tuscl

SCs In Sweden

I recently spent some time in Sweden and visited two clubs while I was there. What a waste of time! The clubs were blatant rip-off hustle joints so I didn't stay in either club long enough to gather enough info for decent reviews. The girls were all Balts, Russians, Ukrainians, or Belorussians. None that I met could speak English or French. I was able to make brief conversation with the smattering of German that I possess but it was a total waste of time. I didn't see a single beauty in either of the clubs that I visited (Stockholm and Goteborg).

Sweden has a zero-tolerance attitude for drinking and driving. If you choose to visit a miserable Swedish SC and drink just one of the $25 beers do not even consider driving. Even a blood alcohol reading of 0.02 is cause for conviction.

Prostitution is a peculiar game in Sweden. It is perfectly legal for the girls to sell the product. It is not legal for us guys to solicit the girls to buy what they want to sell. Again, this seems to be rigidly enforced by Sweden's finest. I was walking back to my hotel after a night of carousing in a sketchy bar in Stockholm's waterfront area when I saw a guy get rousted for just this. Beware you mongers in Sweden!

11 comments

• sinclair
    12 years ago
    The Swedes also have the highest taxes in the world.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    A visit to Sweeden ranks right up there with buying a Volvo. It ain't gonna happen. In fact there are no European countries that I wish to visit again. Prices are high and the strip clubs suck.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Ah... Election session nears. We'll see if the board gets as bad as it was back in 2008. (just pass me the revolver if it does.)
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    Sorry to hear that Art.

You know I have a thing for blondes, so Sweden should be my Utopia. And I love the Russians & Ukranians too. Burst my bubble!

And I hope Sweden isn't one of those countries that uses a sliding scale based upon your income to levy speeding tickets. Higher income guys end up paying a small fortune.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Norwegian girls are the world's best, in any case.
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    My last ex-girlfriend is a Swedish national. She didn't like her country's policies a lot. She had a serious problem remaining there, that's why she came to the USA. What took you to Sweden, Art? I hear it is a beautiful country, I hope you had a chance to get out of the city whilst you were there.
  • farmerart
    12 years ago
    @vincemichaels,

Family reunion took me to Sweden, vince.

Don't get me wrong about Sweden. It is a beautiful country, both the urban areas and the rural areas. I like Stockholm a great deal. English is widely spoken and gorgeous Swedish beauties will distract you just about everywhere you go in the country.

Just don't bother with the lousy SCs.
  • steve3003
    12 years ago
    Generally, strip clubs in europe are not like our red and blue titty bars in the States (perhaps them toff country excluded). Many are half-half (stripping + whorehouse), with emphasis on the latter. You can find a few, like one joint in Berlin (a couple of them dancers were actually stripper expatriates from Texas), that strip joint in Amsterdam RLD by them church, and a few others. But they got them other goodies to compensate. Just a tawdry bunch them europe fuckers compared to our clean, upscale locales of entertainment.
  • samsung1
    12 years ago
    if I was in Europe I would first look for brothels instead of strip clubs.
  • looneylarry
    12 years ago
    Sorry to hear that, art. I would think there would be some great talent in Sweden. If the girls can offer freely, but you can't solicit, I would think that would be an odd conversation.
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    I wish they all could be Scandinavian
    I wish they all could be Scandinavian
    I wish they all could be Scandinavian girls

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion