those customers and the dancers? Those girls sit there because they want to. They are not hostages. If you don't like it, spend money. If you spend it, they will come. ;) 4. Customers (especially the drunk ones) that grab dancers either on stage or when they come up to them but not getting dances. I think we can all agree that grabbing dancers unawares is not good. But most dancers are big girls and most clubs have bouncers, so I have no doubt that any dancer that tolerates this does so for a reason. 5. Customers coming to a club by themselves and getting drunk without a way or a plan on how to make it back home or their hotel room. Why the fuck do you care about what how much another customer is drinking? Are you the club nanny now? You should worry about your own behavior and let him worry about his. 6. Customers that stare at dancers and their customers doing dancers in the couch room. I think we can universally agree on this. There was recently a whole thread on this topic.
  • txtittyfan
    12 years ago
    Agree with Rick
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    1. Other customers hoarding dancers - doesn't bother me. The dancers are typically free to spend their time with who they choose to. It's more likely I will be ready to get a break from a dancer if she starts getting heavy sitting on my lap. I can probably take 15 to 30 minutes without a problem but after that, I may need a break. If the other dancers are busy elsewhere, no problem. 2. Customers that don't tip or tip very little while at the main stage ad/or satellite stages. I could care less. That just means I don't have to see the dancers back side when I go to tip her. She'll be free to get tips from other guys or girls or me. Plus I have sat at the stage before and if a dancer doesn't come over to me trying to get a tip, I'm not going to throw my money at her when she does nothing to attempt to get it. 3. Customers that hog a dancer's time (hours) without getting dances or a few dances and spend very little money. It's okay if the customer isn't getting dances but gives the dancer the money instead. I totally disagree on this. The dancer is a free person. Just because she doesn't fit someone's idea or she is giving her working time freely to one customer is not a reason to get pissed off about it. She may have a boyfriend in the club or what to make a guy a boyfriend or just enjoy someone's company. I see no reason to get pissed off or rant about this. Getting upset about this is like some old stories about farm workers getting pissed off because they saw some guys show up for work with only 1 hour left in the work day and get paid a full day's wages for the day and they worked all day and didn't get any bonus for their day's work. They were upset but the landlord is free to spend or give his money away as he pleases. The same applies to a female dancer. Now if a guy was holding a gun to her and forcing her to sit there, that would be a different story. 4. Customers (especially the drunk ones) that grab dancers either on stage or when they come up to them but not getting dances. I think it's okay if a dancer comes up to you for dances and they touch you in order to entice you. They initiated the contact. Hopefully if this is a problem, the club has bouncers who will take care of the situation. If it's not a problem then I'm not concerned because I'm not in charge of club security. Plus why worry about someone touching someone? It's not like we're going to visit a bunch of nuns. I suppose if someone is breaking the law and you wish you could get away with that too but doubt you would, I might be upset. But you don't have to worry about getting thrown out. 5. Customers coming to a club by themselves and getting drunk without a way or a plan on how to make it back home or their hotel room. If they are with a group of guys that's okay because one of them becomes the designated driver or in charge of the group but when you're by yourself, it's pathetic. I haven't really paid attention to this. It doesn't sound only pathetic, it sounds like a lack of planning and control. They must not get out much or are idiots. They probably won't be coming back very much so I wouldn't worry about it. 6. Customers that stare at dancers and their customers doing dancers in the couch room. They may even stay in the couch room when they are done with dances just to watch others and see what that dancer does with her customer, completely invading their privacy. This has happened to me several times and cost me some major dollars, all because some guys either couldn't take their conversations elsewhere or wanted to 'conversate' with their dancers all the while looking at me and my dancer trying to enjoy ourselves in front of them. I don't like seeing someone stare at me while getting a dance. I like to sit where I don't see anyone staring at me. I know people look though. Everyone paid money to get in the strip club and they want to see tits and ass. If I'm really concerned though, I go get a lap dance in a back room. Then you may only have a hidden camera or a bouncer staring at you. No offense intended on any comments. Just my opinion on the topic.
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    After rereading number 6. I agree. I don't care for other customers staring at me and the dancer I'm with in the couch room. I usually don't watch others too much in the couch room though so I may not have noticed others staring if they did.
  • brandyjane
    12 years ago
    i'm a dancer and to one of the points i would say that if you touch me at all i expect a tip, even if i did initiate the contact. me putting my arm around you is not an invitation to blatantly grab at me in front of all my coworkers. now in the back is a different story lol
  • brandyjane
    12 years ago
    i'm a dancer and to one of the points i would say that if you touch me at all i expect a tip, even if i did initiate the contact. me putting my arm around you is not an invitation to blatantly grab at me in front of all my coworkers. now in the back is a different story lol
  • brandyjane
    12 years ago
    oops
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    I won't ever invite you to sit me Ms brandyjane. You might try to charge me for breathing your air. If a dancer touches me IMHO she has invited me to touch her in a like manner.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion