tuscl

Twin Cities SC suggestions?

Sunday, August 5, 2012 12:15 PM
We are heading down to Minneapolis to watch a Twins game this weekend and thought we'd make an evening out of it and heading to a strip club after dinner and the game. We have read some of the reviews and are considering going to either Downtown Cabaret, Seville's or Choice. We are looking for a club that is safe and couple friendly. We enjoy interaction with the girls - even girls that aren't "our type" we often enjoy if they have a really good personality and know how to have fun. We like some contact (not that we are opposed to a lot of contact lol ), but in the right club and atmosphere would be fine just with really good stage dances. Any suggestions or comparisons people could give - or experiences that maybe weren't listed in the reviews would be appreciated.

5 comments

• DandyDan
    12 years ago
    I can't make any suggestions, mostly because only time I ever went to a club there was 8 years ago, but I know a good number of Minneapolis's clubs are within walking distance of Target Field. (FWIW, I believe the parking lot I parked at when I went to those clubs is where Target Field is now. And I also drove over the doomed I-35W Bridge as well.)
  • JackKash
    12 years ago
    I enjoyed DT Cabaret when I was there this past spring. It's owned by Rick's now so it has some professionalism about it. There are special nights with reduced drink prices, but I don't remember which days.
  • thesamurai
    12 years ago
    MN-Couple...all those options are fine. There is little difference btwn Seville and Dntn Cab, both higher end topless w/ alcohol joints. Choice is a nudie juice bar. They all have varied levels of contact depending on the girl and how much of an ATM you are. In my opinion though, Choice has second tier girls while the other two employ much hotter strippers. If safety is a concern, Choice is located on one of the seediest blocks of downtown MPLS. I wouldn't say its dangerous but you see some really different and rougher looking peeps around there sometimes. Dreamgirls might be a good substitute for Choice. Its a few blocks over, right next to the light rail line. Same thing as Choice basically. Good contact on private dances.
  • grand1511
    12 years ago
    I live in St. Paul and hit the Minneapolis clubs regularly. Seville is the best of the topless joints, although I have yet to visit the reconfigured Downtown Caberet. Choice is definitely your best nudie option...friendly girls in a lower hype environment and it is very couples friendly. Dreamgirls and Deja Vu are both part of the same national chain and are out to nickel and dime you out of as much money as possible.
  • mal_hodgson
    12 years ago
    If you are going to the club after a night game on the weekend, it's probably not the best time to go as a couple. The clubs will be pretty crowded and rowdy. A week night or early evening on the weekend would probably be better, that is when I have seen most couples that wanted to get attention from the dancers have success.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion