tuscl

Where is Alucard?

Thursday, August 9, 2012 6:42 PM
Hope he's alrite. Dougster's worried like hell.

55 comments

• Dougster
    12 years ago
    Ha! Worried he'll come back? No not really. Probably an accidental OD after one his crack binges.
  • londonguy
    12 years ago
    And Juicebox, he's gone too?
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    I hear Alucard and Juicebox went on a road trip with AfricanLovePimp.
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    Why do we need threads posted regarding the whereabouts, traits, issues, et al., of other screen names?
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    I don't know where they are
  • mikeya02
    12 years ago
    Maybe they decided to visit Burger Kings instead of strip clubs and have it their way.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    Well shit, until you mentioned it, I hadn't even noticed he, or any of the others, was gone. Thanks for making me give up the 5 valuable nanoseconds of my life that it will take to forget about it again.
  • mikeya02
    12 years ago
    Not to mention the 5 seconds it took to think of a response and the 5 seconds it took to type it. Just teasin.
  • windowsidiot
    12 years ago
    I haven't seen farmerart either.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    Didn't farmerart say he was flying to London? I've noticed the Juice Man has been gone. Maybe he got a life. Not much hope for the rest of us.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Could all the disappearances have something to do with clubber's abrupt and somewhat mysterious departure? Rick has a mind (haha! I almost wrote good mind) for conspiracy theories. See what he can come with. (Or maybe people just go on vacation during summer. Could it be?)
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    All you guys are heartless bastards. I thought we had a fellowship..................the fellowship of pathetic losers.
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    Actually, Alucard, Farmerart, Juicebox, and Africanlovepimp have all logged on this month. So they have been checking in, just not commenting. If any of you caring bastards remember Dudester, he is the one that is truly missing. Remember he suffered a bad accident last year (probably a traffic accident knowing Houston) and has not been with us since. Dudester actually contributed intelligent conversation to this forum, unlike some of the unintelligible drivel that comes from our less developed members.
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    Now if I was only as well developed as Vincemichael, Clubber, Staxwell, and 10 Inches, I could contribute fascinating stories of having great sex with dancers. Oh well......................
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Dudester was funny. On the record as calling all women, even non-strippers, "commodities", but then tried to attack people for not referring to strippers with kind enough language. Yeah, that's some pretty consistent thinking, huh? Oh and then there was his bilious attacks on atheists. Yeah, real calm intelligent guy... NOT!
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    YIKES, ALP !!!!!!!!!! LMAO
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    pabloantonio, when one has clubbed extensively, you'll run into these kinds of things. I take flack from some, I have made a substantial number of mistakes over the years, but somehow one survives. Ask shadowcat about one dancer in particular from Columbia PP. I know he got a kick out of watching us in the VIP. :)
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    pablo - I did not see a thing. I am not a voyuer. I am just going by the dancers reputation and the shit eating grin on vincemichael's face when he came out of the lap dance room. :)
  • TABB
    12 years ago
    Didn't dudester nephew logged on to his uncle TUSCL profile and said that he had a accident.
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    OK, ma friend, if that's your story and your sticking with it, shadowcat, so be it. But on at least one occasion, I remember you and our former friend, sitting on one end of the VIP and talking while I became "acquainted" with the babe in question. LOL
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    @Africanlovepimp: I know Alucard and he is no "Homo mofo". I think you got your websites mixed up. This is TUSCL. The Bisexual,Gay,and Lesbian (BiGAL) site is on the next page. PS: I will add your name to our big-dick hall of fame guys.
  • steve3003
    12 years ago
    Lighten up, Anton. What ALP and Alucard do behind closed doors ain't our concern. The fact that Alucard hasn't responded suggests he's busy saving lives. Or he's been kidnapped by them mexican cartels for spoiling them mexican strippers. Or he's busy doing ALP's laundry.
  • mikeya02
    12 years ago
    Pablo, ALP is not a real "keeping it real" brother from the hood. He gave it away when he gave finacial advice on one post. He is a white guys version on what a black guy talks like. Totally stupid.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    And ALP's call on eur/jpy was right on and would have scored some major money in just 24h. Compare that to txtittyfan's disasterous calls to short treasuries over the last 3 years. Seems there is a pattern here - dumb guys give dumb financial advice and think dumb things like strippers only fuck a certain select few customers for cash (namely the alleged "nice guys") or just them if they are ultra-dumb. Smart guys OTOH give good financial advice and realize that strippers are just whores and don't buy lines like "you're the only one I do this for."
  • steve3003
    12 years ago
    Geez, we got a genius-sherlock-fucking-holmes (aka mikeya02) and his clueless sidekick (aka anton) solving a fucking murder mystery. Wait, no one croaked (except maybe Alucard whose welfare we are concerned about) so leave ALP be and crawl back to your detective hideout.
  • mikeya02
    12 years ago
    Settle down guys, just teasin ALP about how corny he sounds. Very stereotypical.
  • steve229
    12 years ago
    ALP back...DAMN!
  • mikeya02
    12 years ago
    Het Steve, remember SNL? Are you one of those old guys that as a kid, stared at the sun and liked it? Cause nothing was invented yet and there was nothing else to do?
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    ^^^ sounds like something a mid 70s IQ guy like you would do, Miley-boy.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    Alucard changed his name to Chad Johnson
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Oh man, Dougster at Bogarts, this I gotta see. I'll be one of the old white guys at the bar with the ho on her knees sucking me off. :)
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Ok, Vince. Is that ho' named Mikey-boy by any chance? If so, give that big dumb bitch a slap for me!
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    "Oh man, Dougster at Bogarts" Hmmm, let's see. Doug says he spends $1000 to $2000 per month. I can't do math - but how many Bogie's $60 BJ specials could he get in a month? Not many have that much sauce in the pipes.
  • steve3003
    12 years ago
    Dougster: let mikey boy be. He's a good kid.
  • mikeya02
    12 years ago
    I would like to point out that Dougie made some weird ass analogy about ordering at Burger King and asking prostitutes for sex.??!! Now while normal people get served whoppers, he gets served "whoopers"; his word. Is that a special burger for big mouth little pricks? Wannabe internet Rambos? Funny, huh Dougie?
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    12 years ago
    I'm having too much trouble following this thread. I can see that I'm only getting parts of the story. It appears that everyone on my ignore list has posted something on this thread! Has that happened to anyone else before?
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    What did you say, Club_Goer?? I can't see what you said. Yeah, right. LOL
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Well seeing as mikeya02 is a guy, Dougster. At least I'm led to believe he is, he can't be a bitch, now can he. Bitches are females, Dougster, not males. Another Dougster whopper. LOL
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Hmmm, males cannot be bitches. That is brilliant, Vince. Trying to get into mikeya's below 70 IQ club?
  • thesamurai
    12 years ago
    Come on guys, analogies you can't understand? Typos? Literal meaning of bitch? These threads aren't much fun to read when its Internet Rambo vs. Internet Hello Kitties. Step it up.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    I'm still here. And I hope all you people who have NO respect DIE HORRIBLY tomorrow!
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Good to see you Drac in the daylight. :) Sorry, I can't join your club, Dougster. My IQ was last measured far, far above that. I'm in MENSA.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    @vince: of course. "males cannot be bitches" = MENSA admission. Got it, Vince!
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    No, Dougster, you've always been a dumbass, you'll always be a dumbass. Try coming to one of our MENSA monthly meetings, I'm on the welcoming committee. We'd love to test your stupidity. LMAO
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Ok, Vince, you are the one who says "males cannot be bitches" and I'm the dumbass. Got it! (What a fuckin' moron you are. Not quite Mikey-boy's level but keep those brilliant "bitch" deductions coming and you'll get there.)
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Juice still lives !
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Long live juice and Dougster the moron. It's so entertaining watching him being the dumbass he is. LMAO
  • steve3003
    12 years ago
    Alucard's OK and hasn't changed so all's well in tuscl land. @thesamurai: Them mikey boy and vince are good kids. Not the brightest bulbs in the United States of A? Sure. But they got them genes from grandpa steve who looked at them sun too long before fucking their grandma. So it ain't their fault.
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    By the way, Dougster, I lined up a gig for you, there's a group of homosexuals that will pay you a dime, per person, to suck their dicks.
  • mikeya02
    12 years ago
    Steve, you're a good kid too. Can take a joke. But you're not the brightest bulb either. Even steven? Fair and square? Okey dokey?
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    VINCE_MALES_CANNOT_BE_BITCHES_MICHAELS LOSES AGAIN!
  • txtittyfan
    12 years ago
    Vince, You do realize that Dougster sucks cock for free don't you?
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    I wouldn't know, txtittyfan, but thanks for the warning. When I was in Seattle 2 winters ago, I'm really glad now that I never clubbed with the stupid dork.
  • steve3003
    12 years ago
    @mikey boy: "Steve, you're a good kid too. Can take a joke. But you're not the brightest bulb either. Even steven? Fair and square? Okey dokey?" That ain't the way to talk to your grandpa. Get some fucking etiquette lessons from your bastard daddy, steve229. He's come a long way since finding out who is old man is.
  • mikeya02
    12 years ago
    Sure, gramps. Tell us what it was like before electricity. Fun with goats and cows? Remember them thar days of your youth?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion