tuscl

Witch Club Should I Go too?

I am Going to Be in Indianapolis for Two Nights in SEPT, Wondering witch Club has the most FIRENDLY GIRLS, and Private VIP Areas, Looking to have some fun!!

16 comments

• motorhead
    12 years ago
    I don't know of any "Witch Clubs" in Indianapolis, but Jinx Dawson, lead singer of the group "Coven" is from Indianspolis.

Here is a link to her most famous song. One of my favorite movies too

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5POi-T4D…
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    Maybe Salem is where you want to go for witches. Some of them skyclad bitches.
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    Motorhead, thanks for the link to the song and the movie "Billy Jack." I enjoyed that movie too. But thinking about it, I have to say the movie did not make much sense. Billy Jack defends a pacifist hippie camp by kicking the shit out of people?
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    jackslash,

LOL. I totally agree it's really ironic because it's a fairly violent film. I think the movie does attempt to show that he is conflicted about whether violence in the name of justice is acceptable.

My dad took me to the movie when I was in the 8th or 9th grade. It holds a special place in my heart, because I think it's the first movie I ever saw that had any nudity any it.

I find it interesting to read some of the on-line comments about the film now. It's developed a cult-status among martial arts fans. Remember, this movie was before Steven Seagal and Chuck Norris, and was even slightly before Bruce Lee achieved his fame.

Some call it their favorite movie of all-time. I would not go that far. And I'm not sure how well it holds up today. I was a big fan, but haven't seen it in a number of years.

Not to bore anyone with an off-topic discussion, but since I'm a fan, here are a couple of trivia items. In terms of inflation-adjusted dollars, "Billy Jack" is either the first or second top-grossing independent film of all time. And the sequel "The Trial of Billy Jack" (which really sucked) changed the way movies are marketed. Before that time, movies were released in only the large market cities - New York, Chicago, Boston, LA, etc. and a few weeks later were released for general distribution across the country. The Trial of Billy Jack was the first movie to open across the country at the same time with a big national advertising push.

• Stiletto25
    12 years ago
    Witch? Lol
  • snowtime
    12 years ago
    @motorhead I enjoyed the information on Billy Jack. Interesting how the Indy connection and "witches" got you there. I saw Billy Jack with a group of friends during our first year of college. We liked it very much and it sort of became our favorite movie of that era. The song by Coven (had never heard of them before or since) was terrific and became our anthem. It was often played on the radio and we would always sing along with it.
    Thanks for bringing up a very memorable part of my college experience. By the way, I did not see the sequel. Most movies are not really suited for sequels. Just an excuse to milk some more money out of a successful film. That being said, I did enjoy the Godfather sequels.
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Look for the club on Washington with brooms parked outside. :)
  • EarlTee
    12 years ago
    Poor OP got his thread hijacked.

The answer to "Witch Club Should I Go too?" is: Take the Thyme to Reed the revues and then PM reviewers or Post hear again if You STILL half questions.
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    Enter the three Witches.

1 WITCH. Thrice the brinded cat hath mew'd.
    2 WITCH. Thrice and once, the hedge-pig whin'd.
    3 WITCH. Harpier cries:—'tis time! 'tis time!
    1 WITCH. Round about the caldron go;
    In the poison'd entrails throw.—
    Toad, that under cold stone,
    Days and nights has thirty-one;
    Swelter'd venom sleeping got,
    Boil thou first i' the charmed pot!
    ALL. Double, double toil and trouble;
    Fire burn, and caldron bubble.
    2 WITCH. Fillet of a fenny snake,
    In the caldron boil and bake;
    Eye of newt, and toe of frog,
    Wool of bat, and tongue of dog,
    Adder's fork, and blind-worm's sting,
    Lizard's leg, and owlet's wing,—
    For a charm of powerful trouble,
    Like a hell-broth boil and bubble.
    3 WITCH. Scale of dragon; tooth of wolf;
    Witches' mummy; maw and gulf
    Of the ravin'd salt-sea shark;
    Root of hemlock digg'd i the dark;
    Liver of blaspheming Jew;
    Gall of goat, and slips of yew
    Sliver'd in the moon's eclipse;
    Nose of Turk, and Tartar's lips;
    Finger of birth-strangled babe
    Ditch-deliver'd by a drab,—
    Make the gruel thick and slab:
    Add thereto a tiger's chaudron,
    For the ingrediants of our caldron.
    2 WITCH. Cool it with a baboon's blood,
    Then the charm is firm and good.

--MacBeth
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    Ha. We're quoting Shakespeare on TUSCL.

Bet those intellectual gals over at Stripperweb can't top that!
  • brainiac
    12 years ago
    ACT I
    SCENE I. A desert place.

Thunder and lightning. Enter three Witches

First Witch

When shall we three meet again
    In thunder, lightning, or in rain?

Second Witch

When the hurlyburly's done,
    When the battle's lost and won.

One of my favorite quotations from Macbeth.

• brainiac
    12 years ago
    Are there no fans of Born Losers here, the first Billy Jack movie from 1967? You didn't have that peace-loving school--just Billy Jack and some bikers.
  • steve229
    12 years ago

"I'm gonna take this right foot, and I'm gonna whop you on that side of your face...and you wanna know something? There's not a damn thing you're gonna be able to do about it"

Dang, I missed a Billy Jack thread?
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Ooooh-oooh, witchy woman, see how high she flies...
  • grand1511
    12 years ago
    Don't think I've ever seen Billy Jack and Macbeth quoted in the same place before.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    I'd only go to a club with witches if I were a Warlock.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion