tuscl

Ever had a stranger ask you for a ride in the strip club parking lot?

Sunday, August 12, 2012 7:43 PM
I have had a stripper leave the club with me in years past but I was familiar with her. I had two different occasions where someone asked me for a ride. I guess most people just say no. What if it was a well dressed guy and he offered 10 bucks to go just a few miles down the road? He was complaining all his friends took off without him and his car was downtown. What if it was a girl and she said she was out of gas? I kind of wondered how she got to the strip club if her car was out of gas. Anyway my spider sense for danger didn't go off so I agreed. I asked her a couple questions and then she asked me if I was going to go creepo on her. I may have said no if I didn't ask her a question. I must be in a good carefree mood late some nights. Either that or I'm too tired to think rationally after 3 or 4 am. She said she had been asking for over an hour. Would all of you just say no?

20 comments

• samsung1
    12 years ago
    A drunk guy in the bathroom at a columbus, oh strip club asked me if I was driving up towards the Polaris area. I told him no and he didn't ask me anything else. I assume he was hinting for a ride because he was too drunk to drive. A taxi ride costs $15-30 up to Polaris from the club. If you can afford to go to a strip club then you better be able to afford a taxi ride!
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    I've given countless women/dancers rides home from stripclubs. Never had a problem. I've had a few drunk guys ask, but no way that's happening.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    Must be pretty common. I've had it happen twice also. About 15 years ago a young girl stopped me in the parking lot and asked for a ride home. She said "My sister is a dancer - you know her". I doubt it, but against my better judgement, I took her home. When I got to her "home", she asked me twenty bucks. I gave it to her. I was scammed. Stupid stupid me but no harm done. I vowed I never would be a nice guy again. But last spring two guys asked me for a ride. Harmless looking college kids. I had seen them in the club earlier. They wanted something to eat, so we stopped at McD's and they bought my meal. Then we went to another strip club where we parted ways. Don't know how they how they got hone from there.
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    I was thinking she must be desperate if she was asking me for a ride. She wasn't a dancer even though she said she worked in the club 10 years ago. I'm not really used to anyone in the parking lot asking for a ride. I probably should be more careful. I won't leave a club early to go party with a girl back at her place but I'll agree to give a ride to a girl I don't know to some unknown place. I think I was tired. I might have too many memories of leaving with dancers I met and going to several unknown locations and never having a problem. I knew where they were working nights though.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    She wasn't a total stranger. She was the bar maid at a non strip club. It was right after the bar closed at 2AM. She came out to the parking lot to find all 4 of her tires flat. She guessed that it was done by her ex BF. I gave her a ride home, She invited me in for a drink, one thing led to another and the night had a very happy free ending. Of course I was young and handsome back then. LOL.
  • Roman71
    12 years ago
    I have given and received a lift from the club with no real problems and actually profited from them. I walked out of a club one night and was approached by a guy that could hardly walk because he had too many drinks. The man asked if I could give him a ride home and he would pay me he said that a taxi would take at least 2 hours to get him and if he needed to get home before that. I helped him to my car and took him home and when he got out he handed me 2 $50 bills. another time I was at a club at closing time and my car would not start and one of the dancers seen me and asked if I needed a ride and well she decided to ask me if I wanted to go to her place and I agreed.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Sorry, but No !!!
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    A girl in the strip club parking lot asked me for a ride. I noticed she was wearing an ankle monitor. I asked which way she was going, and when she told me, I said I was going the other way.
  • steve229
    12 years ago
    "I walked out of a club one night and was approached by a guy that could hardly walk because he had too many drinks. " Similar experience. Guy was falling down drunk, literally - fell down and I had to pick him up several times just getting him to my car. When we got to his house, same thing - fell down a couple more times while I was helping him to his door. His wife answered the door, I explained what happened, she thanked me, and just as I was about to turn and leave she said, "so what happened to his wheelchair?"
  • DandyDan
    12 years ago
    On three different occasions while at my favorite club, I've had strangers ask me for a ride. The first guy looked shady and he specifically asked me if I was going south, but I was going north, so I told him no. The second time, it was a guy who got left behind by his buddies, and was clearly drunk. He told me he was staying at the hotel at the interstate exit one exit north of the club, which is in the direction I was going, so I gave him a ride to the hotel without incident and got paid afterwards. The last time, which was not all that long ago, was a guy smoking outside, since in Iowa you can't smoke in the club, and asking me if I could take him to some Podunk town not too far away from the club. He looked like trouble, and being that I know this particular town he wanted to go to is far away from the interstate, it was easy to tell him no.
  • Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    Had a girl outside Scarlett's in Toledo ask me if she could give me a ride for a fee. Oh wait you ment a car ride. LOL
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    Very rarely do I give people I don't know a ride. Just too dangerous. Especially with all the 2am'ers going on nowadays.
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Yes, a few times. One was a hooker, and the 2nd one, I figured I'd get beat up and robbed by someone when I got to the place she wanted to go to. I'm glad I turned down the hooker, and I was tempted with the 2nd, as she was a fine, fine, fine, Latina in Miami.
  • Rod8432
    12 years ago
    Like most guys here, I've had it happen a couple times. One was a youngish dude after a party I was at. Said something about being left behind by his buddies and needing a lift downtown. I was a good deal older than he and felt weird for most the drive. I kept hearing my mom's warnings to never accept (and I presume "give") rides to strangers. I dropped him with no problem, but beat myself up for taking the risk and promised to never do it again. I later had another chance with a dancer/hooker in the parking lot of a Jacksonville FL strip club. This time I listened to that voice in my head and said no, but not before I hesitated while thinking about it. Probably the right thing to do, but I still wonder what good things might've happened... :)
  • Revolution
    12 years ago
    @steve LOL
  • dtek
    12 years ago
    As I was walking out of a club one night a girl was walking into the club parking lot. She told me her car had broken down and asked for a ride to a gas station down the street. I agreed. On the way to the gas station she told me she was a dancer at another club further down the road, and added that she did "private parties" too.
  • xedin5436
    12 years ago
    I had a pretty weird one - two Irish guys at a club, one claiming to be a NATO fighter pilot (sort of believable - I'm in a heavily military town and the guy looked the part), try to convince me to rent a car with them (preferably a Lambo; they couldn't do it legally) and drive to Vegas. I actually considered it.
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    This actually happened to me fairly regularly back when I drove all around NC and sometimes the southeast for work. But I was always sober and most of the time was armed, so generally I'd oblige if it wasn't to out of the of my hotel, unless the person was extremely sketchy. Usually just drunks or people left behind, occasionally someone with a car issue. Since I stopped traveling armed I've only done it once. Harmless college kid wanted to be let off near his dorm. Oh, once let a guy hitch a ride in my cab while in Vegas. Said he was broke, didnt want to hoof it back to the strip.
  • bustanutz
    12 years ago
    Yes, but most clubs don't allw the bitchz to lv with custmrs so ill pck thm up round the corner. True story: Recently had a bitch hop in n she startd wiggin out. The cunt fckg pokd a neddle in her arm so i thought id be appropiate to poke my dick in her ass.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    I think they call them fags
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion