tuscl

to buy her a drink or not ?

Wednesday, August 15, 2012 6:19 AM
That is the question. Does it help to get her a drink in terms of getting high mileage or sex ?

35 comments

• shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Yes it helps to get them loosened up. Just be careful that they don't get falling down drunk and forget why they are there.
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    I buy dancers drinks when they sit with me, but I'm not at all sure it helps with mileage or extras. Drinking with strippers is just part of the strip club experience for me. The dancers already have their own limits and morals, and a couple drinks won't change them.
  • bustanutz
    12 years ago
    Hell no! I rarely by bitches drinks. Especially bitches that sit down and the first thing they say "can you buy me a drink?" - I tell them "buy me a fckin drink" and surprisingly enough there has been a few times where they did buy my drink. In those cases, I'd likely by a dance. Some of these bitches will come in to wrk and spend their first hr mootching drnks. Screw them! Let some other sorry fckr get them drunk for u!
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    What shadow said.
  • GoVikings
    12 years ago
    I think it helps. I've bought my current fav a drink and she's usually already had a few before I even arrive, lol. I don't buy dancers drinks regularly, though. I've only done it about 3 or 4 times and it's always for a fav.
  • thesamurai
    12 years ago
    The couple clubs I go to regularly are a bit divey and drinks are normal priced even for dancers and there is no hustle factor. If a chick I like wants a drink, I'll buy her a drink. I think it does loosen them up just like it does for me and most other people who drink!
  • SuperDude
    12 years ago
    Dancers have drink quotas and must get customers to buy drinks for them at the dancer price, usually 20% higher than the regular price. They can't get loose or drunk unless they want to because the waitress and bartenders are cued serve the dancers non-alcoholic drinks. If she wants a real drink, she gives the signal with magic words.
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    Superdude, I think that your experiences with this are regional. There are a lot of areas in different parts of the country where dancer drinks are normally priced and contain alcohol.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    12 years ago
    There is another circumstance also, where the clubs are nonalcoholic. All of Washington state is like that. Still, the Deja Vu clubs, and one other in the Puget Sound Region have the "Wanna buy the lady a drink?" procedure. All my faves know and understand that I'd rather spend my money on dances, not drinks. Besides, the dancers can get free drinks whenever they want. So, it's pretty much a scam, except that the money spent on ladies' drinks does go toward reducing the house fee for the dancers. Sometimes, I'll take advantage of the procedure, just to get some conversation time with a dancer, whom I'm unsure of whether or not I want to invest in for dances.
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    I don't buy dancers drinks and in my view that has never stopped one from giving me my anticipated high mileage. To each their own.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    C'mon vince. If Gwen asked you to buy her a drink first? :)
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    Sounds to much like a date.
  • Corvus
    12 years ago
    I have rarely bought a drink for a dancer and never when they asked for one. Those I have purchased a drink for are dancers I seem to be making a connection with (real or imagined) and it seems natural to buy the lady a drink. Also, I do not usually go to clubs where dancer drinks are more expensive than mine. And I actually had a dancer in Vegas turn down a drink since she said she did not drink alcohol -- only water. Gotta love a girl like that.
  • canny
    12 years ago
    We all loosen up a little bit when we're drunk, but we won't do anything drunk that we don't want to do sober anyway. Strippers will loosen up a little bit, but they won't give you higher mileage drunk than sober.
  • snowtime
    12 years ago
    I don't think it makes a difference in the short run. Her behavior is not going to change much on one drink. Maybe if she gets drunk over the course of the night, she might loosen up in the lap dance room. Generally I do not drink alcohol in strip clubs and rarely buy a dancer a drink. If she or a waitress asks, I usually tell them no or I would rather spend the money on dances later. Most of the dancers are fine with this. To the best of my knowledge none of the clubs I frequent require dancers to sell a set number of drinkks, so it is not a problem. Keep in mind that while you are in a strip club you are not dating these girls. If you want to spend a lot of time talking with them without buying dances, then you might want to buy them a drink, otherwise I consider it a waste of money that could be used for stage tips or lap dances. If you go to the club with a limited budget, this seems a proper course. If you have unlimited funds and want to "make it rain" or buy expensive dancer drinks that is certainly your right to do so.
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    That's a good point, shadowcat. In Ms. Gwen's case, I could hardly refuse the lady. :)
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    Seeing what a dancer orders can tell you something about them.
  • steve229
    12 years ago
    When in doubt, refer to T-Pain: "Baby girl, what’s your name? Let me talk to you, let me buy you a drank"
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    I recently had one dancer I like sit with me. Then another very nice looking dancer joined us at my table. I thought she was being more friendly with the dancer at my table than me. Anyway the dancer I liked wanted a drink. She was just drinking regular beer like me. Then she asked if I would buy the other dancer a drink and I believe she wanted an 11 dollar drink. I told the one dancer I would buy her drink but not one for the other dancer. I'm not rich. I don't care for buying a bunch of drinks. I probably would have agreed to get dances from the other dancer on a different night but she apparently feels a bit rejected or is not going to ask me for dances now. The drinks were not going to increase my mileage with these two dancers. I was thinking it's their loss. I thought about blowing some extra money for an expensive drink but I would rather spend it on dances and most dances in this club are low mileage or more like table dances done in the lap dance room. I have no plans to visit when the dancer that I used to drink with is working. The other dancer isn't bothering to ask me for dances. It's their loss, I save my money and go spend it a couple hours later and get less expensive much higher mileage dances. I haven't bought any dancer a drink since that night 2 or 3 weeks ago.
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    I do remember one night in a club I rarely visit I bought a dancer a drink and she gave me a bj later that night in the club, or day, I don't remember exactly when I visited. The club was pretty empty. Sometimes drinks help. I wasn't expecting it. I don't want to get in a pattern of buying drinks for dancers unless I'm getting something out of it. If they don't ask for dances just because I won't buy a drink, then it's their loss. South Carolina blue laws are good in that respect because after midnight in Platinum Plus, no dancer asks me for a drink. Well except for shooter girls selling their shots.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    No but buyinger her 4 drinks 3 shots and a dime bag of weed will increase your mileage
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    I am a little surprised by some of these reactions. Buying a drink for a dancer who is sitting with you is common courtesy where I am from, unless she sits down uninvited and without asking if it is ok. If it is a club where the dancer drinks are normally priced, I don't see what the big deal is. I will also say that, with a new girl, what she orders tells me a lot about her personality, so it is also a way for me to get some cheap intel. If she orders a water or some non-alcoholic beverage, I am on the lookout for a seasoned pro who might not be the best target for dicier stuff. If she orders a mini-champagne or some other high-end drink, then she is trying to take advantage and I am on the lookout for a hustler/ROB. However, if she orders a normally priced alcoholic drink, then we have a good start.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    If they do extras they do extras. Makes no difference whether you buy them a drink first or not. Are you guys ever going to get it?
  • JohnBuford
    12 years ago
    @Rick:I share your [view link]'re from New Enngland as I am and the clubs I go to,buying a dancer a drink is all part of the process.She sits,we talk,if I like her I ask if she wants [view link] quota,no jacked-up prices,nothing watered down.I'm glad I don't have to deal with that [view link] as she doesn't want an IV hooked up pumping Long Island ice tea into her,it's all good.
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Well, it's a personal choice, I'd say guys. I've never felt compelled to do so. With the money they can generate, they can buy their own damn drinks. That's the way I've felt about women in general for a long time, unless I have an instinct to do so.
  • jacobs.patrick7
    12 years ago
    In some of the clubs in Baltimore, the girls get a cut of the drink sales. It may soften them up a little, but some of these girls can drink!
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    Jacobs, Baltimore is a little different than a lot of the areas that we are talking about. As you know, B'more still has the old dancer drink gimmick, in which a dancer drink can range anywhere from $20-30. Both the dancer and the bartender take a cut, which of course also motivates the bartenders to be aggressive in pushing those drinks. I tend to avoid the clubs on the Block as well as other clubs in B'more that run this scam. Fortunately, one can always hang at the Players club, which is fully nude and byob. :)
    12 years ago
    My buying a drink help in terms of high mileage/sex? No. The guy or guys before me buying her drinks may. Not enough time for the drink I buy her to hit her bloodstream, kick in, and loosen her up for my dances. I'm not going to ply her with multiple drinks as foreplay or something. If it's a girl that I enjoy chatting with sure I'll buy the drink. But if she's buzzed already she's buzzed and it may help my situation. Or not. My drink purchase won't matter.
  • Dolfan
    12 years ago
    To answer the question, "Does it help to get her a drink in terms of getting high mileage or sex ?" - I've seen no evidence to support that it does. Turning down a request might cause the dancer asking to leave and being seen buying drinks might cause more strippers to stop by your table, but I've never been able to correlate buying drinks with better dances. I've got no reservations about buying dancers that I *talk* to drinks while we're chatting. I view it as common courtesy, I'm not expecting anything in return. I don't buy drinks for girls who ask me too though. I take that as evidence of an entitlement attitude. Like VM said, these girls can earn good money, there is no reason they shouldn't be able to afford their own bar tabs.
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    I have a similar attitude. I may not have a problem if I'm sitting with a dancer and talking to her with buying her a drink. However I'm not interested in buying all her friends drinks that come over and sit down. I'm not a millionaire. I might still be willing to buy dances from them at some point later if they ask. Many times a dancer has asked if I mind her sitting at my table. A few dancers have acted slightly offended when I immediately add in but I don't want any dances right now. So, I tend to let them sit more often than not. Sometimes they just want to sit for a few minutes instead of walking around. Sometimes they just want to put on their sales pitch. Like any sales pitch, I usually don't bite but sometimes I have. I'd rather spend my money on dances rather than drinks. I am rarely interested in buying drinks for multiple dancers. I don't mind multiple dancers sitting at my table but I'm not going to buy drinks for all of them. They usually sit there anyway.
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    Someone might think I was a millionaire if I had 3 or more dancers at my table all the time and I was buying them drinks. The dancers might get confused and think I had tons of money to burn as well.
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    I guess instead of alienating other dancers sitting at my table by refusing to buy drinks for all I should add I would rather spend my money on dances but I usually only get dances from one dancer at a time.
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    I don't invite additional dancers to sit at my table when one is already there.
  • 2ndScoop
    12 years ago
    I don't buy drinks unless it's for a fav and we know we'll be spending a few dances together. Mileage and friction would be the same...couple drinks and a shot serve to loosen her up for better conversation. Nice while taking break between dances. Would save $ for dances in other cases.
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    Drinks, along w/ everything else in a SC, are expensive. When I SC, I will spend b/w 2 to 4 hours in the club. I like variety and like to get dances from a lot of different dancers. If I buy every girl I get dances from a drink I’ll be spending a lot of $$$ besides the $$$ I spend on LDs (sometimes dancers ask for more than one drink in the time they are w/ you). Sometimes I think dancers think we own our own personal ATM. Just about two weeks ago, I was in a dive and I got 6 consecutive LDs from a dancer – I paid her $$$ and then she asked me if I could give her an extra $10 so she could by herself a drink – she was not even intending to sit w/ me to have a drink – the ho just wanted me to fork over even more $$$ to her – WTF! It goes to show what many (albeit not all) of these dancers think of us.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion