tuscl

Slightly OT: Olympic Volleyball

georgmicrodong
Just a fat, creepy old pervert.
Um, if some of these Turkish volleyball team members want to go pro, I'll be happy to sponsor them in a strip club or two. Neslihan Darnel and Bahar Toksoy are *smokin'*!

10 comments

• motorhead
    12 years ago
    ...but on the flip side, I switched over to one of the NBC cable channels, and they were carrying female weight lifting. Superheavyweights. The horror. Oh the horror. They're should have been a warning.
  • steve3003
    12 years ago
    ... staying on the flip side, I've been to clubs where superheavyweights would have fit in nicely. My boy steve229 probably has them ATF in these clubs.

As to Turkish women in general, they are hot. Not a fan of middle eastern gals but Turkish gals are an exception. Turkish college girl in Istanbul belly dancing. The gold standard of what SC dancing could be like.
  • inno123
    12 years ago
    agree that the dark hair, dark eye, olive skin, classic facial proportions look is very sexy.
  • samsung1
    12 years ago
    Too bad they don't play shirts versus skins
  • Fenster
    12 years ago
    Enjoying the beach volleyball, too. Just wish it were warmer in London.

Victoria's Secret should sponsor both women's teams, and provide the uniforms. Or Frederick's, or Agent Provocateur. Or (holy shit!) Wicked Weasel!! Well, then again, that's an Australian company (an it's more than likely that the Australian players already have plenty of their productweight in their lingerie drawers).
  • JohnBuford
    12 years ago
    Anyone see the Dutch field hockey team ? Be still my heart.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    I was trying to watch the games at the club today but the damn strippers kept distracting me. I guess I will just stay at home until the games are over. :)
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    You consider those two smoking?? I've seen some way hotter than those two.
  • mmdv26
    12 years ago
    I guess I better not confess to watching quite a bit of the 16yo gymnasts.

Is it a prerequisite that girl swimmers have no boobs - I mean totally flat. I understand that boobs would probably slow you down in the water, so the girls who become Olympic contenders did so because they didn't have appendages that slowed them down in the pool.
  • joesparty
    12 years ago
    The Italians were pretty hot until the one starting crying during a timeout. Next! I also wouldn't mind the 6'3" Chinese girl satisfying my Asian fetish.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion