tuscl

Best time of the month to visit

Sunday, August 19, 2012 3:51 PM
When is the best time of the month to visit a club? Please be specific. I heard that it better toward the end of the month since plls have money to spend which lead to more dancers working. Little background information. I have been going to DVCOI on every weekend for the last month or two. Every visit is different. There were weeks where there are hotties everywhere and customers are spending like crazy. Most other weeks the place are only half full. There are still more dancers dance the other 2 clubs in COI but they are mainly 4-6. They the place seem vey slow and no energy. Many of the customers just sit there and look bored including myself. I left the place many time with pocket full of cash and disappointed. I only visit any club on the weekend and after midnight. That is a preference and don't think I'll change. I like to time type part of the month to visit so I don't get disappoint and waste the cover charge.

18 comments

• georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    The best time to visit is when the dancers are ovulating, because that's when they're horniest, and more willing to fuck.
  • mjx01
    12 years ago
    1. when the dancers are the horinest (like gmd says) 2. When their bills are due and most desperate for cash
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    lmao - there is no bad time to visit the clubs in the COI. Any and everything is on the menu practically 24/7.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    I agree with GMD. Now if I only could only memorize a lot of cycles. :)
  • GoVikings
    12 years ago
    The months when football is on TV. Oh, that just happens to be now. :)
  • thesamurai
    12 years ago
    What Vikings said! SKOL
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    The best time to go for me is when my favorites are not on their period. Problem is I can't keep up with their monthly cycle.
  • mmdv26
    12 years ago
    I second the motions made by gmd and pablo.
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    Disregarding the obvious above information which I won't know when the girls are horniest, it depends if you like busy clubs or slow clubs and if the clubs in your area are busy or slow at different times of the month. Clubs in my area can get slow towards the end of the month if people haven't been paid yet because payday falls on a Tuesday or Wednesday if they get paid once a month or twice a month. I've noticed less change recently and the economy has picked up a bit so I have noticed that less. A more active club will have lots of dancers and energy in a club but it can be harder to get dances from a dancer you like if you're not her regular. In some slow clubs especially if a dancer wants money, rules can get bent sometimes. If she's not horny though, all bets are off.
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    The last few days of the month up until the 5th of the next. Customers are putting their money towards rent, dancers need money to pay theirs.
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    The last few days of the month up until the 5th of the next. Customers are putting their money towards rent, dancers need money to pay theirs.
  • inno123
    12 years ago
    Since the DVCOI is my default club I will put in my opinion. First of all there is a big difference between Friday, Saturday, and Sunday nights. Also you say 'after midnight' but some of your reviews mention you being there at 2AM. There is a big difference between 12:15AM and 2AM. The DVCOI closes at 4AM. That means 2AM is two hours before closing. There are no new dancers coming on that late and some of the earlier dancers may have gone home early for lack of customers or money. The lack of dancers at 2AM may be the result of a lack of customers at 1AM. So you may be asking the wrong question. It's not when dancers are most hungry, Dancers are always looking for a big night. It is when there will be a lot of cash-bearing customers. That can be related to weather, the economy, or some other events that guys might be ending the evening by going to a strip club.
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    Whenever there is the right combination of a lot of hungry dancers while at the same time a lack of good paying customers.
  • EarlTee
    12 years ago
    In "Diary of an Angry Stripper" (see links in the discussion about that) I just read: "After several years of stripping, I’ve discovered there are a few times when you can count on not making as much money as you’d make on an average night. Here’s a handful of those times.... "1) The first of the month, and the second, and the third. The beginning of the month is bad because every broke ho who works at the club is in there trying to make her rent at the last second, and the laws of supply and demand kick in. Too much supply, not enough demand, and you’ve got a bunch of guys happy that they have the pick of the litter, but a bunch of girls who leave at the end of the night wondering what they’re going to tell their landlords."
  • SemiCrazy
    12 years ago
    I've noticed the end of month in my area usually means all the girls are working trying to make enough for the bills while at the same time there are fewer customers because their bills are due too. High supply/low demand always gives the buyer the advantage. As to the monthly cycle question: at one time when my job required constant travel I actually wrote down notes to try and keep it straight. I've also read scientific articles that have shown women who spend a lot of time together tend to synchronize their monthly cycles. Most of the studies were based on college aged women. In some cases entire floors of dorms were together by the end of the year. None of the women studied were on the pill as this artificially regulates the cycle and reduces the hormonal effects. The studies that found strippers make more money while they are ovulating found those on the pill did not exhibit the same variance.
  • RT2000
    12 years ago
    @inno123. I only go to DVCOI on Sat and Sun. I'm usually there around 12:30 to 1 am. I do stay until 2:30 or 3:30 am depending on my mood and the quality of the dancers.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    When Rent is due! LMFAO
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    GMD, do all the dancers at the clubs you visit publish their ovulation schedules so you know who to have the best sex with. Hmm?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion