tuscl

Dancer Ethnicity Filter?

PussyLick
Colorado
Does anyone think it would be helpful to have a filter/sort option for dancer ethnicity when searching clubs in metro areas?
I PM'd the founder about this, no response. For those with a taste for WOC, it woud save about 10-20min of clicking through each club to find the one that suit our tastes.

14 comments

• Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    Not really as when I enter a new area I want to read the latest reviews anyway to check out he place to go. With the exception of a few major cities there simple are not an overwhelming number of club to look at. While it would a convience you need to read the reviews to learn the club anyway so ...
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Waste of founders time. I have seen WOC in clubs listed as white and whites in clubs listed as black.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    I think that would be called discrimination
  • PussyLick
    12 years ago
    @ Tiredtraveler: when I travel, which "is" to major cities, clicking viewing each club is a serious drain on my phone battery.
    @ Shadowcat: Yes, probably a waste of time. However, you speak to inaccurately labeled clubs, something the "community" could correct over time. Also, I have yet to walk into a "black" club and find a majority of Non-ethnic dancers.
    @ Gatorfan: funny...but I prefer to call it being "selective"
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    What is WOC?
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    Women of Color I believe.
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    But in general, WOC means "not white." It doesn't say Black, Asian, Native American, Hispanic, Arab, Indian... just "not white." I can understand why it's not an option.
  • PussyLick
    12 years ago
    degol, you miss the point. ethnicity options are many...WOC was just an abbreviation for the OP, not intended as a filter suggestion
  • steve3003
    12 years ago
    @PussyLick: go fuck yourself and leave them pussies to be enjoyed by balding fat guys.
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    In the reviews, I’ve noticed most clubs categorized by ethnicity such as white; mixed; or black.

If one wanted to look for black clubs, one could type in the TUSCL search box “ethnicity: black” and would get many TUSCL links with respect to black clubs – bad thing is that the links that come up are for any city.

With respect to mixed clubs; that is often a crap shoot as a club that may have 2 black dancers and 2 Latina dancers may often be categorized as a mixed club.
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    I tell ya I would like to see that Western Sky Financial spokes model naked: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6umlKffn… Yea, it's a rip off but she's a beauty!
  • DandyDan
    12 years ago
    Not sure it is totally necessary. If you are going to Tijuana, you know it's Latina beforehand. I'm sure certain clubs in certain urban areas are black and you know that those areas are black beforehand. If you go to some strip club in some rural Podunk somewhere, it's more than likely it's white. Of course, the most common description is mixed, and that can mean anything. One club I visit regularly is listed as mixed, but basically, all the dancers are white, with an occasional Latina or Asian. (I don't remember the last time they had a black girl there, but it had to be at least two years ago.) Another club I go to is mixed, but it's basically half black and half white.
  • bohica2x
    12 years ago
    You can use a google site search function to help for example do a google search "site:tuscl.net tampa Dancer Ethnicity: White" This will search the tuscl.net site for white dance clubs in tampa. It's not perfect, but might save a little time.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Reviews serve better than a filter.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion