tuscl

You might wanna stay out of the Tampa clubs for awhile.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Saturday, August 18, 2012 1:52 PM
TAMPA, Florida — Tampa Police have arrested nearly 20 women at area strip clubs as part of a crackdown ahead of the Republican National Convention. From the Pink Pony to the Play Pen, undercover officers made the rounds visiting 12 strip clubs in a two-day operation called "Keep it Clean". Sixteen women were arrested Thursday and Friday and charged with offering to commit prostitution.

20 comments

• steve229
    12 years ago
    no mug shots? :(
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    Seems to me the Republican vice is being gay: [view link]
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    They wouldn’t be doing this if it was the Democratic convention – especially if Bill Clinton was in town :)
  • outside4
    12 years ago
    Waste of everyone's time and money going into clubs trying to setup busts for this. What like Florida doesn't have real problems for the police?
  • erik270
    12 years ago
    So they are clearing out the hookers before the Republican National Convention arrives. Is that because the Republicans are so moral they cannot stand to be in the same city as dirty sinners or because some delegates are bound to go hog wild with pay-per-lay and they don't want to end up on the news with yet another scandal.
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    Guess one has to protect politicians (of all parties) from themselves.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    One of the lest times Tampa was in the national spotlight - when they hosted a Super Bowl - the police were ordered to crackdown then too But the rest of the time, I think the city enjoys it's reputation of being a strip club destination and the dollars it brings in. As per normal, the politicians are all hypocrites.
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Fuck the pigs.
  • canny
    12 years ago
    So, they arrested 20 locals. The week of the convention there are going to be hundreds of out of town girls in town to take their place.
  • dtek
    12 years ago
    @steve229 The mugshots and an interview with one of the club managers are here: [view link] I like how the arrest of 16 somehow turned into "nearly 20" in the news. Fun fact: The oldest stripper arrested that night is 61 years old!
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    WARNING: don't look at the mugshots while eating your breakfast. Obviously not girls from the Mons Venus. Perhaps OP could find one of those lovelies to pop his cherry. I'm guessing they'd do if for ten bucks. Woof. I loved the quote from the police chief "...we have a standard" LMFAO. I wish "Ice" did when it came to hiring girls.
  • steve229
    12 years ago
    @motorhead - thanks for the warning, man! @dtek - appreciate the effort, but I'm retroactively retiring my request for mugshots, lol
  • dtek
    12 years ago
    Yeah, there's a reason most clubs are lit so darkly. An awful lot of the girls with great bodies would be two baggers in the light of day. The emotional trauma from being arrested probably didn't do much for their looks either.
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    From the mugshots, I conclude that they arrested the 16 ugliest strippers in Tampa as a benefit to strip club goers.
  • samsung1
    12 years ago
    I wonder if the famous Mons Venus was one of the busted clubs.
  • sexualchoc
    12 years ago
    OMG!! Kudos to the officers that arrested these hags! I know the state of Florida has better looking girls than these, are you kidding me?? Thank you officers, you did the Sunshine State some REAL justice with the convention coming up. Now let's put the REAL strippers back in there! A 61 year old stripper?? Jeeezzzzz!!! No bail for that one!
  • snowtime
    12 years ago
    As is usually the case with these arrests there were no underage girls found. Yet the politicians always scream about underage dancers and human trafficing. It satisfies the public who would otherwise not be so agreeable to spending tax dollars on such raids.
  • mmdv26
    12 years ago
    Probably the Tampa Convention and Visitors Bureau asked for a clean up so the city wouldn't lose its reputation for good looking stripper/hookers. Those were some bad lookin' babes! I think the 61yo is #8.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Sounds like some good deals may be had now. LOL
  • Electronman
    12 years ago
    Let me get this straight. Money for sex between two consenting adults=BAD Money To buy (or influence) votes that impact 250 million non consenting citizens= GOOD and let's have a convention Now which one needs to be regulated by law enforcement?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion